Can you guys remind me why girls workout?

Can you guys remind me why girls workout?

Attached: ComposedAnimatedCat.webm (1280x720, 597K)

Attention

Woman should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. She can work out at home since they use pathetic weights anyways.

Like most of the user here, to get opposite sex attention.
fpbp

This except unironically

Because they want to improve their physical well-being or physique. Same as the rest of you mongoloids here, don't pretend you're doing it for anything besides self-centered, vain reasons.

To be healthy and to look nicer. What are you an idiot or somethin?

Few weeks ago i asked a female friend why did she train un dicho thight clothes, answer was "i like beeing stared"

Train in such*

prove that all women are thots who are just as horny as men and need dick daily

To see me

attention

to attract fit gym guys

>incels
Girls work out for the same reasons guys do, to better themselves and be proud of the work they put in.

attention

have sex, tranny

honestly I can't fucking stand most women in the gym. They're fucking retarded. I see some of the same girls every day and they literally just do legs. Everyday. They all turn out unproportional and having flabby grandma arms.

oh wow

Attached: 1431610456784.jpg (800x437, 96K)

>actually believing this

Attached: FEBB92C1-3F9A-4BC5-8505-E940E4F784B7.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Attached: 5b1.gif (618x490, 77K)

Sauce

To seek attention

Also, sauce pls

98% of girls would look the same if they didn't work out. then you have girls who think they're fitness gods (insthots) because they're skinny. these hoes look like boards because they have no ass or tits so they base their personality purely in "omgg killing this workout :ppp"

>ummm hav sexe insel

Attached: DwGn-foU8AA0k0O.jpg (456x429, 34K)

False

Is this a good low back exercise?

fuck me that is a throwback

yeah

back to discord tranny

Based desu.

I was in a sporting shoes store the other day and overheard a woman saying that she squats 3kg.

To attract bbc

Attached: bananafingers.jpg (419x480, 53K)

Vanity

i don't know why so many people think like this here. the guy is spot on about why they'er at the gym.

>women
>pride

Attached: smug pinkman.jpg (515x515, 99K)

>i don't know why so many people think like this here.
That's because you're either a roastie or an underagefag who has never had interactions with women

Why is it that no woman sets up a home gym for herself, even though plenty of men do just that?
Why is it that there are female-only gyms like Curves, but they're exclusively patronized by old fat boomer women and no one who's young or attractive?

Because a woman's primary reason to work out is to go to a gym where there are plenty of men to show off in front of, and get off to their attention toward her. It's why they do lewd exercises. It's why they wear lewd clothing. They'll cope and tell you all sorts of bullshit like how they come to the gym to do their 5kg twerk-squats solely because they're trying to get "toned", or how the reason they wear hot pink skin-tight leggings that show off their ass crack and c-toe are because "they're comfy", but actions speak louder than words.

doubtful. any of the girls i see at my gym are pushing baby shit weights. and the roided out ones are the biggest attention whores.

You'll get it one day.

I saw a girl on a bench today, she was perpendicular to it with just the top of her back on the bench, and had a barbell on her waist. Not sure what motion she was doing with it, what's this exercise called and what's the point?

Anyways she was facing me, and when I turned around to see what my cousin was doing,I was greeted to a view of her crotch and then we made eye contact. I turned back around and chuckled for the rest of my squat set at her ridiculous exercise.

Pic related for reference

Attached: 20190509_215512.jpg (1080x1007, 163K)

Glute exercise.
You use your glutes to push the bar up, that's it.

>i-i wanna be healthy and i lift for self improvement
>trains exclusively glutes in tight yoga pants

Looks like barbell hip thrust, judging from your pic. They're a legit exercise, but they're a total meme as well. Even just a year or two ago, fucking nobody was doing them. Then instagram discovered the exercise and now every gymthot does then 5x a week.

Googled, they're called barbell hip thrusts.

You basically just hump the bar into the air

>gymthot does then 5x a week.

But they're just going to the gym to exercise, right? FFS

Lmao thanks, there are alotta thots in my gym (live near Tampa, FL on the coast) but that's the first time I've seen someone doing them.

Yeah it's a barbell hip thrust. Decent amount of research backing it. Really an awesome way to build glutes

Yeah, to exercise exclusively their asses/thighs doing provocative movements in revealing "clothes"

memes spread like viruses. Soon her other gymthot friends will adopt them too. Next thing you know, every girl in the weight area is doing them to infinity

The chick on the bench before her was also doing some weird shit with plates but I didn't really pay attention, I should start being more aware of all the meme exercises going on around me. I go to la fitness so I figure this is expected. At least they have power racks and a dedicated deadlift spot.

They're very popular at my gym, at least two thots per session doing them.

>asked a mate about them and apparently they are a legit exercise

Don't get me wrong, I hate women as much as any other fitizen, but I guess the argument to be made here is not that women are bad, but that men are pretty much as shallow and attention whoring, but we are way less obvious about it because we can't get away with what a lot of women can.

