How do I politely tell my trans friend that I don't want to be seen in public with them?

So I have a long term Internet friend who is coming to my city from overseas for the first time. I've known them for nearly a decade- 3 years as a guy, 6 years as a 'girl'. We talk on a daily basis. We live in different continents. I have no romantic affection/sexual attraction to her whatsoever, but I enjoy talking to her and playing games while voice chatting with her. She's visiting my country and staying in my city for 2 weeks come March and wants to meet up with me. I don't know what to do. I really, really don't want to be seen in public with her. Maybe I would be if I was visiting their city where there'd be a minimal chance of seeing anyone I knew. She's actually attractive by trans standards but everyone in my gen can tell whether or not someone's a transsexual. I don't want people from my college or former high school acquaintances seeing us in public and getting the wrong idea. I don't want to get stared at in general. What do I do?

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (817x920, 112K)

>What do I do?
Suck it up and get over your self-consciousness, or remove her from your friend pool. "I don't want to be seen with you in public because I don't want the world to know that I sometimes talk to a tranny" will terminate your friendship either way, and yes, she'll figure it out if you try to avoid her.

Leave town for a few weeks

Stop worrying about what people think and hang out with your friend.

Is it so bad to keep online friends and the real world separate? That was the prevailing attitude during the early 2000s.

Considering doing this

Suburbs with good reputation, just rent an appartment in local motel with solid reviews. Bonus points for beautiful scenery, since you can use it to explain why you chose this route to 'her'.
Might as well have some 'fun' together, y kno

>Is it so bad to keep online friends and the real world separate? That was the prevailing attitude during the early 2000s.
No, but I think you're trying to justify lying to your friend.

Just know that if you skip town, it's only going to be believable once.

This is a good idea, I'll look into motel prices for distant but decent suburbs. If it's affordable I might give it a go.

Are you guys retarded, we're talking about a fucking tranny. The real world isn't the internet, literally everyone is gonna remember OP like "that guy who fucked a tranny" for the rest of his life. Stop giving shit advices.

kiddo ;)

if OP posted this on reddit all the comments would be outrage at him being so unprogressive for daring to not want to spend his time with a tranny.

Tell him you have a family emergency and if you are in the us you can easily go somewhere nice while you wait.
Tell her something like
"Oh my aunt broke her leg and lives in *remote area here* so I wanted to make sure she is fine sorry if I can't be there but maybe another time ok?"

I guarantee you're probably just more anxious about the fact that you will be meeting someone in person for the first time whom you have exclusively interacted with over the internet for 9 years, than anything else.

What other people think? Acquaintances from college or high school? They aren't you friends. Why do you care? They think nothing of you, this internet friend is probably your only actual friend.

You don't have to fuck her/him/it. It's your friend, don't be a dick.

t. nazi who generally thinks trannies are mentally ill freaks.

This
don't listen to retarded trannies and lonely prisongays on Jow Forums OP

There is nothing worse in a friendship than that person not wanting to be seen with you in public. It means youyou value other peoples opinions over that person, and most importantly it means you have a very low opinion of that person.

>b-but i enjoy being around them
That is no way mutually exclusive to having a low opinion of someone. People enjoy being around kids as well, but we all know how they view them.

To me, if you dont respect me and have a high opinion of me, i dont want to have anything to do with you.

This is nothing specific to your situation btw. I think yours maybe one of the situations where i wouldnt care. Trannies are mentally ill and when it comes to being seen is gay thats like exception where you can do almost everything to prevent that lol. But as a general, what i said above applies. If you cant have a high opinion, like if you just are unable of seeing someone as a person worthy of respect, dont talk to them.

Visit him instead?
I can understand you I dont want be seen with a freak either but that wouldnt matter if you visit him since nobody knows you and you will mostlikely never meet the people there in person

Fuck off faggot. You are not welcome here

Your post restored some bits of faith in humanity.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>She's actually attractive by trans standards but everyone in my gen can tell whether or not someone's a transsexual

Let us be the judge of that. post a pic you fag lover

Force yourself to go out anyway. Your overall confidence will improve. Most normies don't notice trans people. I'm a cis guy with a very strong jawline and very prominent larynx and I sometimes get misgendered when I shave just because I keep my hair long.

Keep in mind people like us have a very limited pool of people to talk to. Can you really afford to remove someone from it? No matter what you say, its going to really hurt your friend. I know that if I had someone who was willing to meaningfully listen to things I had to say, I would do almost anything to keep that person in my life. Anything is better than being alone.

Attached: 55498530-4758-4884-8F02-E6EA2493FEE3.jpg (1116x1674, 1.59M)

>The nazi is the one whose post rings true. Only the literal white nationalist can post something that isn't memetic garbage but a genuine and grounded.

What kind of backwards ass parallel universe am I in.

Which is why i did not post this on reddit

I think we'll go to a dimly lit, spacious cafe in a suburbs 2 hrs from my area. not sure yet, going to call and see if I can get a reservation. Another complication is the fact that she knows my address- I don't want her to think I'm taking her far away on purpose.

I have a few friends in real life but you're right. I can't talk to them on nearly the same wavelength as I can my Internet friend.

attached

Attached: grej09j.jpg (923x1124, 670K)

Could you ask her to wear a gender-neutral outfit like tartan and jeans so it looks like you're a gay couple?

If he is a long term friend, you owe him the truth at this point. He may actually understand, and you two can figure out a compromise.

