Bench weight hasn't gone up in 7 weeks

>Bench weight hasn't gone up in 7 weeks
What do Jow Forums? I'm sick of it.

Attached: 1491343523579.gif (200x200, 470K)

Try adding some small plates to each side of your barbell.

Work out better

I have 2.5s. Should I try for smaller increases?

what said. how often do you bench? what is that weight you're stuck at? are you eating enough? you're probably just not working hard enough, stalling is normal but 7 weeks and not a single change means something is seriously off.

lbs?

I go up in 500g increments with 250g either side when I stall, it gets me out of the rut fast after several sessions of tiny gains.

I bench twice a week. I am doing ramping sets. I am stuck at 220. I am eating 500 cal over maintenance.

What's your routine and what's your 1rm?

Yeah, lbs.

Add more volume.

eat more

Having the same problem. I'm doing weighted pushups, dumbell benches, and dumbell flies for a few weeks as a substitute.

My bench press goes up almost every session for the last 3 months I've been working out. I only do bench press and flyes for chest. 3 sets of 5 with the last set to failure. ALWAYS have a spotter in that last set so you feel safe to give it all.

I've been spinning my wheels for years, tried all kinds of adjustments in weight and volume, the best I ever did was microloaded to 105kg, must have been at my peak because when I inevitably overtrained it went down and I'm stuck at 90-95kg. Being natty is suffering.
>inb4 sleep/eat
I do.

>Bench hasn't gone up in 5 years
>Not even joking

What do?
It always goes down when I cut, and I cut off an on every year....

Been lifting for 3.5 months now, today was the first time I benched 100 kg (1x).
Still feel I could do better if I somehow improved my technique tho.

>mfw this happened to me for about 4+ months
>mfw I thought you were supposed to increase by 5 pounds each time and after a while it became too much
All the progress that I missed...

Attached: 1320490300429[1].jpg (600x762, 36K)

Nice job user! I just hit 70kg for 5 reps first time today. I am on a cut so progress is slow but I am happy about it anyway

How much do you weigh?

HST

You're like a little baby. Watch this:
>bench weight hasn't gone up in 3 months
Well on the bright side I'm cutting and maintaining strength so I guess my relative strength is increasing. Eat more OP, that's what's always been my problem.

Attached: squihs.jpg (640x600, 39K)

Did you see my lack of progress, tough guy?

I am humbled.

I'm
I think it's time to accept this is the most our natty test can handle.

Shit, I guess man. I suppose I could eat ultra clean and see how much more progress I get, but who wants to live as a robot?

On a different note, my back is able to make gains all over the place....

Just get stronger bro

Or maybe accept that your programming/nutrition is absolute garbage and you're a retard. Any healthy man can get a 3pl8 bench natty. What programs have you ( ) tried running and have you been getting enough food?

Just do any other routine you're doing now and eat more

I've been benching for like 2 years and can't even break 185lb. I decided to give up, benching isn't even that great for muh aesthetics anyway

Attached: 1556680066833.jpg (848x941, 97K)

Run Smolov Jr. for bench. I'm doing it right now. It's brutal, but I'm destroying weight that crushed me a few months ago. It's all out war on your bench for 3 weeks. It'll definitely get it up.

How much are you benching now? Do you think one can do it even with just a 2pl8 bench and get good gains or do you have to be more advanced?

>Any healthy man can get a 3pl8 bench natty
Not if your hormones don't allow it. Wtf is running going to do?

Eat more
Bench more

Oh I misread, I don't really remember, some powerlifting program with micro/macro cycle or whatever the fuck, that was a couple of months waste of time. I'm all ears though, to specify I'm apparently intermediatefor my weight.

If you've only tried "some powerlifting program" maybe you should try another? Just common sense stuff to do before declaring that your genetics aren't good enough, which they are.
Some intermediate programs to try: madcows5x5, Texas method. And if bench is what you care about most, Smolov Jr for bench should help blast trough any plateau from what i've heard

Like I said I've tried all kinds of routines and the differences between all these programs seems arbitrary.

Eat more
Rest more
Bench more

>Mark Henry
I wish I could get a taste of Sexual Chocolate

BIG RATINGS MARK

Try using more weight

I got out of my stall by not doing cramping sets and did some smaller sets of large weight towards the beginning. Made my 200x5 easy and went up to 205 3 days later