How does Gynecomastia even happen and is there a way for me to get rid of it without having to get surgery

How does Gynecomastia even happen and is there a way for me to get rid of it without having to get surgery

Attached: 23300EB4-5451-4CB8-8DE3-F3FB6AF1B053.jpg (600x338, 27K)

there are a number of genetic and endocrine disorders that can cause it (Kleinfelters syndrome, aromatase excess, 17HSD deficiency, etc.)
it always comes down to being low test/high estrogens
go see an endocrinologist and get tested, stop being fat, adopt a lifestyle that boosts T and lowers E

Unless you have some weird genetic condition or disorder, you're probably just fucking fat. Lose weight.

"Hurrr I'm not THAT fat"- look chubbers, you store fat in your chest Chubb down for the better chest

>adopt a lifestyle that boosts T and lowers E

IS THIS ACTUALLY A THING

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND SOME ANCIENT CHINESE MEDICINE, ARE YOU?

Drink cobra blood every 14th on midnight, and put a chicken head under your bed.
After 1.5 year you wont have gyno.

stop being fat
eat a balanced diet and get some sunlight to make sure you're not deficient in any vitamins/minerals
exercise with the goal of building muscle
extra work: get access to med journals and investigate dietary studies/testosterone levels, read critically, and give findings a try if they seem to be reasonable
>yfw I told you to do hard work instead of the Chinese herbs you joked about but actually hoped were real

>it always comes down to being low test/high estrogens
Not necessarily low test.

Its actually high test during puberty which causes an increase in estrogen. If it stays high too long gyno becomes permanent.

dopamine deficit

Not necessarily high estro either. Just either one.

Attached: tenor.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

yeah, and not necessarily high Estrogens either. it's a balance, or rather, an imbalance. That's why it's /'d
I dont have the time or patience to try and pass on my entry-level understanding on endocrinology to OP, so if you do, be my guest.

not other user but when you have too much Testosterone its turns into estrogen

Fasting is supposed to help

Eat onions instead of onions.

What workout routines should I be doing to get rid of (or at least hide) my gyno better?
>inb4 surgery (something I would consider)

There's no such thing as a fat-targeting workout.

Dude if you don't understand the basics of human biology you should read up on it before posting.

1. Testosterone exist in optimal or suboptimal body types.
2. Estrogen also exist in both.
3. Being fat promotes higher estrogen levels, which conflicts with the bodies natural testosterone felt regardless of body type.
4. Exercise promotes blood flow which helps circulate unbound testosterone so it can be used correctly.
5. Exercise promotes low body fat which fights 3.
6. High stress, lack of sleep, bad nutrition promote cortisol which negatively can effect testosterone and promote estrogen.
7. Being fat can stress the body and negatively effect sleep.

All of these things come down to some pretty simple life choices.

Losing fat will help you the most in life.
Sleeping correctly will help you the second most.
Getting proper nutrition will help you third most.
Exercise will help you fourth most.

Fix these things, if your man boobs still exist after a year or two. You've got actual gyno.

You must also remember that as you lose fat it takes years for your skin to tighten up.

High estrogen, relatively speaking absolutely is a prerequisite. Hypoandrogenism by itself has no mechanism to cause gynecomastia, just consider very underweight, yet lean men.

this

How do you think steroid users get gyno? You Body creates more estrogen the higher your test levels are to balance it out