/mommy general/

Tell us about your mom.
Do you imagine getting lewd with her?
she pretends to be an angel, but is a horny thot inside?

Attached: Taboo Charming Mother.png (500x775, 421K)

i want to marry my mommy!! i want to give her children!!

I posted this before but my mom was in a lesbian relationship for close to a decade that fell apart because she was masturbating too much then married my dad who she regularity has kinky sex with. I know for a fact they have a femdom and impregnation fetish. Feels weird man.

>have a bit of a gfd/mommy gf thing
>find supervisor kind of attractive in that way
>she's always nice to me and says things about how I'm one of her best workers and one of the smartest
>has openly called me her second son multiple times
>whenever we have meetings, almost every time i look up at her she's looking at me
>brought me a cookie to have with my lunch last Friday

What does she mean by all this?

Attached: 1545662178244.jpg (711x1027, 193K)

That's fucked user, you horny dog.

She's probably just being nice, don't risk your relationship by making a possibly unwanted move. If she makes a move, then go ahead, but don't go first.

you need professional help
assisted suicide is legal in many countries user

I never would. Even if she made the move first, I don't think I could do it. She's married with kids and I'd never want to be the cause of a divorce that could potentially fuck up her kids lives. That, and she's married to a black or hispanic guy. That alone is kind of a huge turn off for me.

damn these two disturbed kids

source? research
ofcourse

>Mom caught me jerking off to incest JOI videos
Is it over lads?

tatiana kotova
depends on how long your dick is

Attached: Tatiana-Kotova-Naked-TheFappeningBlog.com-6.jpg (1981x1321, 390K)

She's seen my dick before, she caught me messing around with a girl when we were both like 15

>tfw i've been masturbating with my moms panties for almost 9 years

Attached: 12065590_917252701644874_2072437738520942560_n.jpg (324x289, 18K)

>married to a black or hispanic guy
>I'd never want to be the cause of a divorce
Implying he'll stay

look aty this mommy

Attached: 6215_15big.jpg (850x571, 152K)

I'm taking a shit and can here her masturbating right now. Wtf guys. This would be hot as fuck if I actually found her attractive.

I was born to a single mother. When I was 12, she got drunk and started yelling at me that I ruined her life. Needless to say, we don't have a good relationship. But I still never imagined anything sexual with her, it's gross.

Attached: 1495234057480.jpg (600x418, 27K)

I love my irl mom to death because she's amazing but I'm not attracted to her at all

But I do constantly fantasize about having a beautiful white mommy with huge breasts and she spoils and coddles me when no one's around.

Attached: Christina+Hendricks+Bracelets+Cuff+Bracelet+KdmioJRHKcMx.jpg (753x1024, 182K)

How do you know about your moms masturbation/sex life? Wtf

then you dont love your mom m8.

I don't find having am ideal, fantasy mom in your head to be that bad desu

She told me, she told my girlfriend, I talked to her ex-wife, I talked to my dad, or my brothers and I walked on on them or found their photos.