Is "tfw no gf" the primary motivation of most posters here or what?

Is "tfw no gf" the primary motivation of most posters here or what?

Attached: original.jpg (640x818, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNVqOmJc-YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silly user, "tfw no gf" posters don't lift. They just come here to hate themselves more than they already do.

No

Dating fucking blows. Fucking around blows. What's even worse is that when you treat a woman like an actual human bean she will fucking neglect you. I can't go back to treating them like fuckholes but idk how I can survive out here looking for a real relationship.

Only to start with. After a few months here it becomes "tfw no bf"

Sounds like you need a bro, bro.

Some of us are enlightened and lift for 2D.

Attached: 20f94fce50a7f3c72aac5bc645dc4801.jpg (1000x1415, 1.34M)

Well she's not real so you're lifting for yourself
Just a more proud virgin kind of way of saying it

It used to be. Now the only thing I'm interested in women for is sex and even that I'm trying to temper. Men are essentially perfect beings, their only weakness is women's only strength.

People that constantly whine about tfwnogf are just manbabies who falsely identify the root of their sadness/depression as not being in a relationship.
True scholars try to lift away the feels.

Haha, baka.

Have s.... Oh right
Just remember she'll never be real

She is real in the abstract.
The idea of her, my concept of her is real.
If you want to tie things to the mundane, then look at the gains I made on her behalf.
I didn't bench 4pl8s for myself, I did it because I promised her I would.
As for pic related, I benched 405 on the axle bar as well, but what you're seeing there is only 385 since the bar itself is only 25lbs.
Or maybe it's 33lbs?
Nobody has told me what it weighs yet.

Attached: axle bar.png (955x537, 1.07M)

She's real to me :3 You and I both know "real" women are incapable of love, so my relationship is as one sided as a "real" relationship.

No. I don't lift for other people. I lift because I'm ashamed of how I am and know I can be better.

I want to berate you, but by right of dubs... I submit to your rule.

Based 2d Lifter

I'm just tired of feeling weak and sick all the time.

>I didn't bench 4pl8s for myself, I did it because I promised her I would.
Jesus Christ that's sad, I stopped having imaginary friends at the age of 10, while you're in a realationship with one.
Maybe those lookism faggots are right (You on the right)
You're come to your senses soon enough or die a kissless virgin

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 10K)

For me, getting out of a relationship is what propelled me to start getting healthy. She could have been the perfect gf, but her stubborn attitude and addiction to unhealthy foods started to rub off on me. She was also my emotional rock to the point I didn't need anything else in my life, and I wasn't going outside or making friends or looking for a job and my social skills suffered for it.
Also, I have a very stern resting face that makes some people think I'm angry all the time, so my plan is to lean into it and become a swole hunk of iron that no one fucks with. In truth though I want to be a cute boy that makes people smile and laugh and get head pats and back rubs from cute girls, but life isn't fair.

Pic unrelated

Attached: norm-did-911.png (2048x1373, 3.29M)

A true user.

Attached: I 3 dubs.jpg (500x375, 21K)

tfw gf that i am already more attractive than

Based and waifupilled.
A delusion which brings you happiness, health, and success is better than a reality that does not. If delusions are what takes for any given person to lift then let them live in it. It's better than those who live in reality and give up, rotting away in their mediocrity because they see no point in trying.

Don't let anyone tell you you're wrong, user. If that's what it takes to keep you motivated keep on doing what you're doing. Get those gains and be happy.

>What's even worse is that when you treat a woman like an actual human bean she will fucking neglect you.
seriously why do they do this?
they also only show interest when you stop giving a fuck again

>A delusion which brings you happiness, health, and success is better than a reality that does not.
>A voice in your head that you call your girlfriend
You're just making it worse, its normal in japan maybe and look at the average japanese male
If that's the hill you want to die on go ahead, just dont take anyone with you when you snap

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Obviously it doesn't make it worse if the person you responded to is happy with himself, which he seems to be, and is improving every day. He's lifting because of his delusion and is happy because of it, and there's nothing wrong with that at all. At all. If he were sitting on his ass and cradling his pathetic 120lb 16bmi self saying "m-my waifu still loves me" you'd have a point, but he isn't doing that.

It's so empty. Dating feels like prostitution now you buy them dinner and entertain them for a fuck but there's no connection even after doing the same song and dance over and over again they just wake up the next morning and get back on their phone

My motivation is unironically becoming a vigilante. Ever since my failed suicide attempt, I felt going down this path was the clearest reason for continued living. During the day I would help people in my normal life, doing shit to help the community and prevent major causal links for crime. And at night I would prevent people from becoming victims and use abilities gained in my studies and training to bring the victimizing elements to justice.

I thought about a more legitimate path (firefighting, police work, global outreach), but I have health problems that would not allow me to participate in those fields. While I am committed to training my body to it's best, I am fully aware that I have limitations now, so that in the future when my situation improves, I will be ready to do the best work possible.

