How do you REALLY get big forearms?

How do you REALLY get big forearms?

Attached: 1503517841751.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3MwRaZ2FsQ4
vocaroo.com/i/s0fjgm4gCXVK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Training forearms makes you look like an incel and it makes your upper arm look small wouldn't recommend

Hammer curls, reverse curls. There are also a millions of different grip exercises and rowing variations which will build forearm mass.

Work in manual labor

grip plates for a few seconds in between sets

hang from a bar for several seconds

I keep a grip exerciser in my car. It's like 10-20 pounds I can't remember. I do about 100-150 reps each hand whenever I'm going somewhere. It's not much, but it grows with time.

Also, huge forearms make me more grotesque, which, in turn, makes me a more desirable hunchback .

Watch Devon Larratt's training videos.

t. soiboy who has never worked manual labour

Start climbing it'll work your core at the same time

Build a big strong back. Literally impossible to build a big back without getting mad forearm gains in the process

>tfw god tier forearm genetics but shit bicep and tricep genetics
>forearm gains still going strong but biceps and triceps in a plateau
How do I prevent myself from going popeye mode?

Farmer carries

Attached: lol.gif (490x377, 831K)

Ivanko super grip is all you need

Preacher curls

>Also, huge forearms make me more grotesque, which, in turn, makes me a more desirable hunchback .

Attached: 1546619862283.gif (300x375, 148K)

>prevent

peasent

Attached: bugs.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

hang from literally anything for as long as you can everyday, by onehand preferably.

then get everything big asf

this

Heavy manual labor or steroids

Deadlift double overhands
superset pull ups

if you can deadlift double overhand twice your bodyweight for reps you'll have some juice forearms (I know I do)

Literally who?

Attached: 171828292726261.png (1080x1051, 1.67M)

Government-mandated European girl delivery should be a thing.

I weigh 155lbs and deadlift 315 for 5 and my forearms are just average.

checked

I have tried all the meme answers. Do straight bar curls focusing on flexing not weight

Easy, just reroll a manlet

Spinach.

jacking off

When doing dumbell exercises don't drop the dumbells between sets

finger bang'n sloots

Heavy fuck me in the ass deadlifts and hold

lol, we all know that guys with puny forearms and necks smash massive amounts of pussy

Work construction

get a screw, a board and a screw driver. drive the screw in and out of the board over and over.

>t. old work carpenter

This is probably your best bet. Doesnt help my wrist though

grip trains grip. there's bound to be cross-over, but it's only incidental

Fisting your girlfriend's boyfriend's asshole.

Attached: 1556836351486.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

Based and Hugopilled

I have massive popeye-tier forearms from rock climbing

Enjoy your carpal tunnel.

based quasimodo

Drive screws through wood with just a screwdriver

train strongman

Attached: 1556836375419.png (587x548, 775K)

Manual labor checking in

Attached: IMG_20190506_203512196.jpg (2448x3264, 1.23M)

Especially if you use machines or perfect slow form

Based frollo killer

what u mean manual labour u probing anuses with those latex gloves

based sailor man

I know youre clawing it faggot.
Please post vid of iron grip reps with zero finger slippage.

Nah man I wouldn't want to take your job.

Jacking it
t. rabbi

u sayin lat pull downs building my forearms?

absolutely mogged

shoot guns.

Attached: 47691563_269061057123132_6137327443146806662_n.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

I wanna probe anuses so bad also mirin forearms btw what's does ur job consist of jokes aside

You all are wrong and dumb. Does no one in Jow Forums know about biomechanics?

Using the methods posted in this thread won't maximize your forearm potential.

Some users recommended farmer's walk. That's good, but only trains the grip muscles.
Some users posted heavy deadlifts. That's good, but only train the grip muscles too.
Reverse curls and hammer curls also help, but only indirectly. It's the equivalent of doing shoulder raises with good posture, with the objective of building your back muscles.

With those exercises you will never develop your forearm potential to the maximum because you aren't training all your forearm muscles. It's the equivalent of only training your biceps and expecting big arms, you dummies.

For big arms, of course, you have to make sure to train all your arm muscles. Therefore, for big forearms, you also have to make sure you to train all your forearm muscles.

In addition to grip, you need to train this movements if you want to maximize your forearm muscles:
Wrist Flexion
Wrist Extension
Wrist Radial Deviation
Wrist Ulnar Deviation

And yes, you have to train them like any other muscles, that is heavy, regularly and doing progressive overload. This is very time consuming, since they are 4 additional lifts to train.
If you deadlift with your armes diagonally angled and not vertical, then you can skip wrist flexion.

