Ramadan fitness

Ramadan is upon us boys
This year is ~20hrs dry fasting here
What are you doing to keep the gains?

Keep it fitness

Attached: 1555965934149 (1).jpg (720x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/f9/71/d4f971330be41af74f96b10851df51a7.jpg
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't you just go on a jihad then they let you eat?

bombing myself seems to work fine

Fuck off terrorist.
Your religion is the complete opposite of health and fitness.

I got a vanilla protein shake for her.

Just hibernate

i could never dry fast, i feel like im fucking dying and my muscles start locking up and i get horrible cramps after only a few hours without water.

you dont have enopugh salt in diet

Attached: 326a8ad06643bfbc181e24d3a05dfd650d4548fd3596843c3a7ffa11151d01c7.jpg (718x718, 65K)

Mohammad fuck off already!

Fuck yourself mudshit.

Attached: IraqLoot.jpg (698x720, 60K)

>Have muslim coworker
>frequently goes on sick leave during ramadan
>too weak to function
>almost passed out once

Yeah, im not a big fan of it

I hate mudslimes as much as the next guy but this shouldn't be happening to you user.

Muslims don't belong here

There is a qt muslim grill in my uni. How do I approach her? Should I talk to her about how much I hate the Israel?

Attached: 1556894303716.jpg (500x500, 115K)

Not a muslim shitskin but you got to go back to Jow Forums. Don't hate muslims just because, as long they lift they are cool.
>pic related

Attached: Iranian-Hulk-3.jpg (450x534, 90K)

Why are all muslims so evil?

Is it genetic or is it indoctrination into the ideology of pure hate and murder that is islam from birth that makes them so disgusting?

You're so gay.
I don't hate Muslims. I just don't get why anyone would let religion influence their lives so much?
If you want to believe in Allah its fine, but don't be so retarded and force someone to wear bed sheets or fast.
Fasting is bad for your gains. It has nothing to do with health and fitness. If you're a fatty as fatass you can fast. Everything else is just complete nonsense.
>hurr durr I eat pork and will end up in hell

You better watch out. If her heart rate increases it might make a big boom boom

I’m not a Muslim but have done many fasts. He’s one weak bitch. I can still function normally after three days and he can’t handle a single one.

Dry fasting is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. I understand normal fasting, but dry fasting is actually retarded.

No wonder most muslims seem pretty dumb when you talk to them.

Fasting isn’t bad for your gains. Unless you’re nearing 8%, you can fast for at least a day before you have any negative effects.

lol keep telling that yourself, Ahmed.

I dated a muslim girl and her oldrr brother and his friends jumped me and beat me up be careful user.

Attached: E7961A20-FD07-457F-8121-8ED0C8088C44.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Attached: 1555825963274.jpg (600x717, 47K)

whats the point, if u fasting all day but eat like a starving pig in the night??? Muslims are retarded af and need to be purged.

t.

Attached: 1553981982225.jpg (720x1280, 153K)

I don't have Muslims just because, I hate them because they're genetically and intellectually inferior and their religious doctrine tells them they're the chosen people and they're allowed to deceive non-followers like the Torah tells the jews.
Again, fuck off, you niggers don't belong here.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

>saying shitskin and go back to Jow Forums in the same sentence
how does your brain work exactly?

*buries a pig carcass under this thread*

Guys I said keep it fitness

Attached: 1556613483968.jpg (500x500, 46K)

You can't take your gains with you to hell anyway

I think most muslims lose between 90-100% body mass during this time don't they?

Attached: a6da57b4f0759472452460fafd3e3d75--crusader-knight-knight-armor.jpg (736x992, 142K)

this:

>posts thread with religious theme
>in a board that routinely goes off-topic to talk about religion, even in perfectly normal threads
>hurr keep it Jow Forums
You're either retarded or you knew what you were doing.

They pig out all night on sugary food.

All I can think of is perhaps scheduling it so it coincides with cutting season, drink your protein and eat stuff to give you ample energy for the next day.

