When did you realize you are ugly?

When did you realize you are ugly?

For me it was when I got 0 matches on tinder despite following all the braindead advice on how to take "good" photos.

Attached: gymmaxxed incel.jpg (1478x1032, 94K)

Alex isn't ugly, he's actually pretty handsome. (Femanon, btw)

Attached: AlphaDestiny68.jpg (1080x1007, 46K)

My face is the only genetic gift I ever got but it isnt enough
I have no social skills so women still ignore me despite what lookism would tell you
I'm lifting to hopefully get more attention
I'm starved of it at this point

Natty limit and the only real natural youruber

just be yourself bro

He's only ugly when chubby because the fat hides his jaw

yas queen. femanon here. literally playing my pink oboe to that pic related right now tee hee

>t. faggot

He looks like any extra named carlos in any show based in southLA

Chad af

hint: unless you're literally a hermit to the point where you don't meet women in the first place (in which case why would you make that dumbass post? kys), then your face isn't as pretty as you think it is

>b-but mommy said I'm at least a 7!!

How do you think he got that scar above his eye? It looks really cute! Makes him look.. rugged ;)

I'm fine judging my own face lookincel

Tinder is for sure an esteem killer. After fucking around on that I’d say I’m about a 6/10. Like I’m not ugly but I don’t have much going on for me. I can groom myself and wear something somewhat stylish but I’m still not a 7.

>thinking you can be objective about yourself

holy fuck you're even dumber than i thought

How many matches do you get? A 6/10 would get about 1 match a day.

>tfw only one match every 2 months.

And you'll never get laid tourist

then you're definitely not a 6 lmao you're well into truecel territory my friend

That’s about right. I get about 0-3 a day. I got a shit ton when I first started and it fell off hard now. It’s weird I’ll go for three days with nothing then thurs-sat I’ll get like 6. I also only swipe my five super like things a day and kinda don’t fuck with it unless someone likes me.

t. Alex

You're probably a 6, maybe even a 7 since it seems you don't spend too much time on it. That other guy is definitely sub 3.

I live in literal nigger city and only swipe right 1 white girl every 2 days (I'm not exagerating, that's how things be here in south america) that show up every once in a blue moon while I swipe through tinder.

Too bad it has done literally nothing on getting me laid. I’ve gone on two dates and I have another one lined up for Thursday. Furthest I got was making out with one girl then she left for two weeks. She should be coming back in about a week and I’m gonna try again with her. I also skip the fatties. I’m hoping the girl on Thursday doesn’t flake, she cute af

>When did you realize you are ugly?
I'm not I'm just autistic

>hurr durr muh autism

cope

>woman approach me
>woman call me hot
>woman ask me for dates

>all the girls i meet say i have a cute face
>"you have good genetics"
>only 40 tinder matches in a medium sized college town over a year

I'm not ugly, im just fat and have shit photos apparently.

This is why I lift and am on a suicide cut atm.

post tits

alex isn't ugly. he's just short. his physique and even face would slay on a 6' frame.

>and then you woke up

when I saw pictures of myself on my friends cell phone that he took of me from 3-4 meters away

I don't get it, I look good in selfies and photos from a meter away or so, but go further than a meter and I look hideous

I've tried the "take a video of yourself to see what you look like" trick, and again, taking a video of myself with the front camera or the selfie camera anywhere from up close or a meter away makes me look normal/decent

t. normalnigger

you are UGLY and judging by that level of cope you're also really stupid

not it wouldn't lmao

his face has zero masculine angles and he has downie eyes and a receeding hairline

stop memeing and start living

lmao

fucked all of the girls that i mentioned, go be an incel elsewhere sweetie

fapping doesn't count mr 40 matches in a year

have sex

I have had one gf in the past who was madly in love with me and told me I was beautiful, but I'm pretty sure she was in love with my attitude and as a result I was looking good to her. I'm pretty sure some girls have found me somewhat attractive looking, and I've had a middle aged black woman stop me once on the street and say I was hot and that she loved my eyes.

