Fired from another wagie job

>fired from another wagie job

Attached: 1525161583578.jpg (421x675, 48K)

>>fired from another wagie job
what happened user?

RRRRRAAAGGH FUCK THIS SHIT I'M SICK OF BEING BROKE

don't get too down, get out there and start applying again, gotta keep that momentum going

I yelled at a faggot who kept getting in my way during a very busy time to get the fuck out of my way and pushed him.

Simple steps, user.
Don't give up, only a faggot gives up
A winner never quits and a quitter never wins.

Get a warehouse job and stop working for McCorporations. I genuinely don't get how fast food workers don't suicide.I would.

wow thats based. alpha moves right there

being alpha? I just can't handle pressure. I literally snap during all of these jobs.

I just got a new job at fast food and I already remember why I didn't like my first fast food job. I just want to go back to pushing carts, where I'm out of the way and don't let anyone down by my sheer stupidity

I just quit my job OP.

Too much stress, shit pay, couldn't talk to anybody. They were going to fire me eventually anyway and the place was deadend as fuck so I don't regret quitting.

yeah while only weak beta virgin males conceal their emotions while true chad natural born alphas show their true self

>getting fired from a wagie job LUL

sucks doesn't it? I've worked at mc Donald, walmart did landscaping and got kicked out of a union apprenticeship. I'm a complete failure

I have been looking for a min wage job for 8 months
I applied to 20 places in the last 2 weeks
Not a single interview
How do you guys get jobs?

just mass apply in person and online, try to go for retail or warehouse instead of fast food

it's all luck and if you're some kind of special they usually hire you like gay, trans minority of some sort, in college for dumb shit, retarded, fat,etc. not kidding I've talked to my ex hiring managers about it. if it isn't hard labor or something that's half way complex they want broken people and beta males but they always hire women for the low income over men because they are easyer to deal with and order around and rarely talk back and are friendlier toward people usually

I got a job at a factory through a recruitment agency. Plenty of real jobs are filled by people with connections.

Lie on your application

I have a factory job; I loathe it and my co-workers. I guess I am just that antisocial. Gonna try for neetbux.

I've been through two agencys and neither have called me
This is exactly what I have been doing
I'm really bad, Idk about that though
I loathe sitting around, it drives me crazy
What have you lied about?

>I've been through two agencys and neither have called me
Most of them put workers on a queue and only call people at the front of the queue. Unless they're very desperate they won't call you, but every time you call them you get pushed to the front. That is at least how it works here.