Also have you considered lashing yourself to a cross?

fuck off, I've been to several muslim countries and you have no idea what you're talking about

TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

*Enters thread*

Attached: DelightfulGoldenArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif (260x199, 830K)

Is that Muhammad?

but I’m black

Anyone tried snake juice while dry fasting? i.e. using it to recover salts/minerals after iftar

2 years ago we got some pretty good advice on these Ramdan threads, user. You might not have been there for them though.
pigs are adorable user
>Also have you considered lashing yourself to a cross?
Creating crosses is considered haram, user.
>lose between 90-100% body mass
If you mean we go from 100kg to 10 then that's just stupid
Most muslims I know live with more reasonable fasting times and hibernate through Ramadan, hence getting actually fatter.
>I've been to several muslim countries and you have no idea what you're talking about
It's not good to lie user. I've lived in muslim countries for 20+ years and I can tell you most people are pretty normal.
Not everyone is an Imam about being religious

Attached: 1556117258586.jpg (750x750, 84K)

Lol nice memeing there channer :D

But really, fasting is great. Body builders have been using it for years along with intermittent fasting. Stay behind the curve.

The only people who binge after a fast are the same people who would binge regardless if their eating schedule.

Not him but I’m currently in a Muslim country, have been in a few over the last 2 years. They are retarded people, some very nice but nevertheless retarded.

Arab/paki muslims are almost as racist as blacks or Chinese. They would never let their woman be with a negro.

>You might not have been there for them though.
Are you trying to get snarky at me? I was pointing out a simple fact.
This is not the first ramadan thread this year, and all the ones I've seen ended up in religious shitposting. For some reason you expected this one to be different, but anyone could see that it was bound to be shitpost central.

>arabs beating up blacks

Ask me how I know you live in france/bongland

Post more cute Muslim Girls

Attached: Hijabi.png (268x664, 376K)

>Guys I said keep it fitness
Sure

Attached: muslimettes.jpg (403x403, 33K)

Legit goddess

muslims eat after sundown during ramadan you stupid idiots.

it's just OMAD

N

More like YOU MAD

>one of my fantasies is to date and manipulate a cute muslim girl leave her religion
>its impossible because i know this would happen

Attached: 1504245709836.png (247x200, 66K)

Don't be a fucking retard and stop eating because some bearded faggot told you to.

All this denunciation of fasting on a Christian board, particularly one that has more than it's fair share of Orthodox LARPing. For absolute shame desu. Whatever your criticisms of Islam, mandatory fasting should not be one.

Sun up to sun down is hardly a fast.

I'm inclined to agree but make that a dry fast and throw in a workout, it's not a walk in the park. It's less about the hardship of the fast and more about moving away from matter to the spiritual, spending more time in prayer and contemplation and doing good works.

Tell her you wanna nikkah her and whisper adhan into your newborn children ears.

>religious belief
>genetically inferior
user, I hate to say it, but you're retarded.

Muslims participate in consanguineous marriages very often. So yes, religious belief will make them genetically inferior.

Medical data previously suggested that while British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness.

need more

i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/f9/71/d4f971330be41af74f96b10851df51a7.jpg

>It's less about the hardship of the fast and more about moving away from matter to the spiritual, spending more time in prayer and contemplation and doing good works.
Most western Muslims are hypocrites unfortunately

hes a pussy, ive dry fasted 24hrs and went to work fine. milking it for the vacay.

How the fuck does religious shit interfere with genetics you dumb fucking retard
The irony of calling people intellectually inferior, fucking kek

they're not used to guys approaching them, I'm an ugly manlet and got with a 8 that I didnt have business being with. dont come on too strong and you'll be fine. they're usually whores too since theyve been tied up their whole lives, wrap it up though, dont get her pregnant or her cousin might honor kill your ass.

