Is the couch to 5k meme real?

Is the couch to 5k meme real?

Attached: DlBSOauU8AAp2aU.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

Stop posting airbrushed trannies, discord tranny

Lol this ain't no trap
Also answer the fucking question

Attached: DiB4mx1V4AANJ1u.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

Are you fucking retarded. I put a full stop and not a question mark because I know the answer. I'm actually fucking wound up that someone can be so absolutely fucking stupid as to ask a question completely retarded beyond any comprehension.

Humans can run long distances easy, theres a reason that old tranny comedian ran like 40 marathons in like 50 days. yes couch to 5k is easy af, if your not really unfit.

How was it a dumb question???

Ease into long distance running if you want to keep doing it for years to come... unless your < 25ish then you can probably still get away with doing stupid shit.

How much should I do and how often a week? Should I go for time or distance?

Attached: 1507563374465.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Yes, it's real and it works.

i would run 5k every morning if the streets were aligned with crucified degenerate trannies

Attached: appian_way.jpg (450x222, 40K)

delusional

Attached: a9rRmLj_700b.jpg (700x467, 52K)

It doesn't work
Lift instead
Anyone that disagrees is a cuck, lol

Care to explain?

Care to elaborate?

you can both suck my nads

Attached: 1555030797173.jpg (477x477, 41K)

shut up, tranny. kys

sage

wow u showed me who's boss didn't ya

sage

literally just stand up and run 5k if you're not an anemic fat fuck

Attached: 1553103386023.jpg (540x540, 34K)

i told you to shut up. Also, you didn't even sage correctly, since you bumped the topic like the attention whore all trannies are. lmfao - pathetic.

sage

I did it and I have shit knees so it's pretty good.

Also have carbs at least an hour before you do it.

>6 foot
>185 lbs
>winded after 10 minutes of normal pace
I got a lot of work to do

Sure is, I finished the program and can run a 5k.

I mean it works. I followed the program and could run almost 5K. It improved my endurance but my heart rate was like 205 the entire time I was running, all the time. So I had a lot of headaches. And stopped running eventually.

I'm gonna do it guys

Attached: 1515434292_goodnaruto.jpg (600x532, 44K)

run until you throw up tubby

She's been really nice every time I've met her irl, but her tweets make her seem so cold and shitty. Her GSC/DPP videos are 10/10.

Who is it?

How is it bad if you've never ran a mile since high school PE class? It's a gradual transition by the week, I did something similiar before I joined the Army from fatass to half marathon runner in less than 2 years.

Please just go to a professional running shoe store, get your foot arch and running gait assessed and proper shoe picked. You will get side stitches, shin splints, knee/ankle pain in the first few month/s. This is normal adaptation to running and it will go away.

You don't need a fucking training plant to run 5k. Its a short distance. Just lace up and run.

It's even worse because I ran cross country all through highschool
I'm working in getting back to the level I was then

based post. everyone else can fuck off, especially tranny OP

>Girl gamer YouTuber
>Actually makes good content

What went right?

Pokemon youTuber Tamashii Hiroka. Content is trash though, mostly lists of copy pasted articles. Had a goth phase and I vaguely remember that her sister abused both her and her mom. On Twitter she's edgy but she seems like a girl who stutters when asking for an ice cream. Number #32 on the Johto Pokedex.

Any nudes?

you like men that look like women
just accept that and you'll feel better

>winded after 10 minutes of normal pace
why do people always think running should be easy? i understand you feel winded, keep fucking running.

She looks like this now?

Fuck I remember fapping to her at like 15 years old.
God damn it I'm about to fap to her at 23 too. God my past self was based.

Attached: 1509914411267.jpg (751x1534, 337K)

Literally this. Couch to 5K... Yeah get the fuck up and run 5K you'll be done in 30mins max.

Attached: lettuce-lasagna.jpg (605x938, 91K)

Ask /vp/ but I doubt she has any. I remember seeing a chick that looked like her but with tits, you can use your imagination.There are some pics of her in bikini and she is rectangular. In her trade evolution she had a nose job for actual health issues so you'll see more pictures from her now that she feels more pretty. Nothing wrong with that though, we all fall prey to the first mires after a life of feeling like shit.
I'm a fucking sicko, I thought I knew nothing of her but I can cyclopedia her non existent ass.

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Attached: OP webcam footage.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

IRNs are the best