>she insists in staying at a really expensive hotel
>she also wants to eat at the nicest stake resturant in Vegas
>steak place easily with cost $300+
>tell her that she need to pick between the hotel and dinner
>she makes me pay for half the hotel
>the hotel cost $2,400 for 2 days
>she say she will agree to pay for half
>ok.jpg
>remind her I dont have enough for the $300 dinner and the stuff she wants to see in Vegas since Injust spend $1,200
>she freaks the fuck out at me and tells me to leave the hotel
>I put up a protest since I've paid for half
>she rages some more in the arguement
>she leaps over the bed and bites me in the fucking neck
>I start to bleed
>she begins scratching me and yelling
>wtf.png
>I pull away from her insiting I won't leave the room
>she makes me sleep on the floor in the hotel
>we go to dinner anyway
>I still end up paying for the dinner
>broke.png
>I ultimately ended up apologising to her

Fellas, I'm so done and tired but I dont know if I should break up with her. What do I do?

Pick very much related.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546970841662.jpg (480x720, 38K)

Leave her user, doesn't matter about looks, your social enough to get a gf. You can do better

how the fuck are you such an abomination to manhood.
>she throws a tantrum like a toddler
>she assaults you multiple times
>she verbally assaults you
>she demands your money even when she knows your lacking it
>demands dinner when she didnt deserve it
>you apologize to her for her assaulting you
>she should be in jail for assault not having you suck her asshole because you're such a failure as a man.

pathetic

Man up user. do you realise you're being a cuck?

I dont really want to throw the relationship away. We've been dating for 3 years now. I mean yes she can be over emotional but I do love her.

I've never really been good at relationships. Yes we have out problems but we work it out.

She cheated on my once after we had a fight but I've since forgiven her. I can't just throw that away.

So many red flags I thought I was in Moscow, user.

yup I was right you are an abomination to manhood
you purposely ignored this post and reply to some faggot going on about hurr I cant leave my violent hits me gf cuz I WUV HER SO MUCH UWU!
Wonder how she'd act if you were assaulting her... would she be all I WUV HIM SO MUCH UWU! no you'd be in jail for assault you pathetic beta bitch.

you're no longer a man and can never refer to yourself as a man. only an abomination to manhood or unman.

you are a shell of a man for even putting up for this bullshit for a single minute. pathetic

Yeah I know there are red flags but we've worked through issues like this before.

I know it's not the beat situation in the world but I'd rather not be alone.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545337613530.jpg (569x510, 19K)

stop cherry picking posts to reply to you unman

The thing is I'm not going to hit her. I couldn't do that to someone I love. My hope is by making her happy she'll just stop with the antics

I just don't like conflict so I try to avoid it. Someone constantly mocking me for my decions isnt helpful.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545709446563.jpg (720x632, 26K)

If it's happened before, that's much worse user. If you're actually not rping, I'd say it's better to be alone for a bit to get things together than drop $2000+ on a shitty two days of abuse that's supposed to be a good time. If you've already got a girl, that's a lot better than what most of us have done.

>have a gf

Cry me a river normie.

>I dont know if I should break up with her. What do I do?
I'm serious about this, kill yourself. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

No no no you completely ignored everything I said and only replied to the what if of you hitting her.

holy fuck you are one of the weakest lamest "males" i've talked to on here. you cant even be a man and reply to legit concerns about your relationship. So weak replying one man to another man is far to hard so you once again cherry pick replies so you dont have to think about uncomfortable truths about your life.

just delete this thread stop posting stop replying you wont take the advice you came here claiming to want instead you'll just go with BUT I WUV HER UWU even tho she's violent and commits assault against you.
ps unman she should be in jail not having you dote on her like the pathetic unman you are hoping your pweshish wuv wont leave you're pathetic unman ass

I wouldnt "mock" you if you werent such a weak pathetic boy. See proving once again you're not a man but a weak ass bitch that cant handle the truth and you label it "mocking'. fucking weak ass bitch it's insulting I have to share a gender with you

>dating for 3 years now
She is definitely going to force an open cuck relationship or divorce for half your shit after getting married because you lack any spine

Are you okay with that?

Attached: F7CDA84F-3B65-4D79-B0AE-B257A9E9353C.jpg (818x503, 163K)

When I had a girlfriend she told me she wanted to spend her birthday up in the VIP booth at a theater and I laughed and told her I wanted to be President of the world. It wasn't until 10 years later I realized she was saying she was wanted to have sex with me in a theater.

Attached: 1548826667859.jpg (600x469, 40K)

>I dont know if I should break up with her.
How can you even ask this at this point?

Seems to me you actually have an 1/10 gf.

How the fuck did you not dump her already?

Jesus.

The biggest of oofs to you, lad. Thanks for the tip though, I'd've said the movie's already a luxury.

If she's done all of that to you, then she doesn't actually love you, you spineless fucking doormat. You have not "worked through" any of the past problems if this shit's still going on.

i don't even have a gf kek

Attached: 8DGJvs8.jpg (540x2000, 118K)

Don't even bother user. OP is clearly such a little bitch he doesn't even have the balls to respond to you.

>still dating someone who got railed by another dude
Hows the cuck life user?

>She cheated on my once after we had a fight but I've since forgiven her. I can't just throw that away.

