Skip breakfast? Dude! You can’t expect me to skip breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day!

>skip breakfast? Dude! You can’t expect me to skip breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day!

Attached: 0447EA8C-1A92-4130-998C-B6F1E97BEFB1.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinejacc.org/content/73/16/2025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When else am I supposed to to eat my fruit loops
>They ARE healthy wtf are you talking about
>It says right on the commercial
>Part of a complete breakfast

Attached: 1505191065136.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

again with this shit?

>again with this shit?

Attached: 1554111106757.jpg (785x731, 101K)

metabolism

>Fitness? Ofcourse I'm fit! I do yoga at home from youtube videos!

Attached: 1554979842798.png (753x960, 29K)

Fuck you nigger I love breakfast

>not waking up and feast after 8 hours sleep with an omelette made of 5 eggs, a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of black coffee.
>making it
Why do you hate gains so much bro

according to the pysch literature that jpeterson quotes in his 12 rules having a hardy breakfast high in protein and fat keeps you in a better mood throughout the day and those who skip breakfast or have sugar laden breakfasts are more prone to depression and anxiety
enjoy having fucked up insulin levels and blood sugar from your caffeine breakfast
Also from my own experience, before reading this I did have fucked up jittery days when I was doing IF and using coffee

Breakfast is the only meal you need to eat.

This. I rather skip lunch or dinner.

Same. Which is why I have oats at noon and skip lunch.

>Drinking coffee on IF
>I was jittery
Are you retarded or something?

You think your ancient ancestors woke up every day and ate eggies and taters in the morning?

Theres no inherent benefit to breakfast. Youre falling for marketing bullshit meant to make you eat more.

I think people were eating breakfast before marketing was a thing you fucking moron

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-181942__01.jpg (1080x1246, 330K)

onlinejacc.org/content/73/16/2025

EAT SHIT RETARD

Attached: 1517258423891.png (542x512, 52K)

It was the most important meal of the day for farmers who woke up around 4:00, ate breakfast, and wouldn't eat again until noon.

My ancestors were farmers, from way back when it was really hard fucking labour. You better believe they ate eggs and taters for breakfast because they had grown their own potatoes and kept chickens. But tell me more about this marketing material they saw living in rural Britain at the turn of the century

Attached: 1554747729703.jpg (680x813, 44K)

What they ate has changed though.

They didn't eat sugary breakfast cereals or ham and eggs.

That's the marketing.

They ate lightly of the simple staples they had to give them energy and not weigh them down.

Hunter gatherers didn't eat breakfast much from what I've gathered.

>what is correlation does not imply causation
>take a group of people, make a study where you dont specify their weight, all round diet, genetic predesposition to heart diseases, etc,etc
>reach the conclusion that you have a higher risk of heart disease due to not eating breakfast, not because of the other 99 habits that people have in their lives that are wrong
>but hey, not eating breakfast causes strokes and heart disease

Attached: 1557248750480.png (600x878, 106K)

They had eggs and oats. They might’ve had ham if they were lucky. They’re beeakfastes were very similar to modern day ones minus the sugar retard

Attached: Have+this+_3e90fdf7760463be622cf7e476ac4772.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>very similar
>minus the sugar
So not very similar then

Attached: 707D69F4-F141-4233-B772-21823DD6C0F9.jpg (638x558, 64K)

> Bread
> Wheat pancake
> Dates
> Honey
Wow, so different... Fucking burgermongs

Holy shit how fucking dumb are you? Until very recently modernisation, people would have kept chickens for eggs. Shit, they still do in rural areas and poorer countries. Now I wonder when they ate those eggs?

Black coffee or tea are ok, they help suppress your appetite.

Hmm, I wonder why they call it break fast? I fucking wonder, maybe because it was when you broke the fast from the previous day? The state of American education

>Eat during lunch
>Skip lunch
What did he mean by this?

Wow you are retarded. My ancient ancestors were poor manlets. Why would I want to one like them?

you absolute mongol, he meant ancient people, not the relatively complex society that invented the word "breakfast"

it's incredibly easy to condition yourself to feel well without a breakfast

>those who skip breakfast or have sugar laden breakfasts are more prone to depression and anxiety
>enjoy having fucked up insulin levels and blood sugar from your caffeine breakfast

>skipping breakfast
>fucked up insulin levels

you absolute brainlet, skipping breakfast is actually the easiest way to keep your insulin levels in check

Based

>What is p-hacking?
>We measured 30 parameters, one purely subjective "psychological" parameter was improved with a high protein/fat breakfast, let's not talk about the numerous physiological benefits of fasting.
Also
>2019
>Peterstein
that's a big yikes from me

This is exactly my breakfast every weekday.

I bet you do

Attached: 1557103421339.jpg (819x819, 175K)

Jesus imagine being so triggered by a guy who tells you to take responsibility for your life.

>juden peterstein
fuck off

Why is breakfast soi? I have some eggs, chicken sausage, grape nuts, and milk most days. Breakfast is awesome.

>I lift for her

Attached: 15662316-32AD-4971-9DBF-6E30ED5EF448.png (630x384, 190K)

He moves breakfast to lunchtime and skip lunch, jumping directly to dinner.

>That image
Reddit derangement syndrome

Imagine hating a man for spending one morning a week as he wishes...

>1 morning
He smokes, smokes weed watches rick and morty and eats froot loops, you know full well hes not just doing this once a week.

Based Peterson

>he isnt omad

weak and bluepilled tbqhfamilia

Fuck off Alan Thrall you fat shit

>he doesn't know
Good goy

Actually I'm in a better mood and have a more constant energy level when I skip breakfast (except for coffee) and only eat at evening.

t. currently ate fried eggs for breakfast and feels like shit.