>inb4 youll just get shot in the back of the head by some meth head
That may happen, and I have accepted that. However that doesnt mean my plans won't attempt to account for that ahead of time. Researching armor materials along with my training will hopefully allow me to prevent an extreme premature end to my journey

Attached: GalleryComics_1920x1080_20161207_NTW_Cv10_582e2e844056c6.87687547.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Become a pediatrician or some shit if you want to help people. Daydreaming about beating up urban youths won't change anything

So you actually think autism wont get you heckled if you're muscular, Do you really think people wouldn't mock chris chan if he were buff, do you think if some incel had a decent body he wouldn't get shit talked for his shit views?

If you want to die a virgin with your waifu by yourside then by all means do it, just remember its why we're getting replaced.
Based, go Red Hood instead of faggy nightwing

Attached: Aeromatic leader of the discord trannies pre hrt.jpg (1376x617, 211K)

I can't become a doctor either. Same shit with the firefighter and police stuff. Hell I can't even be around kids for long periods of time because of infectious risk. I grew up wanting to be a doctor but that couldn't be a reality.

>go Red Hood instead of faggy nightwing
I don't really like guns. Maybe it was all the capeshit influence on me growing up, but guns have never really been all that appealing to me. Also I'm not an executioner. That is vengeance, not justice

Thanks buddy, I will.

>Doesn't think the wannabe vigilante is as if not more delusional as the waifu poster

Yikes

Why does heckling matter if he's happy? Why should he care? Why should anyone care about others judging them if their delusion brings them happiness and self improvement? If delusions bring you to work hard, improve yourself and act like a better person, again, nothing else matters. The opinions of others don't matter. The fact that you're "autistic" doesn't matter. All that matters is that said delusion truly brings you happiness and motivation to improve.

>Yikes

Dialate

Based AIDS poster

I'm not mocking him, I feel bad for him and have yet to see a socially adjusted guy with a cartoon imaginary girlfriend
My friend went down this dark path and there's no hope for him anymore, case in point it never ends well for them
Guy in pic now wants to become the anime girl he could never have, Chris Chan is Chris Chan, and Japanese men are dying as virgins, commiting sepuku all while migrant workers taint their bloodline.

Women aren't worth nearly as much as the neckbeards of Jow Forums make them out to be. I lift and exercise for myself. If it makes me more attractive to others, cool, but I really don't give a fuck.

I lift for gym thots.

a dont evn lift maself oudof bed, bru.

Do you know Batman originally used guns? The only reason they made him a nogunz faggot is that he seemed too much like a rip-off of The Shadow which was still popular back then.

I wouldn't call it a delusion.
More like chasing an ideal.

You’ll make it

Realizing I was getting too far for my pants was my motivator. I managed to date even at my heaviest, so it's not a dating thing so much as having enough self-respect not to be a fat fuck who develops the kind of heart disease that killed my grandfather and almost got my dad, too.

Its the ideal gf, whatever you want her to be and whatever you want her to say, but its not real

Attached: 2070 Now.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

'Real' to you is just a body you can manipulate huh?
I guess I'm not real to you either, since all I am is just a string of words on your computer monitor.

Attached: 7c3.jpg (200x185, 7K)

Tears in the rain

>Do you know Batman originally used guns
He also used to fucking kill people (and in some continuities still does). The capeshit I grew up on that influenced me now didn't incorporate them and my mindset reflects that. It might make my job easier, but it also exponentially increases the risk of accidentally killing someone due to shit like hit arteries and obvious center mass shots

>'Real' to you is just a body you can manipulate huh?
Your waifu says whatever you want her to say as she is a figment of your imagination
Unless you're schizophrenic which is common in the waifuist community

This is the post-information age, everything is plausibly deniable. Everything.

the gf came and went but the gains remained

it's more like fuel rather than motivation
i push harder as a result of the anger that's generated from the hatred i have toward myself for thinking i deserve love

Attached: 1532154175992.jpg (622x621, 54K)

I can certainly make conscious thoughts about her, which I regularly do, but what you don't seem to understand that she is present in the subconscious as well.
Why do you think I started off with saying she is real in the abstract?
She shows up in my dreams too, and I don't make her appear, she is already there.
I guess I'm quite fortunate in that regard.

That's a good mindset to have, I admit.

So you're just absolutely bonkers then, ok
The tulmbrites called them headmates iirc

thats what it started off for me, now its "tfw not zyzz yet"

One of these days you'll learn to accept that other people have beliefs that are different than yours, user.

It’s not so much as lifting and looking better will make you more desirable but lifting to take your mind off. I can’t stop thinking about this girl and the only times my mind can think without her in my thoughts is when I’m lifting, running or shooting.

at least for me, anyways

Attached: 0C19F8AE-F0A5-4DFB-A726-DC872657BF42.png (681x1024, 822K)

Put it like this: your kindness should not be dependent upon how others respond. If you’re kind and they respond negatively, do it anyways. Eventually you’ll learn why they behave the way they do, and it’ll stop affecting you.