>Religion encourages/allows cousin marriage
>Genetics get fucked up due to inbreeding
Are you retarded?

t. alabaman

>Muslims participate in consanguineous marriages very often
Citation needed

>Medical data previously suggested that while British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness.
Citation needed. But even if true, that's just Pakistanis in Britain. How would that say anything about Muslims as a whole? That would be like me using Ethiopians to judge the genetic makeup of Christians.

>religion allows cousin marriage
>huh duh thats why retards gets retarded kids

fucking kek, you are allowed to put a dick in your ass, but will you do it because you are allowed? the intelligence factor got nothing to do with religion you fucking retard, dont ever call anyone retard again, just makes you look like a inferior mong who got given birth from a cousin marriage

thanks

>Citation needed
Fuck off

>Citation needed. But even if true, that's just Pakistanis in Britain. How would that say anything about Muslims as a whole?
Google the string of text you retard, it's a BBC article you don't deserve the link. And what's the difference between Indians and Pakistanis?

Salty muslim, fuck off mohammed.
If your IQ wasn't already lowered because of your parents being cousins you'd see this is already happening in

>hehe salty muslim i got no valid points
>your iq is low hehe

kek, dude you can't compare your inferior intellectual brain with mine, i will destroy you in any argument, even religion and i barely know anything about religion
take your balding manlet ugly ass genetics and get religion, that way you might lose your virginity to your cousin or something

A muslim who doesn't know anything about his own religion, why am I not surprised?
Who's cousin did The (false) Prophet marry? Who's cousin did Ali marry?

Lmao the pol virgins going full force today

Have sex lol

Please don't put vanilla in your cum. Cum has a salty taste, and vanilla doesn't match the palate at all.
t. semen shake drinker

Dude you didn't even comment on my points, you ignored everything i said and went full ignorant mode "hehe fucking salty muslim", you are a prime example of a retarded imbecile who got no idea what he is talking about and his double digit IQ can't save him now, so he proceed to ask other retarded shit question that got nothing to do with the discussion we are having

Im not even a muslim you fucking retard

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

Muslims are experiencing birth defects in a first world due to cousin marriage

You've brought nothing but non-sequiturs yet you accuse me of doing the same. How embarrassing for you.

Christchurch was a false flag attack coordinated by Israelis

How are they cool lmao

>britcucks
Name 1 white british dude who isnt defected

We anglos are cursed for different reasons

>claims that religion got ANYTHING to do with intelligence
>"hehe you bring nothing but non-sequiturs"

I mean, either you are trolling or you just can't see irony, but whatever helps you sleep at night

You lack comprehension.
A religion that allows or encourages cousin marriage will lead to genetic defects, lowering IQ.

Do you follow?

I don't mind muslims.... as long as they live in the middle east only. Go fuck yourself though, european swine.

Ramadan would be 200% less retarded if you just drank water during the day. Not drinking fucks you up so badly.

live in a muslim country its pretty common around her.brothers beating their sisters bf.pretty fun to watch

haha imagine raiding their land, killing the men, raping these women, and impregnating them, that would be so weird haha

Attached: BDD32312-B016-4E86-AD85-A55A848A669F.png (706x1000, 1.05M)

Attached: 3b6fb862e2da3744ebdd92d2e96808c9.jpg (633x950, 90K)

and that's why no mention of (((them))) in that 72 page (((manifesto)))

Pathetic

Attached: 1555255867119.png (500x495, 102K)

hey guys anyone got a photo of muhammad's body in here

Attached: D4zWImaWwAY89hg.jpg (720x960, 74K)

You are braindead

>they're usually whores too since theyve been tied up their whole lives

I think it's more like the other way around. Islam's rules were made to govern those people. Both the men and the women.
So, there's reasons to believe their women are as sex crazy as the men and would do the female equivalent of grooming gangs if they could.

Saving this for the brutal mogs thread

20h fasting is easy, what the fuck. I can spend 5 days without eating anything. Sure, I'll fell like shit. But as long as you drink water, fasting is easy AF.