My sister says, this thing is not on steroids

My sister says, this thing is not on steroids.

How do I explain reality to her?

Attached: planet of the.jpg (280x390, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letsrun.com/news/2019/05/what-no-one-is-telling-you-about-caster-semenya-she-has-xy-chromosomes/
tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_Semenya_ASA_IAAF_decision.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like the missing link

I've already mentioned the shoulders and the thin roid skin texture.

Attached: caesar says no.jpg (724x1024, 171K)

It isn’t actually. It has undescended nuts or something. It has male T levels but is a “woman”.

More like Semennah

this thing is more manly than you

semenyah has internal testicles.

doesnt she has female genetalia too? Freak of nature

Well, your sister is dumb and retarded

From what I’ve read, and it was only a quick browse, the only part of her medical examination that was publicly announced was that she has erroneously high T for some medical reason. Probably some kind of intersex developmental disorder, but we don’t know for sure.

It would be mad for her to compete with normal T range, XX women, but I feel bad for her. Must suck being an athlete stuck between categories. It’s also mad to me that a lot of the feminist crowd seem to be cheering her on as a symbol of female strength, forgetting that she wouldn’t be competitive as a male athlete, and that the people she’s absolutely rekking are much more representative of “normal” women.

Ya that’s things a monster. Look how hideous it is.

apparently your sister is smarter than you are. What the fuck are you talking about? That woman has DYEL arms even though her facial bone structure suggests naturally high T levels, you think it's impossible for women to get an abs without roiding? You need to go back to Jow Forums, reddit or whatever hole you crawled out of. Lift more and post less, faggot

Attached: corrina-hamil-250.jpg (250x350, 18K)

She has no uterus, no ovaries, and internally lying testicles. Semenya is a hermaphrotdite.

Attached: bait.png (500x501, 9K)

read the other posts

Attached: brainlet.jpg (197x256, 6K)

That's Caster Semenya. An Olympic gold medalist with hyperandrogenism. Apparently you're smarter than the scientists of the International Olympic Committee who think she's not on roids.
>newfags get out reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: polbrainlets.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

>The niggercuck is here

If she was artificially injecting T to get to her levels, she would be considered "roided"

bumping so that more people get to witness OP's stupidity

Your sister sounds based and redpilled af.

Attached: 1541794357724.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Yeah, but she isn't. So she's not "roided". She's actually the mythical "high test" specimen that Jow Forums fantasizes about.

>if she was doing roids, she would be considered "roided"
I'm not going to bother finding a suitable brainlet picture, I'll just let you reflect on what you've said instead

'She' has no womb, has undescended testes, and is XY.
By what metric is she a woman?

>Caster Semenya
bullshit. She's not XY. they tested her karyotype

Every source says (s)he's XY.
Show me that she's XX

You can argue that all you want, but it's a fact that she's not taking steroids.

I didn't say she's taking steroids. I'm a different user.
Nice trips though retard, checkem

Jeez bro if you wanted to talk so bad you should just say 'hi' instead of replying to me bringing up a completely different topic that I never even talked about

Nice dubs, mongoloid

Okay, hi fren

"She"(he) has undescended testicles. Testicles. This is documented.

it's not on steroids, it's just effectively male

ATHLETIC COMPETITION IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. Change my mind.

The IAAF media statement released 2 days ago makes it clear what their regulations now states on those with XY chromosomes, it was clearly made to affect Caster. The rumour mill is she has internal testes which at least one of the other 800m champions also has

letsrun.com/news/2019/05/what-no-one-is-telling-you-about-caster-semenya-she-has-xy-chromosomes/

There's no source that says she's XY. She's XX with testicles. It happens.

She's not taking steroids, but by female standards, she's effectively roided due to her intersex traits

>She's XX
Prove it

it’s been confirmed as fact since the CAS press release specifically says, “The DSD covered by the Regulations are limited to athletes with ’46 XY DSD’ – i.e. conditions where the affected individual has XY chromosomes.” If she wasn’t XY, the IAAF’s regulations wouldn’t apply to her and she’d have no reason to challenge them.

tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_Semenya_ASA_IAAF_decision.pdf

it is possible for an intersex person to have cells with both chromosomal arrangements. she's not a man. she's intersex.

I didn't say she's a man, I'm just relaying it was revealed 2 days ago she doesn't simply has hyperandrogenism, she is intersex with XY chromosomes

Why is it competing with congenital women and not men though?

She ID's as a woman

Fuck off troll

because she has a vagina.

>'She' has no womb, has undescended testes, and is XY.
By what metric is she a woman?
She was born with a vagina...

if that person is XY then he's a man and I stand corrected.

>She was born with a vagina...
No one except you is making this argument.
So vagina at birth is the only limiting factor you need?

Damn, the mental gymnastics some people go through to convince themselves that traps aren't gay...

It's an intersex you moron

She is XY because the new IAAF rules regarding test only effects those athletes that are xy. If she was xx they wouldn't affect her.

Holy shit. If I ended up looking like that God would have to pray for MY mercy.

Attached: homo-erectus-evolution_u-l-q135ki00.jpg (367x550, 27K)

Memes
Kek, what an ugly nigger

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-04-12-53-29.png (1440x2712, 3.01M)

xDD

Wait a second. You saying that there a fucking hermaphrodite nigger playing in Olympics?

Shes a woman (born with a vagina) with XY chromosomes (yes it can happen), if you dont believe it, ask a biologist.

Is this the creature that all the retards reference when they say there are more than two genders?

Attached: 91f817dc5a12cf551944794a888d0ddfa3327e3584374fe1bf63ca029b931ac6.jpg (500x367, 36K)

It's a man with a vagina (yes it can happen), go ask a biologist

She got testicles?

Micheal phelps aparently has a condition that makes him produce less lactic acid,making his endurance super high. Assuming that Caster is XX then I would say that high test would fall under natural excellence and shouldn't be punished. if she is XY then she should participate in male competitions,as it should be. Any other level of autistic "ugh some people are better then others,we should control for that" Outliers shouldn't be punished for their exceptional nature.

Yes testicles (undescended/internal), no womb or ovaries. And XY chromosomes.

is this a female baboon?

Lost it at the filename

Its just a guy. Its not a woman on steroids.

based analysis

There are several of them, and it's not the first time it's happened. They usually come from third world countries that are desperate to win medals by any means.

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (630x420, 51K)

This was the Rio 2016 800m women podium. Allegedly, all of them are intersexuals and rumours have it that African countries specifically search for those people to train them for sports.

Attached: 800m podium rio 2016.jpg (1062x708, 174K)

What the fuck man

gigld

Hideous tranny ape

>posting semen
get b&

bro, some people are natty and vegan, get over it

She is XY. The regulation she is challenging applies specifically to XY intersex athletes.

professional sports are a joke, so much incentive for cheating and lying and frauding

Based African chasers

Challenge her to a race

The one in green looks female

Wait that's a woman?

looking forward to the day that all female records are held by traps and feminists use those records to show that women are the same as men

Looks like an average black person to me.

If she has a Y then she is male. Neat.

>My sister says, this thing is not on steroids.
>How do I explain reality to her?
Reality is not something that wamen can understand, that's why social media work so well with them, don't waste your time user

Attached: 1556204861916.jpg (750x580, 174K)

>professional athlete
>not on steroids

Attached: 374E834C-6520-4EED-BE8F-4F45D786BC14.jpg (680x989, 101K)

She has a SRY-gen. Like other anons said she has internal testicles that dont produce sperm but do produce testosterone. Her levels of test are 3x the norm for females but she is in fact a female, even if it's an anomaly.

lol thats an old school putdown