Attached: 5885067+_0f82f841cb44b92df62927fb51c7add4.jpg (326x326, 18K)

physically attacking your partner because they can't afford to pay for extravagant hotels and dinners is insane tier + 10/10 level entitlement issues. what a poisonous individual, get away from her, fast.

I hope this is bait or else I'll need to apologize to the kid in HS I used to call an Omega faggot because you take the cake.

user I swear to god if you don't break up with her I'm going to be pissed. She's just using you to get what she wants, hence her going fucking rabid when you dared to go against her wishes. Also
>yes she can be over emotional
dude she fucking bit your neck. Drop this psychotic bitch.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation I'm in, I've already proposed and she said yes. Hence my issue heres our wedding is in 3 weeks.

I understand all the issues you're bringing up, I probably should be more assertive but again, I'm not really wanting to throw away a girl I'm about to marry but I do have coldish feet.

Attached: IMG_04991.jpg (2250x3000, 603K)

Theres nothing "omega" about wanting things to work out. This is the worst freakout shes ever had

> that ring
> that KFC platter
Please tell me this isn't real.

Attached: A82222FE-EC69-450B-8ECD-730CCB30E4C6.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>gets beaten up by girlfriend who has cheated on him while paying for expensive hotels & dinners

let's face it, if you were capable of leaving, you'd have done it already. you're posting on Jow Forums for some sort of emotional release/fix. she acts this way because you let her. she desperately wants you to take charge, or she is actually just using you and almost certainly fucking other guys.

>I dont know if I should break up with her. What do I do?

Oh, OP. I think you do know.

I mean shes no longer friends with the guy. She insist she doesn't talk to him anymore, I've seen her texts nothing is there

You just told us this horrible experience you had with her in vegas. Do you really want to have 1000 more of those nights until she eventually either makes you a cuck by sucking off a random chad who actually has a pair of balls, or driving you to kys with her scream crying, assaults and general psycho antics? Once you marry her your fucked. Its not too late. Get your fucking life back now or die a spineless doormat.

>My hope is by making her happy she'll just stop with the antics
she clearly is disgusted by you and thinks you're pathetic for letting her walk you around on a leash. being a wimp hasn't made her happy, and it's not going to. holy fuck, you are so incredibly thick...

>She cheated on my once after we had a fight but I've since forgiven her
Yikes.

>I can't just throw that away.
Yes you can dude. It's the hard truth but yes you can, and you should have done it the moment she cheated on you. It's hard to see this self evident truth because you're not in a right state of mind

Also please for the love of god tell me that is her hand and not yours...

That's a custom ring that took me months to design. The ring is done exactly like she wanted. I had to track down that center stone, it wasnt cheap or easy to find. Also it's Chinese not KFC, it's one of her favorite foods.

No it's not my hand, it hers

You're an Omega faggot for bowing down to an average slut who openly cheated on you. It's pitiful and not in a sympathetic way. The sad thing is even if you just created this scenario for a thread, you were still involved with this scenario, you cuckold.

how often do you have sex with her op?

Well it not always bad tho. For my birthday we went to Japan. It was a complete surprise too because I've always wanted to go. She does stuff like that from time to time.

I'm weighing the pros and cons. Yes she can be a bit ridiculous at times and over emotional but she can also be extremely nice.

She probably likes that Chinese dick more than yours too, user. The only good thing is that this has been an exercise in tolerance because even somebody who's engaged can belong here.

Were just judging you by the vegas story you told us, so in the end obviously you should know whats best. That story would be a dealbreaker for most of us, hence all the shit your getting.

I dont think shes average at all. Shes the most attractive woman I've ever dated.

Pic related, how I can just throw that out. Again its not always so bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190131-210812_Facebook.jpg (1080x1112, 497K)

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT
oregano

She's probably done AMWF with half of Asia by now. We don't want her either, really, but this is low, OP.

Attached: 5A694B9A-7904-408F-9A9F-5F1A1FFDA4DC.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Last time was 3 weeks ago

Well he was Chinese. Pic related. She did tell me he has a smaller dick and is shorter than me too. She said it was a one time thing when we fought. They don't talk anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20190131-211211_Facebook.jpg (1080x1153, 412K)

Asian Danny Devito got some! More pics, user!

Definitely, definitely, MOST DEFINITELY bait

You're probably right. I'm not seeing things clearly, thats why I'm asking peoples advice.

The cons don't outweigh the pros but the cons are fairly bad.

>but she can also be extremely nice.

Doesn't matter. A good person would NEVER act like you described. Even if she's the nicest person ever the rest of the time, acting like you described even once means she's trash.

No, no, go back to baiting us and post more pics. I want to see how far we can go!

she has the most 1000 cock stare I've ever seen....like the 1001 cock stare bro.

Run. run as fast as you can

I feel like sometimes good people can do bad things that doesn't mean you just throw them away

4/10 up until this point. Way too obvious, cant believe so many retards are falling for it though. Enjoy the (You)'s.

Attached: 1482828474350.png (500x475, 80K)

Glad you think my life is some sort of bait and joke. Honestly fuck you

OP couldn't be painting a clearer picture of a golddigging psycho bitch. Bait/10

I'm genuinely on the fence if I believe this guy or not. It's not out of the realm of possibility that this is legit, and if it's not, that's a lot of effort/pics/backstory just for some (you)s. On the flipside...what said.

End yourself

>OG comment

Attached: 1548270470165.jpg (900x1211, 138K)