ITT downsides of being Jow Forums

>need to buy condoms more
>people ask you to help them move
>women treat you like a piece of meat and don’t want deep conversation
>guys try to pick a fight with the biggest guy at the bar when drunk

Attached: 594B59A7-BFAA-4CCD-B4B4-F4CC65542182.jpg (1242x2067, 921K)

>you fucked my girl dude.... fawkkkin awesome thank you

Attached: 1557348852062.jpg (960x960, 229K)

yeah everyone always treats me like the retard in friend circles but whatever. i mog them

ITT: we roleplay that we don’t shitpost 24/7 on an image board

ugly autistic girls think Im bullying them when I try to talk to them even tho I just want to be there bf :(

BASED cuckold.

>>guys try to pick a fight with the biggest guy at the bar when drunk

This happend so many time i literally stopped drinking. Was in fistfight every friday. Fuck alcohol and those manlets who are trying to cope.

>guys try to pick a fight with the biggest guy at the bar when drunk

At 6'5", this only happened to me until I actually started lifting and carrying myself better. They want the points for taking down a "bigger guy" but they still want a slack-jawed slouch who looks like a target.

Dyels will always bring up your fitness level in conversations and try to justify why they're not fit and will often imply you're boring or dumb.

>Everyone tries to offer you food thinking they can make you "cheat" even if you are actually bulking
>Nah. user doesn't eat that. It hasn't got enough protein, right?
>You know, I used to lift too. I really gotta get back into it *sip*
>So, do you like, spend all day at the gym or what?
>People think they could secretly outrun you because you don't train for endurance

Whoops

>tfw 5'5" and fit
I'd better just stay away from bars

my thaibox teacher was 5'3 or so. Strongest motherfucker on this planet no joke. With his short leg he broke one of the guys ribs. There was never man who i respected more.

People thinking they can outrun me is the worst, got into a drunken race with two guys awhile ago cause I beat them both in armwrestling and they got salty. Won the race though, I got squats for days son, makes sprinting a breeze

I notice my female co-workers are on extra high alert if I do something stupid, then they immediately attach themselves to the notion that because I did a stupid thing, that I'm a dumb meathead, despite them constantly doing stupid things all day every day. I don't get it, why are they such cunts?

>female co-workers
>why are they such cunts?
I wonder...

Just accept it, give a "who gives a fuck" face with it.

I try, but I actually have an insecurity of people perceiving me as dumb. I don't know why I have that, but it just bothers me.

>women
>a place of work
>petty shit
Pick 3

You’re autistic and don’t know how to make friends or relationships. Practice on the uglies.

“Banter” is not normal irl and only a low life girl would be into it

>Drawbacks
I get more attention from women but I'm such an aspie their stares intimidate me

I dont want to practice on them, I want them to be my real gf. its because theyre scared of me and think Im just pretending to like them to make fun of them or something

I try to make people think im stupid so they don't ask me stupid fucking questions

>“Banter” is not normal irl and only a low life girl would be into it

Depends how old they are. If they are 18, you can absolutely getting away with some harsh banter if you show a bit of attraction first.

30 year old women...eh not so much.

Probably because someone whose opinion you actually value thought you were dumb, and it's been bothering you since. It doesn't matter user. Everyone's dumb sometimes, including the people whose validation you're seeking.

the worst, by far

>unsolicited diet advice

Words to live by user

I told my hair 50ish hairdresser that I’m 26 and be said “omg no way don’t say that you look 18”

As if I’m supposed to hide my age? Wtf??? As if 26 is old at all? Especially for a fucking 50yo

> implying you are dumb because you pick up heavy objects twice a week
how am I dumb for that? aren't they just undisciplined instead?

>pre Jow Forums
>girls are cool being my friends and hanging out with me
>post Jow Forums
>girls pretend to be my friend, then try to get me to fuck them or date them
>guy friends act weird when I hang out with their girlfriends
>dad acts weird, doesn't give me pointers or nicknames anymore
>mom talks to me like a guyfriend

I miss having vidya girlfriends that I know in real life.

>mom talks to me like a guyfriend
well if you incest

Bro this is the reality of making it. You hear about all the positives but never the negative shit

>He's never watched happy married couples in their 50's banter

actual downsides of being fit
>pain in the ass to find clothes that fit properly
>increased risk of musculoskeletal injuries
>needing to be autistic about diet all the time
>body dysmorphia

I know this feel. People also assume that I'm going to shoot up my school despite
>being in a long term relationship
>having a degree in engineering
>knowing a lot of people in the industry and having a lot of friends
>working out every day

People who just see me at face value immediately think "wow he's a school shooter". It's usually philosophy majors that I've made friends with in debate clubs. Kinda hurts man.

