How do you track your fitness progress?

How do you track your fitness progress?

Attached: 59541879_2376728909274236_7283883166689918976_n.png (677x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Quartet-Calendar-Planner-Magnetic-22476/dp/B008DQY6IK/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=calendar white board&qid=1557436539&s=gateway&sr=8-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: tracker keeper.png (1270x862, 78K)

looking in the mirror when I get out of bed

I take a pic of my dry erase board once a month

Attached: 12959584-Magnifying-glass-in-hand-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

This is pretty based. I’m going to copy this

Absolutely based user, how much for the whiteboard?

it took me a while to find the formulas for the GAINS row, so here you go.
this will skip empty rows and just find the difference between the first and last recorded rows.
so if you deload during a month it won't use your elevated weight in the middle of the month.
=IF(ISNA(INDEX(FILTER(C4:C15, NOT(ISBLANK(C4:C15))), ROWS(FILTER(C4:C15, NOT(ISBLANK(C4:C15))))) - FILTER(C4:C15, NOT(ISBLANK(C4:C15)))), "DYEL", INDEX(FILTER(C4:C15, NOT(ISBLANK(C4:C15))), ROWS(FILTER(C4:C15, NOT(ISBLANK(C4:C15))))) - FILTER(C4:C15, NOT(ISBLANK(C4:C15))))

The amount of compliments/states I get. If I'm talking with someone and they're glancing down at my arms I know I'm on the right track

$13.65

amazon.com/Quartet-Calendar-Planner-Magnetic-22476/dp/B008DQY6IK/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=calendar white board&qid=1557436539&s=gateway&sr=8-7

I have a calorie counter app named lose it

If you wouldn’t mind making it shareable link then us DYELs can copy it easier

for diet chronometer and for exercise i use a fitbit

I started using an app on my Apple watch called "strong" after an user recommend it a few weeks ago

In the past, I would just use a college-ruled notebook or the margins of the manga I was currently reading

Attached: fitGrilBath.png (1194x1782, 1.83M)

just write it down in my phone

tried myfitnesspal for diet tracking but oh my god it's dreadful, how can anyone deal with this trash

I add additional weight to the barbell.

Clipboard, pen, and fill in the blanks for # and number of reps for each exercise.

It gets better after a week. It remembers foods you usually eat and from there it's just like picking from a menu

Fitnotes

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-015540.jpg (1080x2160, 275K)

With a scale

Lmfao whaaat? Who actually tracks stuff this autistically? I don't even know how many reps I did or at what weight. I know my maxes but sometimes I do dumbbells, sometimes I do barbells, sometimes I do high reps, sometimes I do low reps, sometimes both in the same day, sometimes drop sets.

I just pick weights I know I can do 8-12 with and do exercises for a certain muscle for 90 mins each day (plus arms every day) and once I get tired towards the end of my workout I do less weight. Unlike your brain, your body isn't autistic and doesn't track sets weight and reps

Literally anyone who is following an actual program tracks shit that automatically. If you want to make progress past intermediate you must.

Or you could just do 8-12 and eat

Nice bait

I have a little 3x5 index card where I write in pencil my maxes in training for the big six lifts for various rep counts, and working weights for my aux lifts.

I take notes of my reps for every exercise at the same weight, and then save it in a txt file by date

nsuns and strong for workouts
google sheets for food, weight and many other things
samsung health for walking, water, heart rate
strava for jogging, cycling

By having a memory stronger than a goldfish.

with a mirror and a scale. i dropped 50 lbs, want to drop 10 more cuz i thought at 170 i'd have a 6 pack.

Use Google sheets on my phone, free and easy.

Something like this just for lifts, cardio with strava

Attached: EXCEL_2019-05-10_08-54-11.png (1437x566, 35K)

I used to track sets/reps but lately since I know my baseline I just wing it above that and add reps/set/weight based on difficulty aiming to stay around a goal of 5-8 reps/3 sets.

I don't, because I should be cutting and I'm not

>gained approx 1 lb this week
I'll just pretend this never happened and everything will be fine.

I have turboautism so I built a small app to track it.

Attached: autism.jpg (984x838, 129K)

Very Carefully

Attached: apu the intellectual.png (680x638, 250K)

In my mind

I use excel to track weight, sets and reps.

Been tracking my cardio activity with this thing since 2016

Attached: polar-a300.jpg (1000x1000, 40K)

fitnotes

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-122647_FitNotes.png (1080x1920, 143K)

very nice user, what did you make it in (lang and tech).
Also might I just ask if you take in the bar weight too or just plate weight when measuring?

Don’t worry, I do the same shit as you. Just pick up weights and excercise my arms. Between sets I do situps/pushups and at the end I just jump rope for 5-15 minutes (depends how tired I feel).

Its web based, so php javascript and so on. The weights are with bar, i just started working out.

do some assessment every now and then after a cycle.
It's normal to sometime regress during training so not a good time for bench-marking, as long as I can perform better after cycles I know I'm on the right track.

I also have a log-book with some general tracking of what I do.

It's already the 10th and you've only walked 7 km? Get off your fucking ass user

> not using nodejs in 2k19
J/k, you're still a based compsci faggot, just like me.

>autistically
do you know where you are?