If you still have spare time after this, there is something else you can do to build your forearms even more. That is, training the muscles of your fingers. This is because most of the muscles of your fingers are in the forearms. This is extremely time consuming, since fingers have a lot of joints, you would have to add 16 lifts. I'm too lazy to type all of them, so I'm just gonna end this post saying that rock climbing also isn't enough to train your fingers. That is because rock climbing will only train your fingers flexors, and not your extensors. Again, it's the equivalent of only training your biceps for big arms.

Attached: Wrist-Movements-10.png (630x378, 45K)

Post body

T.Jow Forums faggot who thinks he knows everything

You’ve never met a roughneck? A logger? A trucker? A lumber yard worker? A carpenter/handyman? A construction worker?

kek

She looks eerily like my friend's ex. I don't even use Jow Forums ever, except once when I got shin splints. I just saw this on the popular threads section of the home page and it weirded me out.

actually you are wrong and dumb. the brachioradialis is the largest forearm muscle and it actually is used in elbow flexion while the wrist is pronated. it has no action involving movement of the wrist joint.

Attached: Brachioradialis-pain-311x400.jpg (311x400, 11K)

Be tradie.
electrician/plummer x 20 years

Hell user! I know little about muscle names.
But I know you are right, brachioradialis is the largest forearm muscle. I did not mention in the previous post that you also have to train your forearm pronators and supinators, and I should have done it.

However, if you want big arms, would you only train your triceps because they are the largest muscle group?

There are a lot of muscles in the forearm (The picture I attached only shows some of them). Almost all of them are very small, and it is very time consuming to train them all. I guess, that's why it isn't mainstream knowledge.

Attached: dca7551eba524f5054fbfcd4663c1eec.png (1008x1252, 339K)

Based

Genetics just like calf muscles.

youtu.be/3MwRaZ2FsQ4

But I wanna look like popeye

Attached: 1534040994501.jpg (1900x1500, 748K)

Exactly. Gotta go for The Situation look of big upper arms, scrawny neck and forearms for max aesthetics.

Fucking old pic

Manual labor, grip strength training, and nail bending/card tearing

Attached: 82D46863-4407-4322-B389-16940BC92C78.jpg (750x1334, 128K)

That strap hurts your balls right?

Actually my friend this is a Turkish girl from istanbul search for herbcatz on instagram probably she is the maximum level turkish girls can achieve in beauty

Attached: IMG_20190423_193424_014.jpg (640x640, 69K)

farmer walks & bouldering

>Feeling the need to timestamp pic

It's ok we believe you have small forearms.

It's supposed to

Grip exercises. Big heavy dumbbell rows, high rep deadlifts, farmer's walks, wrist curls, etc.

>high rep deadlifts
wat

STRAIGHT JACKIN IT!

reverse barbell curls
hammer curls
wrist curls
behind your back barbell wrist curls

a tiny change of angle in your wrists when you grip things can make a huge difference to forearm development

this, farmers carries are hands down the best for getting cannon arms

I don't know about you, but 1.5 to 2pl8 deadlifts make my hands burn by the time I hit a 10th rep. Though if you're pulling less than that, I don't know if it'll work.

farmer's walks

boulder

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Masturbation. Have at it.

This fag definitly thinks stocking shelfs in a shitting little shop is manual labour

Go spend a morning stacking 3 storys of scaffolding with 700 blocks by hand see how your arms feel by lunch.

Are you fucking retarded? If there's one thing manual labor workers always have, it's huge forearms. Even as fat retired slobs, their forearms still mog the vast majority of people.

no, that's you

>t. Urbanite who thinks "dad bod" is 250 lbs of flab from working at a desk like a cuck
I'm sorry your dad was too weak to work with his hands user, but some of us actually know what working for a living looks like.

Beating your meat

This. It's fun and you don't look like an incel training your forearms

Weighted chin ups gave me huge forearms. Shrugs seem to work as well

Training forearms is one of the things you need to do to look like you lift when wearing a shirt, natty at least

vocaroo.com/i/s0fjgm4gCXVK

extremely based and extraordinary redpilled

I started doing lots of pulldowns, pullups, and dumbbell exercises.
Forearms are now competing with biceps and shoulders for size and makes them look small....

I'm gonna keep working on biceps and shoulders to even it out...and I imagine forearms will plateau...but still puts my arms in a visually awkward place at the moment.

Attached: 20190426_131128.jpg (2062x2063, 2.42M)

how do I know ur autistic