Loose skin thread

I'm about a month into recovering from fatfuck mode rn, got about 60-70lbs to lose and then hopefully pack on 10-20lbs of lean weight after.

I've been watching a lot of videos of before/after videos from fitness youtubers. So glad I didn't leave this any later than I already have because everyone losing close to 100lbs or even more ends up looking like a sugar glider

Attached: skin.png (740x257, 295K)

You have to be pretty obese to have loose skin after. Like above 300 lbs. Going from 250 to 150 doesn't leave as much skin as you think.

I'm 173lb with a BMI of 29. I want to be a qt stick with a BMI of 18.5. Will I have loose skin? I'm 5'4

went from 345 to 207 no loose skin (26 years old) only have previous stretch marks

This. Losing just 100-150 pounds doesn't make skin loose. Being over 400 does.

There's all kinds of factors that influence this. What's your age for example?

I've just recently gone from 30.8 to 24.8 and so far loose skin doesn't seem to be a problem for me. But I've done it somewhat slowly, over a like 6 months, and I'm 22.

Try lifting to fill up a bit with muscle; it won't have that much of an effect but it helps (also with losing weight so that's nice). And on top of that don't do it too quickly, I think you should be fine for the most part.

dont worry about it. just lose the weight and cross that bridge as it comes

easy for you to say dude, even if i get the surgery my body will always look like shit no matter what I do, fuck this, id rather be fat than have a ballsack hanging from my gut.

I have one of those little fucks, and he scares the shit out of me. Moves way too fucking fast.

Post body.

Why do you have him then?

why?

I want to see your progress nigger

thats what happens when you keep flabby manlets as pets

You need to take it slow if you don't want loose skin. Also lift big to fill the gap.

Went from 280+ to 180 lbs. (am 6 ft.), loose skin present, especially on arms. It folds in over itself and is stretchy. Soft. Kinda funny actually.

But I have real trouble recognizing whether this thing at the bottom of my belly is loose skin or a leftover pocket of fat. It's stretchy, but not as much as the rest. It also won't come off whatever I do. Is there any 100% accurate way to tell?

Post body

Criminally underrated

why?

Losing 100 lbs is not likely to leave loose skin unless you are very old.
Skin is very elastic. Unless you are 200+lbs overweight then you shouldn't worry too much about loose skin.

Kys and stop posting this annoying larp in every goddamn thread.

bullshit. ive seen people lose 50 and get it and they're youngins