With that being said, I feel ugly most of the time, had close to 0 luck on dating websites and the absolute majority of the days of my life consist of me walking past hundreds of cute young females with none of them even acknowledging my existence in their vicinity.
So I've pretty much come to terms that I'm ugly, or at the very best- insignificant, and got used to it. I'm 27 so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to be when I was in my early 20s and being desired like in the movies was my dream goal

I get 20+ a day when I use this one lol @ natty cope

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-04-43-43(1).png (569x692, 272K)

Ive had tinder for a few years and have had about 200-300 matches, pretty much all sub 8's with a random hottie here and there. The vast majority of the time I get ignored. I've scrounged a handful of dates and a short fling, and have basically accepted that I'm probably average to slightly above. But then every so often I'll get something like pic related and wonder why I'm not getting more success. Also she stopped responding at that point so I don't know where the fuck I'm at.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-052141~2.png (480x315, 30K)

i'd match you just to call you a nigger

What does it mean to get so many matches on tinder? Do you people just say yes to every person and consider these matches? Crapapp

when I became single after 2 long term relationships

lifting to get over it I guess

haven't started using tinder or anythign yet -- whats the gentlest intro to that game?

I posted a drunk fuckaround profile with a joke picture and got a handful of matches. I figured they just gave you a few bullshit ones to get you started.

Why is this nigger everywhere

>tfw 100+ matches before my first week was over
sometimes i forget how gross you faggots are lmfao

Arteezy?

either its literally alex, or theres some user, posting on every fucking alex thread with his 150 000pictures of alex named AlphaDestiny(insertnumber), pathetic if you ask me, but I dont particularly hate the dude, need to stop being that much cringe like our boy alan thrall

Where are you from? I live in South America too and I do exactly the same, only swipe right to white girls if she is not vegan, feminist or a thot. I got like 3 matches in 3 months.

these threads are just fucking trash pos ted by fucki ng trash
>teehee u and I ugly
who the fuck even makes this shit?
what's the point?
what do you even get from this?
holy fu ck, you're pathetic

Tinder is trash - you're playing a man's game by womens' rules. Tinder allows women to be selective beyond their means. Short circuit this and put them back in their place by finding dates in person the old fashioned way. I've found much more high quality pussy that way than I ever have by any dating app/site and many, many more repeat offenders.

First hint was in 6th grade when I asked a girl out and she laughed at me and said I was "the ugliest dog of a person she'd ever met." That was the most brutal, but I was turned down quite a few times after that. No success with women.

Losing 40lbs, putting on muscle, and trying my damnedest to seem like a good catch on tinder, and here I am, 3 months into having the app, and not a single match.

Truthfully I want to die, Im clutching to the idea that there is something in life worth living for, since having a family is now light years out of my reach. We'll see, I guess

I know that feel all to well, friend. You're not alone

Sounds like a bot lol.

It's literally the same success rate. What a fucking meme. Only difference is IRL gets you me too'd.

you can coast on face alone as long as you dont say too much and try to seem mysterious

when I first seen the first non posed photo of me I realised I am goblin tier

>im just fat
>suicide cut
ngtmi

why would you hold ure phone like that?

fag stfu

Tsss, he is trying to handle the basics of human technology

dont. its a haven for girls who are looking for beta orbiters and emotional tampons. just go meet girls irl.

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me."

Attached: destiny.jpg (680x702, 48K)

because he's a dumb nigger, duh.

Fuck it ill just post a picture of myself i realized it when unironically my family said "i wonder where he got that ugly mug from"in one of my facebook photos with my mom

Attached: meandthewhore.png (725x726, 664K)

Trust me, that's way better than your family coddling you about how beautiful you are when you actually look like shit.

Fuck but not in public man if i delete the photo ill look like a chump but if ill leave well you get the point.
Also does my mug looks so bad that a mother could hate?

Attached: dantedepression.png (180x348, 103K)

You better have a healthy ego of steel if you use tinder.
Women are utterly bombarded with men. Whatever tier chick you end up meeting up with WILL be a couple points below you if you're a relatively normal dude.

You're not facially ugly, your haircut is hideous though, you should grow your hair long it would suit you better.

Can you post a head on photo?

Im 6'2, lift, not some chad, not disgusting either, irl cutie chicks will glance at me
On tinder i match with actual obese grenades and girls that could pass for males

Its pretty bad

Probably. But I'm not a chick or gay so don't take my word for it.