She's cute you ungrateful faggot

Tell him exactly what you wrote here, he should understand that you don't want to be known as the "tranny fucker"

You're spineless.

Why are you afraid that people will see you with her? Are you worried that they will think you are dating and are 'gay' for dating a tranny? Who cares what some rando thinks?

If you are afraid that physical violence may come to either of you, you really should tell her for her own safety too.

Your options are to get over it and chill with her or tell her that you can't hang out. If you go with the second option, you should tell the truth.

Just be honest and let her decide if she wants to still be your friend.

I'm a tranny and I've lost friends by coming out. Honestly, I respected people who just told me they weren't comfortable with it and let me move on with my life without them. They go their way, I go my way, and while it stings a bit, everyone is happier in the end.

I never went on social media to shame them and incite a witchhunt either, most trans people outside of hardcore Tumblr folks don't do this. We just want to get on with our lives.

>he thinks people will assume he had s chance with her
OP as delusional as ever.

>She.

Fuck off retard.

Poo

Stop being a dinosaur. All the people who care will be dead in 20 years or ostracized from society. Don't spend your time worrying.

>people from my college
>former high school acquaintances
So uh.... You're putting the opinions of irrelevant people that don't give two shits about you above a genuine friendship you have with someone? What exactly are you gaining from that? Do you think that's something a good person would do? Suck it up and just have a good time with your friend

Nigger you have nothing to worry about. People would think youre hanging out with some kind of androgynous fashion model.

>The real world isn't the internet, literally everyone is gonna remember OP like "that guy who fucked a tranny" for the rest of his life.
Sure but you might as well be fucking the tranny if you're so desperate your relationship with one.

*desperate to hide

That's why we all still come to this shit-hole, friend. It's the only place left where people are honest.

Do what your heart tells you brother

>why not try to look like you're a gay couple?

THIS IS NOT HELPING, user

Sounds like you have a good friend who you're going to betray for optics for some random faggots who aren't even a part of your life. You deserve to be alone.

Attached: 1434491269069.gif (502x353, 1.43M)

You're just being overly insecure. Stop worrying over shit like that

Tell her you're a worthless coward then. I'm autistic and socially anxious to the point I can't voice chat in video games and I put off phone calls for weeks. Doesn't stop me going on gay dates. Do you live somewhere very rural where you're more than just background scenery in public? I'm guessing not since it's a place someone would fly to. Just chill and you'll have a good time.

do you think the guy on the football team will make fun off, spoiler he already thinks your a faggot

What the fuck is wrong with 90% of these replies? Of course you shouldn't be seen with her, it's social suicide.

I think these 90% are people who don't live in Afghanistan

no it wouldn't, have you ever been to reddit?

You sound like an absolutely spineless little cunt to me mate
Are that pathetic that you'll talk nice to someone's face but think the opposite?
If you're the coward I think you are, your best bet is to feed her this drivel you've said about 'separating online and offline friends' and that you don't want to meet. It's a shit excuse but it's an excuse nonetheless
The thing is, you're acting like you have a social standing or something to lose. You're here asking for advice so you are obviously bottom barrel
I hate trannies, and even I think this is a complete cunt move
If you don't feel comfortable being seen with a tranny, you shouldn't be friends with a tranny
KYS

easy there big guy. anger

body's definitely passable. depends on the face

I can't stand disloyal people who betray other people for status
the whole reason most of us are bots is because of people with shit attitudes and weak wills
we gotta rise above that chit meng
ROBOTS
RISE UP

Attached: AcQSvkQ.png (487x479, 435K)

imagine having your pulse rate increased by an anonymous robot

Just own it and try to get with some leftist hipster girls while you guys are out. They love that openminded shit. Dress in sharp contrast to your friend and carry yourself with confidence. Bitches will think ''hey that guy is so confident and nice, they are complete opposites but he's still a good friend to the tranny. I wanna bang that man because he seems so laid back and comfortable no matter what''. Make a spectacle out of it. No one is going to think you're banging the thing, I certainly fucking wouldn't assume so.

I think trannies are fucking retarded and would probably prefer a world without them, but that is what I would do. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter that some dudes are willing to ruin their lives for faggotry. A friend is a friend

>girls are going to bang you if you hang out with a trannie

lol imagine believing this

Just hang out with her. You will never become successful if you are so much about what others think

Well not you, obviously. If you can't even land virtue points with a leftie you're pretty doomed.

yeah you dumb nigger that's why all the chads and everyone else getting laid is hanging around stinky trannies all day.

1. This is a terrific post.
2. You should just bang her.

you would be gay if you don't want to bang that

Do what you want but I feel like you'll regret it. I've had those friends I made from the xbox or omegle that I talked to daily for years and years. I wouldn't care what they were like, hanging out would be so much fun. I'd be excited to show them my town, where I live and just hang out. Even if my friends saw I'd tell them I knew them from online. I wouldn't care. Maybe because I'm older and having a friend like that is awesome and somewhat rare.

>t. nazi
More like brainlet LARPer, desu.

I'm not sure who's the bigger faggot. The one who behaves like a woman or OP's friend.

You're the bigger faggot

this - /thread

Since you still give a fuck what people think. I don't know what to tell you. Frankly with me, I hang out with flamboyant gays, hung around trannies, racists, rednecks, monks, religious, band peeps, hunting/camping types, gun nuts, etc. All you have to do is never judge anybody, and wish for their best end in life. If somebody complains or is out to get you, ignore them.

Attached: 1543556692223.png (268x402, 132K)