I injected my girlfriend with testosterone

She wanted to try it so I thought it couldn't hurt. Afterwards she got an insane amount of energy and said it's the best she's felt in her entire life. Then she started getting angry she had literally no impulse control like a man would on the same T levels.

It wore off about 5 days later and now it's been 2 weeks and she hasn't stopped begging for more but I keep telling her no it was a one time thing and if she keeps taking it it will literally turn her into a man. She said she doesn't care if it turns her into a man and will go get it herself then. My girlfriend is literally about to become a tranny and it's all my fault.

What now? How do I put an end to this?

Attached: female bodybuilder.jpg (613x614, 31K)

>How do I put an end to this?
Kill her, and then yourself.

Better start prepping your asshole.

shitty larp

It's not a larp, it's not that hard to believe. We do other drugs too, weed, lsd, molly.

What would happen if I get HRT (Estrogen) pills but gave them on my girlfriend instead?

Attached: 1545536649806.png (1065x991, 676K)

Birth control pills are estrogen and girls take those all the time already.

tell her the truth, that if she keeps going down this road she's going to become a man who is less than 6 feet tall

i can't say no to her so i'm just going to keep giving it to her or she will break up with me.

Fucking hell

Attached: big_1473846473_1389051075_image.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Show her pictures of the scariest roid clit monsters you can find, and also that scrawny feminine vegan "Transboi" that just looks like a disgustingly harry goblin stick thing who is also insanely smug about half-squatting an empty bar. You know the one. It used to get posted here all the time

so women are trannies? wtf

BASED ADVENTUROUS GF

Kek

Attached: D822EEE6-0C1D-4B8F-B931-6252D958067C.png (500x500, 221K)

OP you seriously telling us you gave your girl test and there were no visible sides other than how she was feeling?

This sounds pretty hot. Id just roll with it and create a junkie girlfriend reliant on you.

Wait, what the fuck? Is this for real? My mind is fucking blown

get her SARMS instead. RAD 140 at 5-10mg/day or Ostarine. Maybe LGD @ 5mg. Remember she is a girl so she needs to take half or LESS the dose a man would take. You could also get her on Anavar. Make sure you explain that nobody takes test or any of the above all year round (except pro BBers). set the expectation that people run these temporarily then stop, like you can't do molly and acid every weekend, you need to pick your spots

kek this is hot

Inject yourself with estrogen to when things out
In a couple years, you will be the perfect couple again

Attached: ad73bdd.jpg (1240x1551, 122K)

Yes, the hormone imbalance interrupts their ovulation

Attached: 1500828939574.png (604x613, 209K)

Attached: 1552522517225.jpg (626x717, 34K)

nice try, but test doesnt work like that, its not mdma or cocaine

You're taking estrogen to balance out the equation right?

Soon you wont even need to have sex and can just reproduce by fertilizing each others eggs.