>>mom talks to me like a guyfriend
This is the worst

>increased risk of musculoskeletal injuries

Being fit drastically reduces musculoskeletal injuries as you age, which becomes a bigger and bigger deal as you get older.

>short
>cant get too big or i look ridiculous

Yeah, when you're old. See you then. I'm just referring to the fact that in the here and now, you're more likely to develop an injury at some point, as is the case for all athletes, as compared to people who don't do anything physical.

It's even worse when you're fit and own a truck.

Biggest downside?
>everyone thinks I’m attractive
It’s fucking annoying and I hate the attention. Seriously contemplating becoming unfit just to go back under the radar and become less noticeable again.

I always offer myself to move people. Functional training, usually they invite me cheat meal and sometimes i score stuff they they need that's actually useful.

implying you even have the discipline and will to get big

What the fucks your problem bro

ITT we humble brag
>Wwwaaaahhhh it's so hard getting attention ;)

I haven’t made it yet but one thing I’ve noticed is that when girls start acting shy around you you’re doing something right

Should shoot up the school, thatd show them who's boss

Don't worry bro, you'll get there too someday. I believe in you.

female cope

Married or otherwise attached women co-worker's being flirty.
It's flattering, but an HR minefield.
Especially when she squeezes my bicep, or says something that would be trouble if our genders were reversed.

I currently have a rather cute accountant bumping into or brushing against me with a smile when I go to the lunch room or copier. Ffs I've worked there 6 year's and there's plenty of space.. Shit is blatant.

She's married, with a 1yo baby, and 10yrs younger than me. I've taken to being dismissive of her shenanigans.
However that seems to have emboldened her to start making more provocative statements.

It's really demoralizing to think that "married" is a status that doesn't include loyalty or respect to your partner these day's.

..mirin has a dark side.

>girls pretend to be my friend, then try to get me to fuck them

wow, poor guy. sounds really rough, I’ll pray for you

Attached: 41391E48-193A-4832-A81A-E31B6D9A96FD.jpg (1125x1097, 662K)

alpha fucks, beta bucks. Marriage only exists to secure a long term beta bux provider for women so she can safely fuck alphas without worrying about the consequences.

Fucking love busting out sprints cause these quads heft my ass

>I miss having vidya girlfriends that I know in real life.
Literally no reason to ever have a girlfriend that you're just friends with. Just get more guy friends and avoid any complications to begin with and stop fucking hanging out with other guys girlfriends you idiot. You are just asking for trouble.
Men and women are different, always have been and always will be, treat them like that and you'll be much better off.

Thats why you should compete in something. Highland games is way more interesting to talk about than whatever faggy shit some salty faggot does.
>oh yeah man i wear a kilt and toss big ass logs
>can show off clips of you tossing bales of hay in the air
If you arent competing in something, start now

This I'm 6'3 290, and this has literally never happened to me.

>This

man these threads inspire me even more desu

Well you're obese

>tfw participate in foam weapons figthing club at my school
>use a dagger and roll to grapple every time

Attached: 1516553830749.png (342x276, 86K)

Really thinking outside of the box here user, I like that

Here's a doozy Jow Forums

>Me, recovering /fat/ass, built like a sumo wrestler 6'0 330 pounds
>Have amateur powerlifter brother in law who owns his own pharma company and considers himself chad incarnate
>he's 5'10, bald, history of violence, absentee father of my toddler nephew/baby neice, which I gladly look after to help my sister
>Never really asked him for help, only advice about hormones and how they play an important part in Jow Forumsness
>"Bro, I'm proud of you for turning it around, I have soo much respect for you :)"
Understandibly, he is absent because he works out of town to provide for my sister and his family, except..
>complains when his children have fevers
>is more focused on drinkin beers with the bros instead of helping sister raise kids
>Egotistical because he's the single brother in a family of women with a deceased father
>Muh 6 figure salary that I blow on speeding tickets and roids
Anyway, I'm told at the drop of a hat to move this expensive sink that is likely to break, 30 minutes before I have to leave for the first job interview ive landed in months, of course I can't do it myself.
>Have interview, it goes well
>Meet up with friend who is redoing his backyard fence with literally hand tools from the previous century
>Get back home at 9 30
>"Bro you are so lazy, I'm not being passive agressive, fuck you bro"

Lost alot of respect for this dude who is supposed to be my brother in law.

