What do I do if I need to eat 3500 calories a day to feel okay...

what do I do if I need to eat 3500 calories a day to feel okay? like if I dont eat at least 1300 calories before bed I cant sleep

im not fucking kidding. I ate some noodles chickens vegetables in fruit. I laid down. my brain screamed. I WANT COOKIES. I said no fat fuck heres a tangerine. stomach still growled. I WANT COOKIES CAKE AND ICE CREAM. laid down rest my head. tossed and turn for 2 hours. hot sweats. s-stop brain you had food. COOKIES.

long story short its 7 am and i havent slept becuase i didnt give my brain cookies. wtf do i do. once my body has a craving for something it literally doesnt work right until i give it what it wants.

my brain has literally been screaming cookies and candy at me for 7 hours. i ignored it. i gave it fruit to calm down the craving for sugar. nothing. when i try to sleep it just yells cookies or pizza at me for 7 hours straight. what the fuck do i do dude.

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Fast for 7 days you fucking sugar addict

>my brain has literally been screaming cookies and candy at me for 7 hours
That's not your brain, that's your gut bacteria that need sugar to live. They secrete human neurotransmitters into your blood to fuck with you. Fast for a few days, kill em all.

its not a sugar addiction. if it wants pizza it does the same thing. replace cookies with pizza and the same scenario plays it

when my body wants something. it doesnt stop. if my body wants pizza i can eat 1300 calories of vegetables and it still fucking roars and growls and my stomach screams pizza.

my stomach is literally a fucking child i have no control over. i have been eating healthy for months.

its not sugar my body does the same thing with pizza. today it was sugar but its really fucking rare. anyways I did give it sugar. even if I drank fucking chocolate milk it wouldn't work.

if it wants cookies. it needs cookies or I dont sleep. whatever it wants it has to have.

Well it sounds like you're a spineless cuck with no discipline. Fasting for a while will help with that too.

but I cant sleep if I dont eat. what the fuck do I do

Your body was probably craving fat

You are not going to physically die if you don't cave in to your retarded brains demands. Ignore the "screams" telling you to stuff your face with disgusting garbage, or remain a gluttonous greasy faggot. Have some basic self discipline you morbidly obese, revolting piggy.

even if i gave it pizza it would say NO COOKIES AND CANDY

what the fuck is this. i have to give it the exact craving like simon says or its game over

i wont die but my body wont function properly and it will permanently damage me i feel organ failure from not giving it cookies. not even shitting my body is failing right now draining out resources.

>organ failure from not eating thousands of calories in unnecessary fat, sugar and junk food
Oh, so you're not only a worthless fatfuck with zero will and self control, you're also a delusional, coping, pathetic, schizo faggot.
This just gets better.

I'll share a redpill with you because I too faced the same binge eating junk food ordeal.
Make like 20 to 30 cups of coffee and down every 15 minutes.it has to be black coffee to be as acidic as possible.you will spend 2 days on the shitter but after you are done you will have killed most of the gut bacteria that craved sugar and reset your inner saturation sensor.do not eat anything for those 2 days.after that follow any normie diet and you will find that you can do it without giving up to eat garbage like all the other times you tried to lose weight
Sugar is a literal Poison

You need to start counting your macros so you know you are getting the right nutrients. If you eat actual food and not junk through the day you shouldn't feel hungry at bedtime. Use myfitnesspal.

>my stomach
You mean you

lol bro thats what I did. 4 caffeine pills and a pot of coffee. stomach growled the whole time

>being this much of a pussy to the point you cant handle not eating

Attached: 1556905890637.jpg (317x267, 10K)

its a disability dude...this isnt my fault im disabled

It's okay, some people have larger brains and need more proteinz.

Try switching to a high protein diet and remove all carbs. The hunger will go away.

Don't follow any other advice ITT, they're retarded.

Your stomach/mind isn't the child- YOU are the child. It just sounds like you're having an internal struggle with yourself where your rational brain is fighting with your urges/cravings, which are apparently so strong they keep you stimulated and up at night. Id vs. superego. Your basically throwing a temper tantrum at yourself until you give in to what you want to do.

You can either go cold turkey and just wait for the withdrawals to cease, or (more realistic) choose healthier substitutes and limit portion. Eat a pizza, but make it a cauliflower pizza or some shit. Eat some ice cream, but make it frozen yogurt or sorbet or some shit. Don't eat three pizzas, just eat one. I'd do a combo of both because it sounds like you're spoiling the fuck out of yourself lol
Good luck user

You're not going to have organ failure you fucking drama queen.

You suffer by eating less than 3500 calories and not feeling okay for long enough that you stop not feeling okay.