Go to ANY gym after work hours

>go to ANY gym after work hours
>it's ALWAYS full as fuck
>can't do shit because of it
How do you guys deal with this? I'm seriously thinking about getting a home gym

Attached: Mexico.png (1200x686, 93K)

Going to the gym anywhere between early in the morning or late at night is a fucking headache.

Thankfully in rainy days or winter everyone fucks off.

I work night shifts so I can go early as fuck
feelsgoodman

I didn't make it because of it
>go around 7pm midweek
>everything is taken
>try to use something
>there are 1 or more guys camping every fucking bench
>they go away to use something else
>left their towel/phone on it
>move it away
>they come back telling you it's taken even when they are not even there

Mexico is a terrible place for fittness

Attached: 1548733957015.png (1280x720, 435K)

24 hour gym was great. it was unusable during day but at midnight only a few of us regulars. home gym now though. its great if you have the space and cash to drop.

>home gym now though. its great if you have the space and cash to drop.
is it worth it? Thinking about this
What do you have. Any pics?

Why not just ask to take turns, fellow beaner?

It's still slow as fuck and most of the times there are more than one guy using them

Good point. Totally forgot how much time I spend at the gym.

>home gym is ~$600 with 315lb of weight
>1 year membership at even a cheap gym is $300
>never miss a workout and can easily resell home gym for what i paid

pics?

I've got a trap bar and some adjustable dumbells as well. 420lbs of weight. total was around 2000 but my gym was 700 a year. i put it all on credit and it took a year to pay off

Attached: 20190428_154519.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

2000 pesos is cheap as fuck

>i put it all on credit and it took a year to pay off
why the fuck I never thought about this

Also post gains to see if its worth it

Canadian dollars sorry
i dont lift anymore

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (799x721, 144K)

Get a home gym faggot. I have mine so I don't waste time in the gym or see manlets doing cardio.

Also, checked.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Check emm boyz and this is the reason I go to the gym. I want a home gym but it's easy to fall in a rot and stop lifting at the gym you can't do anything but lift at home it's another story

Attached: 1556849887720.jpg (470x345, 41K)

Attached: 1543525110114.jpg (720x720, 35K)

I arrive at like 6pm because most people are just getting out of work and it only starts getting crowded at like 7-7:30 pm so by the time all the faggots arrive I've already used the equipment that gets hogged and I'm already on the squat rack
>Mexico is a terrible place for fittness
It is, but for me the biggest issue is that there are literally zero powerlifting or weightlifting gyms anywhere. So it's all commercial gyms with one bench, one squat rack and a shitload of machines and the heaviest dumbbells never go about 40kg.

I shit you not I've been to 7 different gyms here and they're all the same cramped tiny spaces with barely any actual good equipment. Oh and the alternative? Those fucking expensive ass large chain gyms

ok satan

Fake and gay

frig off bud its cool

Yeah I'm at my planet fatness at 03:00 and actually enjoy it since I'm the only one there.

>Planet Fitness
Do yourself a favor and find a different gym

Midday during weekdays is the best time if your gym isnt 24h, that´s when all the NEETs and brap sow mommies go. Problem is, this schedule is incompatible with a wagecuck lifestyle.

If you manage to find and cant afford a 24h tho night lifting is best since you have the whole place to yourself.

Can* afford

Go between 12 and 4, I'm basically the only one apart from some gym trainers shooting the shit

If you just wait two hours, that crowd is gone. I deliberately wait 2 hours after work (7:30pm is my usual time) just to have something available to me.