Your face doesn't matter if you're a manlet
Your physique doesn't matter if you're a manlet
Your social skills don't matter if you're a manlet
Your wealth doesn't matter if you're a manlet
Your deep voice doesn't matter if you're a manlet
Your humor doesn't matter if you're a manlet
Your achievements don't matter if you're a manlet

Nothing matters if you are a manlet.

Now that we got that out of the way, how are my manlets doing? What keeps you alive?

Attached: 1470591563411.jpg (1083x634, 438K)

5'8 and dating a 5'3 qt.

Attached: 1522500009074.gif (128x128, 17K)

what is the manlet cutoff?

Attached: manlet.png (1054x352, 28K)

5'10 with no shoes

>5'6
I've been hitting the gym recently. Not because of social stuff, I felt like I'm slowly getting weaker.
There are three types of people there. Thots, Chads and Manlets.
Manlets are usually even buffer than Chads, I guess they think they will get laid that way. Its painful to watch.

What really gets me about that picture is the woman's expression.

I like riding my motorcycle because its a hobby you can do alone. Also motorcycle boots make you a little taller than normal and the gear makes your frame look a little bigger.
Also motorcycles give you a quick death most of the time. Pretty based hobby for us second class citizens

You've got it wrong. Your face is the only thing that matters, and if you don't have a good looking one you're fucked

t. 6'3" ogre

>manlet
>amazon/tall girl fetish
>tall qt gf

Y'ALL CANT EVEN FAZE ME

Attached: 1548941446675.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

>is 5`11
>Screams in manlet

Attached: 1547399978579s.jpg (250x218, 7K)

5'11" isn't manlet tbqh

Height>face every time

Attached: height>face.jpg (1336x1764, 446K)

It's going pretty good! Just wish you could've made at least one true statement in your original post.

I don't have a chad bodycount, but I'm 5'7 and have still had 3 dozen partners. That keeps me alive, that, and enjoying life.

Because of good nutrion of the west, at least 6'5", ~10% bodyfat, and BMI around 25%.

I am a skinny manlet who has recently started going to the gym. Smaller men are obviously going to fill out faster. I am doing it because I got bullied when I was a kid and I still feel like I am bullied as an adult. I want to get strong so I can defend myself. Thanks for reading my blog post

It's manlet in denial

>Height matters
Try dicklet status

>dicklet
Just need to be tall and good face

Attached: smallpenis.png (2268x1046, 574K)

I agree with everything you said OP, except for
>Your wealth doesn't matter if you're a manlet
>Your achievements don't matter if you're a manlet
For women, it does matter, see pic.

Attached: article-1192162-054BD73E000005DC-400_468x753.jpg (468x753, 144K)

I'm 125lbs, propably around your bmi. Getting buff is never enough. Please consider a fighting sport like Boxing.

Attached: hmm2.jpg (309x305, 62K)

>find a petite girl
/ thread

There are plenty of girls out there that are fine with short guys. I get that this is r9k and its a meme to shit on each other as much as possible but I feel like I need to remind people that short guys get laid all the time lest short guys here actually start to believe these memes. You're not getting laid because you're autistic, not because you're short

Attached: 1548895442103.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

ive noticed that manlets tend to be more popular with poor areas and a result of stupid people breeding.
when I worked in a wealthier area a bunch of teenage lanklets worked there and despite some having unconventionally attractive faces they were still an 8 or 9 to me. like theyre faces were either perfect or unconventional in a cute way not a wierdo way.
when i briefly worked in a poor area there were a lot of manlets. sometimes they would make similar jokes as the other guys i mentioned but it wasnt as funny. they were also really desperate and hit on girls in a non subtle way.
ive noticed that stupid girls who dont prioritize in life dont consider height. it always baffles me when a girl friend im talking to is surprised im into really tall guys. unsurprisingly, said girl has no class is bad with money, and her boyfriend is like the same height as her and has a wierd face.
if hes around 5 10 aka the limit he better have a really funny and edgy personality. but i would prefer 6'0 to 6'5 to have kids with.

i dont give a fuck about dicks at all because that doesnt dictate what feels good to me. im more of a stimulation or environmental type girl. just to sit in the lap of a guy thats 6'2+ is enough to make me wet. ill look up into his cute face and bounce hard on his dick, even if its 3 inches it will feel good. (as long as hes white ofcourse)

Lol no I know a manlets that have everything and reel in the pussy

tfw 6'5 trucel

Attached: 1507512640084.png (680x715, 163K)

i love you manlets
5'5 is the magic height

Face > height
Here is the comic again

Attached: 1529263219901.jpg (640x1133, 153K)

i always figured that pic was in Scotland
the "canny" guarantees it for me

I'm 5ft8 and don't lift or anything and haven't been bullied since I was 11. The problem isn't your size, it's your attitude, you ooze weakness.

I have a friend who is 5ft4 and he doesn't get bullied either. You are doing something that marks you out as an easy target. Probably your posture or the way you talk.

6ft 3
Approaching wizardry.

Attached: 1542899924855.gif (330x254, 429K)

everyone arguing face or height when girl can literally pick both in one guy after a few minutes on tinder. face it, if you dont have both its over. the game is rigged

Yeah I can agree with that, there's lots of lanklets on r9k to prove that. But height is also important and between 50 ugly guys the woman will pick the tallest.

Attached: 1548692590912.png (789x750, 18K)

>just to sit in the lap of a guy thats 6'2+ is enough to make me wet.
I'm 6'5, I'll let you sit in my lap babygirl. And I'm white. 7 inches too, don't worry about that.

Yeah women has much more options and it's unlikely for Chads to refuse easy and free sex

contact orginally? im a virgin btw

dont lose your virginity to some loser on Jow Forums.