Be me 19y/o virgin college fag

>be me 19y/o virgin college fag
>decide to start getting fit last November
>5'5 so can't truly make, but fuck it anyways
>a few months in start to get mires, mostly from dudes, but insecure so appreciated nonetheless
>ffw to a couple weeks ago, boss and ex who I'm still friends with starts to make comments on it (I broke up with her so I don't want her back, but it's still cool that I'm wanted)
>ffw to today at slow French cafe I work at
>close to closing so chilling on my phone as usual
>7.5/10 white girl comes in
>not that into white girls so I wasn't flirty or anything
>she asks if we have cookies
>"no, only croissants"
>she buys one and stands around afterward
>asks if she can give me a folded up piece of paper
>surewhynot.jpeg
>open it up as she leaves
>'(phone number) text me sometime! -Ashley XoXo
Remember fit, no matter how much this board may shit on you for your imperfections you can make it. If a babyfaced manlet like myself can pull this off than you guys can do anything and I believe in you. I have no idea how to proceed from here, but I have some friends I can ask so I'll do that. This board is partially responsible for spurring me into a healthier lifestyle so I just thought I'd update you guys on how's it going and that we all can make it one day.

Attached: crying apu.jpg (1200x442, 59K)

Good on you bro don't let the bullshit keep you from living the good life

A girl has literally never approached me or given me her number. I thought that only happened in movies. I'm 22.

Attached: D379a3cUUAAdfhH.png (835x588, 355K)

Nice larp faggot

as did I user, but whether a Rando chick approaches you or not, you have your own value, focus on cultivating that and others will notice eventually

I’m 23 and since i’ve become /fit i’ve been approached by 2 homosexual and 1 50 years old landwale.
H-have i make it bros?

I appreciate the comment broski whether you choose to believe it or not. I hope you hit a new PR during your next lift and you feel whole tomorrow

A mire is a mire bro. There's plenty of old gay dudes who come into the shop in the morning and hit on me. Just gotta look at it as a milestone since someone actually takes notice

tl;dr, just wanted to steal your frog

Attached: 1500656538121.png (710x577, 30K)

Post piece of paper faggot

I'm 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl.

The key is to not leave your room that much.

The only thing I got from this story was ur not white, so basically it was worthless, like you.

This is how cumskins cope with going extinct kek

Devilish

>specify white

Subhuman detected. Please delete your thread. You were asked out due to kike brainwashing of innocents.

The only thing left is "muh dick"

Attached: 1554789602788.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I don't get it. If she didn't know you and just gave you her number from seeing you at the store, she must have gone purely from your looks. This means you must be male model tier.

The only thing left is "muh iq" you cancer prone cumskin

Thats the same, "Muh dick" implies low IQ, cockslurping subhuman

>ripped
>works at french cafe
>honhonhon.jpg magic worked

OP isn't a faggot.

D-did you flex a 'cep?