What drugs are best for weight loss? I found smoking helps me but I want to quit it for health reasons...

What drugs are best for weight loss? I found smoking helps me but I want to quit it for health reasons. I can't afford cocaine.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/2011-2012/MGX_G.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3448119/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crack.

>I found smoking helps me but I want to quit it for health reasons.
Vape.

I guess that makes sense

Have you considered eating less?

That's preposterous.

That wouldn't work. Smoking helps becaude the toxins kill gut flora that are important for extracting nutrients and calories. Vape doesn't have the same kind of toxins

Yes I'm trying to but there's no harm in having a little help suppressing appetite

lifting weights,runnig and having a strict diet you fat fuck

Any stimulants

Coffee, adderall, cocaine, etc.. simple as

Attached: 1553932424745.jpg (1024x816, 88K)

Is that you Mac?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (533x596, 160K)

Eat low calorie stodge you fucking brainlet.

Lifting weights wouldn't agree with my goals

dnp and die in hell

literally

what is stodge

Attached: 1517165613083.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Wow, user. Kind of mean. Remember, Jow Forums is a supportive community. We are people of all different races, genders and sexualities coming together with a common goal. Living, laughing and loving together. Jow Forums doesn't need your negativity!

>no harm in smoking and using drugs

It wouldn't. I don't want muscles

What's a search engine?
I'm not here to do your homework.

Attached: 1513428779812.jpg (469x452, 44K)

As I said I'm trying to quit smoking. And not all drugs are unhealthy.

Attached: 1554732539114.jpg (326x247, 22K)

It's a "I don't want to get buff, I just want to lose weight teehee!" episode.

what's wrong with not wanting big muscles

we all have our own personal goals. I don't want to get buff and there's nothing wrong with that

>lifting makes you big

I want to be a qt stick though

honestly consider suicide degenerate

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-164641_Clover.jpg (1715x488, 298K)

kill yourself you fat bitch

I know I won't get big muscles but I still want my muscles to be as small as possible. I want to be a qt stick.

Then starve yourself, you're hauling an enormous amount of energy.

I don't want an eating disorder either

The issue isn't your goals, the issue is that you have the common female misconception that working out will make you buff and gross. Protip: It won't. You're a woman. You physically cannot gain muscle that quickly. Even if you worked out literally every day of your waking life you'd be weaker than the average man. Women commonly make this mistake when thinking about working out because they don't understand the difficulty of maintaining being hench as fuck if you're man, let alone if you're a woman. This is not incel wimmins are weak talk. This is objective biological science.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/2011-2012/MGX_G.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3448119/
And lets suppose that even if this weren't the case, do you understand how gaining muscle works? If you work out during a cut your gains will be little to none. Look up your daily calorie allowance for your weight, age, and height and subtract 100. Your body cannot gain muscle if you don't feed it anything over your calorie allowance because that is your body's minimum needed amount to even maintain what it has. If you're on a cut, run and work out and are woman, you won't gain muscle. You just won't. What muscle you perceive yourself to be getting is your muscle definition increasing thanks to lower bodyfat percentage.

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (1050x1050, 646K)

Then NEVER IMPROVE, just like you know you never will. You're looking for a quick, easy fix that doesn't exist.
Either put in the effort or fuck off.

so why lift weights if it doesn't do anything

It will do something. You will look a lot better and increased muscle mass means increased caloric maintenance.

so lifting will make my muscles bigger? I don't want bigger muscles. I want to be a qt stick

Let me really, really, reallllly simplify it for you.

Food gives calories. Your body needs calories to maintain what it has. If you eat more than what your body needs then your body stores it for later as fat, or as muscle if you've been working out. If you eat less than what your body needs it will use some of the stored up fat to supplement your diet and keep the body going. If you have no more fat left to burn your body will start eating your muscles which is incredibly inefficient and generally only starts to happen when you're literally starving to death.

Attached: question (19).jpg (310x314, 14K)

dnp

How often do you make threads you dumb whore

isn't that dangerous

I'm not a whore. In fact I'm not sleeping with anyone again until I become a qt stick

No one gives a shit. You should have been banned by now. Now sharpie in pooper or fuck off.

let me guess, youre a tranny that wants to lose weight but doesnt want muscle because you would look masculine.

>but I want to quit it for health reasons.
Why?
And have you tried learning basic human self discipline?

I'm not trans. I don't want muscle because I want to be a qt stick waif.

I'm not him, but I'm on it now. In terms of fat loss, the drug is a miracle, but it comes with a huge cost. Living a normal life on this drug is fucking impossible. you are constantly sweating like a pig, a huge walking inferno, the lethargy is like no other (even talking I'm out of breath), you wake up in your bed that's soaked with sweat so throw insomnia on top of everything.

It's honestly not worth and I'm going to finish my last 7 days and never touch it again. DNP is not an easy route, because the time you are on it is absolutely hell and miserable.

Stop posting the same shit thread all the time you fat fuck.
Stop eating and leave Jow Forums.