I'm 1 inch shorter but in a foreign country and get like high average girls.

>not hector
You fucked up, faggot

I'm average. I don't turn any heads from chicks in public, except on the rare occasion a milf one time in the mall. To a very select few nerdy women I seem attractive, but I don't bother perusing any relationships because I prefer to just be alone. Setting goals for myself and achieving them. I've achieved a lot for myself over the years, and I plan to do more.

Don't let being unattractive fuck u up user, just set goals that make you happy and complete them. Enjoy what you like doing and say fuck it to everything else.

Attached: 1468127270592.jpg (585x720, 43K)

When I hit puberty and learned to think more critically. All it took was a look in the mirror

Im Jow Forumslack living in netherlands so thats almost average here
Also i have shit photos on tinder and i look like friendless loser so that doesnt help

big yikes, alex

It literally doesn't matter if you look like a friendless loser, your photo quality etc. I've run many chadfish accounts and all that matters is your face.

Attached: gymcel destiny.png (780x500, 80K)

>When did you realize you are ugly?
I've known it since I was like 11 or 12 so basically all my life. I'm thankful that I'm not physically deformed at least, it could always be worse. People have generally been nice about it for the most part with some exceptions here and there. Most people would probably rate me at a 4/10 or a 5/10 out of sympathy, but objectively I'd say I'm about a 2/10 or maybe 3/10 at best, significantly below average but with no major deformities.

Attached: 20190125_032342.jpg (872x872, 223K)

Get a better haircut and shave and you're not that bad

Last night.

I've known for a while, but it was all put into perspective when I went out with friends to the bar.
>Friend gets trashy drunk, slurring his words, shouting, rambling, the works
>It's his night, shipping out soon so I help him live it up
>Talking to some old coworkers I ran across, two of them are pretty drunk (gay guy and a girl)
>Guy literally looks like the /fa/ character that you see in the comics on Jow Forums
>Chick is kinda turnoff in a "33 but looks 47 meth user" way
>Both of them keep telling me how cute my friend is, is he single, etc.
>Tell them it's his last night, that he'll indulge them both (dude fucks anything)
>Literally has a trashy threesome fall into his lap
>I introduce them all
>Watch a horrible trainwreck of sloppy flirting that's so bad it reads like a 12 year old wet dream

It all doesn't matter because he's apparently quite handsome. I've never experienced something that so jarringly put into perspective what it might be like to be attractive

When a 10/10 refused to look at me

when I was fugging random sluts with hair, and everything stopped the day I needed to shave it off
Its like im invisible, no mires, no sweet talks from random sluts etc
I attract gay dudes a lot now, probably the combo bald+beard, might become gay for fun

Attached: doit.gif (220x220, 841K)

Well that settles it im ugly then

Attached: 20190504_220434.jpg (2560x1440, 1.68M)

mirin neck, do you train it

Not really but i deadlift really heavy and also go to metal shows sometimes where i headbang like madman for 45min straight

The prototypical gymcel.

the sweet siren song of death calls to me,
a faint whisper almost unheard,
among the rustling leaves
and the pitter-patter of birds
on the deck, hopping to and fro
at dawn,
and I, eager to answer her

Attached: 1479456761974.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

a gymcel can change his mind user
I was a literal gymcel (thinking I would get bitches by havivng abs), turns out I found the route of strength training and now Its like Im playing irl RPG farming my stats and its a lot of fun
alternatively Im thinking about becoming the gey since I got no attention from bitches lel

Attached: 1527443872534.jpg (598x340, 38K)

I actually do get some attention from girls but im autistic as fuck. And they can smell it instantly. Secondly i barely ever go out and i have no friends circle since i moved to different country. Language barrier is also a thing altough i assimilated decently.
Altough i had good success going to said metal shows, plenty of cute girls there that want to hang out, some of them are crazy af in "im not like other girls" kind of way tho.

why?

To be fair I get hit on by girls a lot and am told I'm hot, etc. I get almost no matches on tinder. I ended up deleting it and just meeting girls IRL which is super easy.

Point is girls shouldn't take tinder as proof of how hot they are and guys shouldn't take it as proof of being ugly.

cause the norwood reaper spares nobody

cope

fugg, its over