DMT - Educate Me

Wondering what your experiences are? People say it changes their outlook on life for the positive after taking it once. That it is non addictive and most don't have a desire to do it again even after the great experience.

What are your thoughts experiences? I'm curious.

Attached: Dance with Devil trips.jpg (1862x202, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WesternIdentity/status/1097334574538018816
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're going to do it, do it all the way, do like 75mg or more and take it all, even when reality is collapsing around you keep breathing and hold that last hit (the third) for as long as you can, then you split from your body and time ceases to exist. Not sure if positive or not, good luck trying to be a normie again, but every case is different, brains react differently.
How you gonna get it?

Say hi to the machine elves for me

Honestly, the only thing I ever tried was weed. I'm probably too chicken shit to try it. My life is going to well and what a stupid way to jeopardize if there are lasting effects. I was just curious about it. I have considered it based on how people rave about it.

Would not advice to aim for a so called "breakthrough" with a high dose if it's your first time doing psychedelics (LSD/shrooms). Great thing about DMT is that you can control the dosage relatively easily, so you can just start with a light dose to experience the visuals and practice holding the smoke inside your lungs. Holding the smoke can be quite unpleasant and it's a big shame if you ruin your stuff because you get a coughing fit while you're using it.

You should get a vaporizer/DMT bong for this stuff.

You build up a resistance to DMT after using it, which lasts around an hour, after which you can use it again.

If you can, do it outside. The smell of burning DMT is awful. It makes for a better trip if you don't have to endure the smell of burning plastic.

I forgot the names, but there's some kind of leaf or herb you can mix with the DMT to make the trip last longer, if you want. Google it if you want to find out more.

Get someone else to hold the bong for you. If you want a really powerful trip, you're gonna want to keep inhaling until your body pretty much collapses.

DMT is not addictive.

Based Immortal Technique

>Say hi to the machine elves for me

They told me to remind you that you and i are illusions.

I had it, tried a very small amount but was always too scared to take more and actually experience it. I threw it away.

Fuck off to b/ junkee

You and your kind are the ones to blame for this being so shit.

Itt: losers who will never make it.

Tried it as ayahuesca tea once with a friend.
But my trip wasn't euphoric.
It was a long hellish experience,
Strong visuals like somebody turned the graphics down, nausea and dizziness, everything disintegrating around me, feels like time stopped, I was terrified of being stuck in it forever, although it stopped for the occasional vomiting. When the trip ended it was a great relief.

I heard others have euphoric experiences though

>time stopped
>being stuck in it forever

But words like “forever” don’t apply without time. Your machine elves are brainlets

>Would not advice to aim for a so called "breakthrough" with a high dose if it's your first time doing psychedelics
I'd actually disagree with this. It's such a complete and total mindfuck, I sincerely doubt that previous psychedelic experience is worth anything.

Make sure you preheat the bowl before adding the dmt, or else will you create some horrible chokey dmt tar. It won't be smooth either way, but this will make it a lot more bearable.

You're a cuck. Drugs are for faggots, niggers, and pussies who need some form of escapism. Go to the gym, and use that as your escape. Fucking coward.

Do LSD and/or shrooms first

DMT is supposed to be more powerful than regular doses of both

Machine elves love to scare the shit out of people. They dont give a fuck. They unironically need negative energy to continue with their existence.

>DMT
>addictive
the fact that you'd even bring this up tells like me you know zero about the topic. do more research

have sex

Attached: Joe_Rogan.jpg (712x800, 105K)

That hot sauce is horrible. My dad puts it on everything and his breath stinks. I bet Joe also reeks of garlic and rot.

Here's a TL;DR
twitter.com/WesternIdentity/status/1097334574538018816
Basically oyu'll see the devil or baphomet and it'll convince you its good and you'll end up like all the other brainlet falsely enlightened

Here's the brainlet programming for you morons,

You don't see those dimensions because things are there you aren't meant to say, or haven't earned the right to see yet. You'll end up bringing up an idea, like the soul or a philosophy, or the idea of some tech because the temporary power is intoxicating.

It's one of the worst decisions you can make, and the question of "wow I saw something!" leads to the grander question of "why does it even care about me" if I'm so inferior or that it is superior or gone from this reality. It's waiting for you, not existing

Be warned, this is your only warning

If you are planning to do it, start with lower doses (10-15mg) and work your way up to a breakthrough dose (45-60mg). Most people recommend making your own, and the ingredients are super easy to get/ the drug is easy to make. Vaping it is the best method by far, and if you don't want to sink hundreds into a vaporizer, you can make a device called the machine for cheap -> wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine

Before you take it you should read through the wiki and user guide on the DMT nexus website. Set and setting are super important and can determine what your trip is like.

>this
dmt isnt that amazing, if you really need to get your life on track get off Jow Forums

*blows clouds*
>gets possessed

cool dude, so why are you using DMT in the first place? Are you not happy?

Fuck it, these responses are enough not to want to do it. Was more curious than anything about people's experiences.

Im interested in trying this, but im too scared to try anything other than alcohol or a little bit of weed thanks to anxiety. Ive had to turn down cocaine, md and acid multiple times because I know it will go badly.

How can I change this outlook?

>wtf im scared of this thing

HOW DO I FIX IT?

WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF IT MORON

dont be a pussy

just let go and let the drug take you somewhere, with cocaine or molly literally one of the effects is to make you feel good, you are not going to feel bad on coke or molly. with acid it's all about how you look at it, if you go into it feeling bad you might have a bad trip, but if you look at it from a positive perspective, there's a very high change that it will go well. learn to just relax and take a chance, assure yourself that if it goes badly, you'll end up alright, and if it goes well, maybe you'll learn something and have a good time

maybe stop hanging out with degenerates?

>Know it will go badly
Best way to guarantee it.

Dissolving your models of behavior and information processing now and then is great as a pathological deconditioner and introspective catalyst. Don't let it become an identity and a lifestyle. You aren't seeing god. You're seeing you. And you aren't enlightened, you're just chemically forced to second guess yourself.

I used to fuck around with it until I broke through. I straight up skipped the psychedelic looking world, and suddenly everything was purple, but normal looking. There was some kind of entity folding in on itself that I couldn't quite see our comprehend, but it was QUITE happy to see me. It scared the shit out of me. The problem was my buddy didn't smoke weed anymore so he loaded his pipe normally, until a resin had formed at the bottom...that time, I basically got one giant resin hit of pure DMT. I thought it was fucking laced with something because it was 0-10,000 in a split second, but then I remembered I made it and it was okay.

I want to go back and really meet them, but...fuck. I don't know if I'm supposed to. The machine elves, they're there...and I think they're still interacting with me. There's been a lot of inexplicable synchronicities since then. Interestingly enough, I thought I was crazy, but I asked them to get ripped, and next thing I know working out and eating right are compulsive and I can't not do it.

Respect them. Understand the power you're fucking with. This is the telephone that takes you out of the matrix disguised as a drug.

never saw the machine elves and I've taken a lot of everything, the only thing that meets me on the other side is the void.