Start keto cut

>Start keto cut
>Have more energy in gym than when I was carb loaded

Explain this, Jow Forums

Attached: qrs8gNfz_400x400.jpg (340x340, 12K)

idk not enough information.
Maybe cutting out carbs helps you avoid the sugar rush and crash

Carrying a lot of fat.

You'll have less energy for lifts but more energy for cardio.

Placebo?

Stats and lifts

when your body finished its adaptiation to using fats as a main energy source, you will feel unironically much better.

Your power is going to go.

Stamina won't be a problem.

You'll have more stamina but be less explosive, no insulin spike means no spike/crash cycle.

Keto kills your alcohol tolerance. If that's not good for cutting them nothing is.

low alcohol tolerance means i'll just save more money on alcohol

Attached: 15453463463453.jpg (245x175, 8K)

You lose explosiveness on keto but you'll have infinite stamina. The only way to "bonk" while keto adapted is to run out of body fat.

Can you make gains on keto though?
What about cutting with keto?

And calories. My throat is still store from last week's hangover. You really really gotta pace yourself. I didn't heed people's warnings since they're usually the types that don't like getting drunk in the first place.

Keto energy is more stable but less explosive

>Can you make gains on keto though?
Sure.
>What about cutting with keto?
Keto is commonly used as a cutting diet.

I started my keto cut and my lifts actually went up.

how about protein shakes when on keto?
i get you can use water or almond milk instead of regular milk but I've yet to find a low calorie / low karb protein powder.

doubt i'll find it because the supply is garbage where i live

Why would you need protein shakes on keto?

isn't that the whole point of keto?
just a fkton of fat and protein instead of karbs?

correct me if i'm wrong i've never tried it myself just curious about it since im gonna do my first cut soon

what is placebo, what is a good day at the gym, what is the amount of time you been on keto, what is your feelings in a few days, a week etc?

also i just struggle getting enough daily nutrition and i like protein shakes because it's so easy to consume