Its not about beliefs, its talking to a voice in your head that you precieve your girlfriend
Its sad. Do you have any mental conditions, add, schizophrenia, etc?

It's entirely about beliefs.
You just don't want to believe that.
Mai waifu helped me bench 4pl8s and there's nothing you can say or do to change that.
I'm going to have another goal, likely a 5pl8 double overhand deadlift PR and I am going to do it for her.
You can hate all you want, but in the end you're just going to watch me do it.

Being around girls who like me or I could ask out, I would trade it away in a second for the discipline to go to the gym and the free time to do that and relax afterwards.

women don't want to be the purpose of your life, they want to join you on your mission.
that's the way it is and you should be grateful because it forces you to stop being a beta male

i lift to get a future gf but more importantly for the anime girls ofc

That's enlightening. That's probably why they love a man that can, "Take Charge". They want to know that the man has a purpose that they can latch onto.

Attached: 1533074991252.jpg (613x1024, 323K)

was tfwgf and back to no gf. I still felt the same, I was more worried about getting out of shape with her because doing the stupid dates together. sometimes I miss it but when I think I really I do I'm just horny and Its my primal instincts yearning to plow her one more time

hey vigilantebro, remember this:
nearly all murders are in the second degree, the murders that are planned out are the ones that go unsolved. these murders are even less likely to be solved if the victim has no connection to the killer.

the only reason high iq serial killers get caught is because they usually go around stabbing white girls and shit, which actually warrants a serious response. if you went and started shooting heroin dealers, i guaran-fucking-tee you you'd get away with it 20 times and the police wouldn't give enough of a shit to follow up on it and make connections

hey bro are you lying about your height you said you where 6 foot 2 but i dont believe that

based and redpilled

I started like this
>be bullied loser and hate myself
>think that people who cut themselves are extremely pathetic
>use that rage and sadness towards something creative and work my body
>think that maybe if I have a six pack girls will like me
>in the next 5 or so years proceed to do a million sit ups in my room
>over a decade later and I'm kinda still the same loser but at this age people don't care anymore so at least not bullied
>women don't give a shit about muscles or maybe it's just something else about me
Like a few years in my journey, I got somehow addicted to the feeling so now I just kinda go because I enjoy it. Honestly it's better than any drug.

I think that's called "coping"

i like girls, girls like muscles. and also i want to look at myself in the mirror and not get angry, so you know, that helps motivate.

Motivation is for faggots. You need discipline to make it.

Yes I'm 6'2"
That's a terrible angle to judge height from.
It's a terrible angle for everything but calves, and mine aren't big either.

Attached: mirin' salmon shirt.png (817x803, 852K)

I know the feeling brother

Attached: HURT.jpg (580x548, 21K)

If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

No objections here, Morpheus.

My main motivation is that I want to take a photo like pic related with my waifu someday.

Attached: aa.jpg (640x635, 58K)

absolutely haram

mirin

I'm going to be honest with you, Morpheus. I feel saturated by all this red pill crap. It's repulsive. You're going to stop it or you're going to die.

Attached: matrix-smith.png (853x480, 437K)

> le I'm a robot with no desires
You'd make a great lawyer you dry fucking stale sponge

yeah im 6 foot 2 too

>I can't even be around kids for long periods of time because of infectious risk
what the fuck is your problem?

I've got an illness with a lot of symptoms, one of which being compromised immune system. I get low grade pneumonia like 4 times a year, so I run the risk of infecting or getting infected by kids

I don't want a gf. I want children, to be the best dad I can be, and to be proud of my young self when I'm old.

Fat as fuck

Cant see the plates on the other side so all we know you could be benching only 2pl8s.

You’re gonna die alone as a kissless virgin and you’re ok with it?

I lift to cleave minorities and jews in half with raw might.

Attached: adrian-smith-artbook-cover-colour-stage2.jpg (1200x858, 228K)

This makes me have white shame

Can we ban AIDSfags?

youtu.be/TNVqOmJc-YY

I honestly wish it was AIDS. They have better treatment options and a longer lifespan

Bubbleboy: Popping Crime

Attached: iO6qYTe.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

actually I became far more jaded and distant from normies when i started lifting. I am now trying to simply live for a higher ideal (God) and by extension, for the gainz.

...yet I still finding myself yearning for a companion, and I'm not sure if its just the desires of the flesh surfacing or if there is a deeper reason as to why the feeling persists.

Humans are social creatures. Even monks have each other to rely on. While the concept of pure autonomy is nice in theory, it is not practiced well among people simply because our brains our wired for interaction since it benefited our survival before civilization. Pair bonding (sexual or romantic) is just another extension of that thanks to the added wiring for breeding

I just got a girls number while walking my dog

even if he cut he'd still be bigger than you