I've ate McDonalds OMAD for 5 months now without lifting and i've lost weight and i feel better than i ever did...

I've ate McDonalds OMAD for 5 months now without lifting and i've lost weight and i feel better than i ever did. why havent i died yet?

Attached: 1526534008769.jpg (764x956, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me exactly what you think OMAD means

Sodium takes a long time to kill you

You could easily have a ridiculously high intake for a decade before shit hits the fan

Sauce on pic?

one meal a day. i dont eat breakfast or lunch. just mcdonalds for dinner
so im good?

Post body, unironically

im really skinny it acutally got rid of my gyno im kinda cute now

cico, the shitty nutrition might be bad in the long run though, so it probably isn't recommended

>Why haven't I died yet?
Because nutritional adequacy is relatively easy to achieve.

Consider most people in the world eat shitty foods and generally don't all die immediately.

You'll fuck your heart and liver and pancreas eating shit all the time.

One McChicken A Day

Because you’re eating at a deficit? Because all of the calories are being used and not stored? Shouldn’t this be obvious?

5 months at mcdonalds every day? you're a lying faggot

You'll keep losing weight even more and start to feel weak and like shit in general. the foods have 0 vitamins or minerals apart from salt.

I want McDonalds cheat meal OMAD.
Recommendation? something like 1700 calories

How come I haven't felt it and how do i combat this?
Fillet fish or mc chicken or the wrap of the day
why am i lying?

Holy shit we don't have mcchicken here
I found a meal with
>912 calories
>42g protons
>105g carbs
>37.5g fat
looks pretty good desu, will have to eat chicken and protein shake for the rest of the day lmao

This has to be bait. The burgers have meat, which has almost all the nutrients you actually need. Most carbs are just filler. He is probably only lacking in vitamin d.

where you from?

land of kikes
they have some sort of mcchicken but its different (looks worse), and less protein

Why wouldn't the United States have normal McChicken?

I'm sure op gets plenty of the D

Because you're lying. Fuck off.

you will lose weight eating 1k calories of twinkies everyday. It doesn't mean you aren't fucking your body due to vitamin deficiency.

israeli poster, interesting
weird thing to lie about

imagine if she had lactose intolerance haha imagine the smell :D

Make sure you buy a salad and a fruit bag too op. Just living of maccys main menu will lead to vitaminosis

Looks like Baskin Robbins chocolate chip in a sugar cone

I heard they got rid of French Vanilla. What is the point in going anymore?

not really
also I usually avoid stating it cause it derails threads
nice quints

always wanted to talk to someone from there since i got a friend online who lives in palestine

waste of a get

based
you might not have your friend anymore

Attached: fit wojak 2.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

its ok hes secretly a cuckold for israel

Because you were fasting

Fasting is more important than what you eat because it allows your body to heal itself

The guy did the same thing, mcdonalds omad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

> Sodium takes a long time to kill you

It doesn't

enjoy your clogged arteries at age 35

14 years of this then?

As long as your macros, vitamins, and minerals are good, yes you can probably live on McDonald's exclusively. The problem is, that food is all processed to hell and back with all kinds of preservatives, gums, and added sugar. It doesn't take a genius to realize that a diet based on raw whole foods is better for you and closer to what nature designed your body to consume. But the human body is incredibly adaptable as well, so you do you.

>salt bad
absolute brainlet

>Fillet fish or mc chicken
Absolutely based.

Wasn't there a case of a dude who has been eating Big Macs everyday for decades and isn't fat?

Yeah, a lot of people think mcdonalds bad because of Supersize Me, where some guy forced himself to eat passed his limits(litterally puking becuase of it) eating there 3 times a day and it destroyed his health. If you eat at normal restraunts 3 times a day and are ordering calory intense meals, until you throw up, you're also likely to develop health issues.

Eating OMAD at mcdonalds isn't that bad if you aren't eating too much.

Just stay away from the fries and soda and it's fine.

Attached: 1474351039818.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

I swear to god that Super Size me documentary is a load of bullshit. So you're telling me if I ate a mcdouble everyday I would get some sort of disease

Interesting tell us more.

you are < 25yo
your organs are being fucked though

Only Meat And Dairy

No matter what you eat, if you eat less than you're supposed to, you lose weight.

What diet do you recommend?

he thinks palestinians are basically clueless and dont see a threat and gaza is cucked by hamas which is actually israeli funded

g protons
Gotta keep a positive diet I like that

You haven't felt it because YOU ARE YOUNG.

i wish ice cream was my p p

Well he’s right on everything except Israel funding Hamas. I def feel for Arabs. They are very ignorant and prone to despotic governments and conspiracy theories to distract them. They’re like children. Idk what should happen in Israel. On the one hand it’s better for everyone if the Palestinians have their own country. OTOH regular people are better off under Israeli occupation than local rulers.
T. Christian who has been to Israel and Palestine and other Arab countries.

>24 chicken nuggets 3 times a week
>only eat fried chicken and potato chips if not mcdonalds or pizza
>sometimes eat snacks
>Drink 2-3 energy drinks and 1L coca cola everyday
>Barely drink water
>Put has much salt as i can on every meal
>Doesn't workout

And i've defined abs, chest and juicy veins running through my arms, does that mean i've a lot of potential for bodybuilding? Or that diet makes sense for keeping a fit body?

Why did you visit Palestine // arab nations?

Well Palestine was a combination of pilgrimage, some mission work, and bumming around after college. The other countries were mainly the third. One of my biggest regrets in life will be not going to Syria before SHTF.

as long as you count calories, mcdonalds is fine.
used to eat mcdouble everyday for lunch and it fit my macros. never saw a downside other than that packing my own lunch was probably "better"

>They are very ignorant and prone to despotic governments and conspiracy theories to distract them. They’re like children.
doesn't this apply to all dark colored people? It's one of the reasons i don't hate them, despite the fact that they are actively ruining my country.

yeah, syria before civil war looked cozy as fuck.

I don’t know about cozy but the historical sites were incredible.

Yes. I don’t blame them. (Though I also don’t want them around). I blame the well intentioned whites who enable their shitty behavior.

haha

Attached: 1421892724008.jpg (125x110, 6K)

>I blame the well intentioned whites who enable their shitty behavior.
This. It's especially pathetic how some whites constantly bitch about muh juden, instead of taking responsability.

>Looks like Baskin Robbins chocolate chip in a sugar cone

There's clearly nuts in the lower scoop, dumbass. It's two different flavors.

Sodium is bad for you if and only if it fucks your BP. Some people can eat like 4000mg salt every day and their BP is fine, it's very individual. Test your BP.