Attached: 4645654.png (500x610, 17K)

Married women are the bomb. I’ve been with 3 and cucking beta bux providers is great. Plus you don’t have to worry about emotional shit, 10/10

My boss flaunts me to her coworking friends. Shes an older lady but she looks like a person who was very atractive when she was young. She calls me " the merchandise"

My coworkers are always trying to get me to eat bad foods i eat a bit to not stick out and indulge them( i pig out on my cheat day ayy) but mostly i eat fruits and vegetable at work...due to this my coworkers call me "bunny" cuz my nick name is donny yeah clever. Im the only guy who is actually fit in the entire department due to this i mogg every dude on ghe floor...sometimes they walk up to me and straighten up behind my back to messure up to me, its super cringe but i pretend i dont notice it. Im not not a total ubermench since im only 6.0 and i dont want to rock the boat, im just trying to be healthy.

Attached: 1557451375267.jpg (567x531, 54K)

they won't hit you in order to avoid getting greasy knuckles

Should have said you were busy.

You should probably start updating that resume while you still have a job.

Never had to buy a condom. Or use one.

Attached: 1555665162384.jpg (659x680, 69K)

>Only 6ft
That's 80th percentile height and means you aren't a manlet
t. Fellow 6ft giant

Fuck that picture so much.
I only have a couple weeks left....

Wow, I can smell the virginity from here

Holy shit dude, take the complement.

So true about the condom thing. I buy 100 of them and it finishes in few months, everytime I get a girl in my place I do it at least 3 or 4 time

Because they already thought you were a stupid meathead, and doing stupid things confirms that they were right

what the fuck is that cucky image

fucking this.

It's a compliment you raging autist

Why Do You Type Like That You Fucking Austist

I fake being dumber than I actually am so people don't try and make me work

>>need to buy condoms more
As ive gotten more fit, ive had to buy less condoms desu, women are a lot more willing to fuck raw than before

The moment you start to lift you'll be a small guy for the rest of your life

Well you are an obese manlet... So...

This one really bugs me
>so how often do you work out?
This one really gets to me because when i tell them the truth (6 times a week) i can instantly feel their opinion of me lowering, like im somehow priveleged to be able to go to the gym 6 six times a week and they cant.
And in their mind they inmediately start justing why there not fit
>well i have such a busy life 9 to 5ing i could never work out that much plus i have other hobbies like watching netflix 3 hours a day lmaoooooo

Attached: 93FB4B2E-012C-4EC7-A900-209B19A0377F.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Enjoy your std

>how often do you workout
Ah you know, two to three times a week as it fits my schedule m8
(While going straight 5 times)
Its not that hard user

this is why i think it's important to have at least one Jow Forums friend who understands.

Always lie and tell them 2-3 times, even tho I hit it 5-6 days a week.

Haven't met a decent girl who didn't like being teased, those manly loudmouthed bitches are s different story

But what if it’s people (dyels) in my own gym who ask, they’d figure out some time i was lying

Yeah and then? Fuck those dyels

If he isn't emotionally empathetic to you, why are you being the receiver and being emotionally empathetic to him? It's cool to let things slide cause it's family, but if notmoving a piece of trash from one location is enough to trigger an alcholic rage, I'd nope out. Remind yourself that every bad quirk about a person only gets worse with age, that's why setting good habits early is so key in this life.

She Looks Fucking Gross OP

>
:)

I tell people my Schedule and they instantly say "bro you're overtraining, you're gonna hurt yourself"
>bike 45 minutes to work
>mechanic 7-17:15
>bike 45 min home
>gym 1.5 hours
>shower and sleep
>go 5-7 days a week

Also since I got fit
>colleagues keep making meathead jokes
>guys at clubs or bars make fun of me by flexing
>"lifting is such a useless sport"

I take ut as possitives because it shows what I'm doing works. Jealousy mires are best mires.

h-haha yeah all the women want me it's so hard I have to buy like all the condoms haha

Buying fucking work (business) pants, either fit the waist and my thighs feel like they're in sausage casing or balloon size on the waist and room to breath for my thighs.

my man

Underrated

>"Oh user I don't know about lifting weights. I don't want to get too big by accident. I think I'll just stick to the ellipticals."

When women do that I straight walk away. I have a gf anyways and don’t quite enjoy the flirting culture with stupid girls