Tfw only 18 and I've completely given up on life

>tfw only 18 and I've completely given up on life
>stopped doing school work
>eating what I want
>laying I bed all day watching youtube and playing vidya
>no friends
>essentially just waiting to die because I'm too scared to an hero

I just wanna die already. I havent talked to anyone besides my family in years.

Attached: 4OCyKgb.jpg (924x571, 81K)

lmao what i wouldnt do to be 18 again

I fucking hate kids like you who are still literal teenagers and think their life is over, most of us here are around 30 years or something

There is literally nothing worse than fucking kids like you complaining their life is over when they are fucking children themselves.

What I wouldnt fucking do to be 18 again, what I wouldnt fucking do!

kill yourself you spoiled brat

Seeing the overwhelming support really warmed my heart. Thank you so much, guys. Kindness really isn't dead.

you don't know shit kid

how about being in your 20s and still feeling that same way since you've been 13?

you haven't talked to anyone in years? didn't you say you're in school? are you home schooled or just don't know what actually talking to nobody fucking means.

>waah waah, im more depressed than all of you combined!

get over yourselves you stupid fucks. everyone's miserable its not just you pal. Also, OP, just sit in bed for the next 14 years if youre scared of becoming an hero. its not that bad

see: You literally don't know what you're talking about. It's because you are a literal teenager still. And i'm not making fun of you because you are, i'm envying you that you are. You literally have the perfect age to make something of your life. Once you're 30 it is literally over but you can still do everything. I wish I would know what I know now back then. And I wish I had older me telling me what to do. So consider yourself lucky.

If I could be 18 again the first thing I would do is join a gym and go there at least 3 times a week for both physical and mental gains. No matter how you feel, just keep going. Also start running, its a natural anti depressant.

So if you're looking for that "magic" advice that would flip your life around, fucking start with what I told you and then look into study/carreer options.

You motherfucking lucky son of a bitch. I wish I was in your shoes. 99% of this website would wish they were in your shoes. You literally have no way to know.

Literally.

At least 18 is still very young and the most perfect age to throw your life around. Hell even 19 could be. Once you're in your 20s or like me in your 30s then it would be too late. But untill then, 99% of the people here wish they would be him.

Dude this sounds too much like me. What the fuck.

Attached: 1533773626717.jpg (320x320, 10K)

I'm only 20 and would kill to be your age again OP. I can only imagine the relationships, opportunities and good health that would've remained if I turned my life around just 2 years earlier.

You need to take control of yourself, it is a daunting task so I advise you to take it piece by piece. Think about your income, relationships and your habits. How can you improve on each one, by a small amount each day?

It's funny how all the failed normalniggers crawl out of the woodwork and try to keep OP in the soulless tax-piggy system. If you have enough qualities as a person to make it with a modicum of effort but didn't then you're not a robot but just retarded as fuck. Some of us have been fucked up since birth and nothing can change that. Fuck off to /soc/ or facebook where you mongs belong.

Attached: 1548876509341.jpg (625x480, 71K)

>I'm only 20 and would kill to be your age again OP. I can only imagine the relationships, opportunities and good health that would've remained if I turned my life around just 2 years earlier.

cant tell if bait

>still has energy to vidya
And you claim to have given up lol. If you haven't given up on trying in games you don't know what giving up means

Attached: 1548909401156.jpg (900x900, 74K)

>I'm only 22 and would kill to be your age again user. I can only imagine the relationships, opportunities and good health that would've remained if I turned my life around just 2 years earlier.

you think youll die but you never do, it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on then youre 30 and at the same spot nothing changed nothing going on. its fine i guess, i think the problem is setting up too high expectations for youngpeople about life when its really nothing that special or amazing it just is were no different than some wild animal who is born survives and dies.

Same thing happened to me when I realized Im trapped in my small town

Theres nothing you can do when god is evil and just rules this earth to make everyone suffer

Attached: 08A8630C-7358-4093-8E50-B9CF50278263.jpg (236x177, 8K)

I'm in the exact same boat amigo, 18 with no friends and I'm wasting my life

Well I'm 24 now and have been living with your mindset since before that. You're probably fucked like the rest of us here.

every time i read your posts i cant help but feel truly glad that niggers arent allowed to have anything good in life, so at least you can add that to your list of good deeds

We are slaves to God's will, for better or worse.

I hate your soul and wish you would die for real, and it would bring me joy to know hell existed and that you would suffer there eternally.

Op I was that guy a few years ago and the thing is time can seem slow or fast. If you sit around waiting to die your mind will slowly deteriorate and your inner thoughts will become so bad that it will be like an endless torture. You body starts to feel like it is burning and you have constant migraines the shame and hatred gets so bad. I reached the point two years ago where I realized that the pain of doing nothing is much worse than the pain of trying. You will find it too but you dont need to if you just start now.

Do whatever you can every day. Like find something really small at the beginning of the day and say today I will do this. Learn where you are at and challenge yourself. If you dont make it thats not great but there is always tomorrow. This isnt a build up a streak thing this is about doing it everyday. A good way to train this is running. In running you are always challenging yourself and you feel great when you do it. Cleaning is a great start too.

Make a few goals and work toward them. Try to keep progress because that is the whole point. You have to learn that you can achieve what you want if you do it right.

Keep your sleep in check. This is the most fundamental thing a lot of needs fail at that dooms them. This is the core of routine. So much of your brain relies on the processes of consistent sleep. Wake up at the same time everyday and sleep at the same time.

Find out what your diet should be. I spent a long time eating stuff that made me feel bad without even realizing it. This could be you too. Just pay attention to how you feel after a meal and try different things.

I would also highly suggest meditation. If you have a phone get the app waking up. It sounds gay as hell I know but this one is presented without the hippie bullshit. This will train you to deal with emotions and increase your resolve/focus.

Try doing stuff even if you dont feel like it. Even for 5 minutes.