I get home late from work though (like 8) so I have to eat something.

>doesnt eat in 8 hours straight
never gonna make it

>eating

Fuck off hippy, I like breakfast. You don't eat the whole night, and then after breakfast you eat 4-6 hours later at midday, why tf wouldn't bf be important

This. Also the ‘dude, weed!’ culture thing is cringy as fuck. Same with drinking booze alone

Attached: 7FE28B2F-3619-482F-935E-95DF1E1227BE.jpg (750x582, 96K)

i hate skipping breakfast when bulking because most days i don't have enough time to eat all calories
on cut i didn't had any problem skipping breakfest i even felt better without it

OMAD breakfast only chads rise up! 4 steaks, 12 eggs CMON!

I did IF (OMAD on rest days) counting calories for 18 months. Didn't see much improvement in muscle mass.
Now i'm splitting that single meal in 5/day, so my current breakfast is 250g broccoli + 120g tuna + 1.5l water

Unironically true, unless you just lose being in a catabolic state.

t. reddit

None of those things are what a man wishes to do, though. That is what a child wishes to do

Attached: Clint Walker.jpg (736x942, 90K)

I have no respect for anyone who doesn't try to be at least some form of aesthetic.
You can eat cereal, 12 eggs and peanut butter for breakfast with the goal of going bearmode and I will respect that.
But I cannot respect someone who chooses to slog though the day, no, their entire life, while just eating trash every morning for the sake of feeling good for a while.

I literally never require breakfast to wake up.
If you do, you're a greedy, fat, food addicted subhuman.

This is the way to go.

This thread made it onto Facebook.com!

>Imagine hating a man for spending one morning a week as he wishes...
To be honest I agree.
People on Jow Forums will hate a man for doing reddit activities, but see no problem with spending hour upon hour just shitposting on Jow Forums day in day out.

Are basedbois happy? I genuinely never found a image of a sad basedman. If they are, why? It's because they are delusional or learned to not give a fuck? It makes me think

>eating less than 6 times a day

Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1554127051114.jpg (765x994, 188K)

>Same with drinking booze alone
Fuck off, that's not comparable at all.

Good goy, eat more and eat more frequently! :^) very good

So you only respect people who have the same hobby as you? Maybe he takes joy in other things.

is pic related onions? I use to for the brain boost that nicotine gives

Attached: JUUL.jpg (970x546, 31K)

hello it’s call BREAKFAST

BREAKING THE FAST

Yes it is.

>ENJOYING a cool and REFRESHING ipa at the end of the day WORKING in game development for a TRIPLE A studio isn’t onions dude trust me
>now IF you’ll excuse me I have some FIGURINES to POLISH before JAMAL gets here

Attached: 02C07876-A60A-440E-BAAC-7CCF98EB805D.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Tea and coffee break the benefits of fast.

Yes and no.
>Vaping in general
No
>Using a juul
Kinda

Here from Facebook, awesome thread dude. Have a like!

yeah so why should I care about his presumably pathetic life again? What do I have to gain from it except a false sense of superiority?

regular vaping is even gayer because you're just inhaling useless vapor whereas juul at least gives you a little jolt

>skipping breakfast
>not skipping dinner instead
NGMI

This is accurate for ~80% of people who eat breakfast. If you aren't eating a protein heavy museli or bacon + eggs then you're probably eating some sugary bullshit or otherwise empty calories and are really just better of skipping breakfast for healthier food later in the day.

The real question. ¿Does skipping breakfast help cutting? I guess it depends on what you eat, but if I eat a pair of eggs, a slice of bread and some coffee, skipping ain't worth it.

>Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand.

Go back to

>one difference changes the everything in a meal
Let me guess, you think adding ketchup to your fries makes it an entirely new type of meal

A man shouldn’t post on Jow Forums either

>Ketchup is a macronutrient

Sorry, intermittent fasting here my dude. Miss me with that breakfast shit

kek i eat a mix of fruit loops, cinamon toast crunch, reese puffs, and rice crispies every morning

for lunch i have a chocolate bar of many varieties

all food is healthy

>sugar is a macronutrient

based diabeetusman

Ketchup has several macros in it. By your logic, adding keychup should be a massive change and make it an entirely new meal

>My little tum-tum can't stomach food in the morning :(
>Don't talk to me before I drink my le coffee xD
>Dude cigs and coffee lmao

Fucking breakfast-skipping faggots

If you're doing OMAD, every meal is breakfast.

Attached: 51535806_2288464671395971_2456109664199245824_n.png (633x333, 48K)

>"i am manly because i eat breakfast! look at me being manly eating my oats in the morning!"

imagine being this insecure.

The tiny Charlie Kirks, for sure.

Attached: manlet.jpg (800x600, 43K)

>a bowl of sugary cereal is the same as ketchup on the side of chips

Attached: F5B95C9F-2AC1-43F6-B24F-F26742E8254F.jpg (900x1200, 124K)

they're both shit cocksucka

Not only is he acting like a child but he's presenting it for the whole world to see in order to get head Pats
He's far too old and male for headpats

>Skipping breakfast
Have fun staying small
Also post body

I love how the turbo-brainlets on this board seem to think that it's impossible to have anything for breakfast besides sugary kids cereal; therefore breakfast is bad.

Actually user, I eat either eggs or oatmeal for breakfast. This post is about fasting, and a typical normie response to being told to fast in order to lose fat.

Hope this helps user :)