Attached: 1557343246544.png (616x587, 743K)

Depends on the girls. There's a bunch of attractive girls at my gym, who lift to be competitive. They all wear varying levels of clothing, but none are there just for attention, even if they do enjoy it. Shit I get attention from them too just about every time I'm there.

>There's a bunch of attractive girls at my gym, who lift to be competitiv
Jow Forums equivalent of "teehee silly boys I'm a GIRRRL GAMER"

so we can look at their butts

>men are pretty much as shallow and attention whoring
You're straight up delusional. I don't hate women. Attention whoring is just part of their nature. It's how they attract the best mate. Men have no need for this sort of overt attention whoring because we attract women through other means (wealth, status, protection).

There are threads everyday, at the front page, of tons of dude talking about mires and how to get mires, which physiques women like the most, how to dress, how to lookmax so women will like them.

Every fucking dude on here does it for shallow, attention whoring reasons unless you're some fatass powerlifter

Teehee Im a lifter girl lolz

Insecure Jow Forumsizens who lift are not representative of the general male population or typical male behaviour. Women who attention whore at gyms on the contrary are prime examples of typical female behaviour.

Just you wait.

One day barbell squats and deadlifts will get truly popular as a female lower body builder, then you'll never be able to use the power racks again.

Reminds me at my University gym
>girls using the power cages, ALL OF THEM
>3 girls for each cage
>doing babyweight deadlifts or squats with poor form
>hogging the cage for an entire hour and refuses when anybody asks if they can work in

truly based

imagine dedicating 5 days a week to working out for a few years, being called an "athlete", and having your routine be a random # of squats at 75 lbs and DL at 135 and never progress

IMAGINE SPENDING AT LEAST 5 (LOW BALL ESTIMATE BECAUSE 10+ SETS WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF REST TAKE A LONG TIME) HOURS A WEEK, 20 HOURS A MONTH, 240 HOURS A YEAR, NEARLY 1000 HOURS IN 4 YEARS TO HALF SQUAT 75 LBS WITH EXTREMELY POOR FORM

Jesus fuck, reminds me of a friend who took 11 months to "finish" C25K, and she somehow didn't do the program right. WHEN IT SAYS JOG, YOU JOG. YOU DON'T RUN. IF YOU CAN'T JOG FOR 3 MILES STRAIGHT, YOU AREN'T DONE. WALKING AND JOGGING IN INTERVALS DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw my gf doesn't work out at all and is just skinny af but that's better than her being a typical gymthot who wastes countless hours to achieve and learn literally fucking nothing

What said.
But also, why is it that the path that males take to grab women's attention is more righteous? Just because it is more difficult?
The truth is most women AND men are very shallow and narcisistic, and it takes a lot of insight and being honest with one self to get out of that state of mind.
Also, I'm not saying that I myself got out of the rat race, but I guess identifying it for what it is is the first step.

Why do you think fit is not representative of male behaviour, maye it is more obvious here because we can be honest here, taking care of yourslef and lifting just to look good and fuck good looking girls are not thitngs that a lot of people would admit to.

The absolute worst is when they do their blistering 55lb squats with this ridiculous form where they're hyperlordotic as fuck and rather than just squatting, it's "how far back can I wiggle my ass while having this featherweight bar on my back and nominally call it a squat". Literally no purpose other than attention whoring. And I wouldn't even take that much of an issue with it if they weren't taking up precious squat racks for this meme garbage.

1) I don't hate women, I just understand how they are
2) men's motives are much more complex and don't always just boil down to attention-seeking. And even then, most of the time when men are seeking attention, they'll be pretty upfront about it. It's commonly accepted that a fuckton of bro-lifters want big arms and a six-pack because women. But remark that these blatant gymthots are just seeking attention with lewd behavior in front of men, and then you get flooded with reddit-tier responses like "have sex incel :DDD"

That sounds spooky as fuck, hopefully I'll be a bit more swole by the time that happens and can find a better gym dedicated to lifting. Or just but my own power rack, bar, bench and weights.

I wonder how many of these thots end up with back problems?

Again no one is denying that men CAN be narcissistic and shallow, or that most people in general are shallow. It's just that it's not inherent to masculine behaviour as it is with the feminine. Virtually every gender-neutral hobby in existence, whether it involves physical or mental prowess, is dominated by men. Why do you think this is? Sexism? Patriarchy?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09_22-26-03.png (930x938, 345K)

Jow Forums will never ever be indicative of the normal male behavior. There's a reason "normalfag" is a pejorative. Yes, people are more honest when anonymous. But honest societal rejects are not going to give you a reading on possibly dishonest societal adherent.

Daily remainder that lifting for yourself is lifting for guys

Attached: 1480810882737.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

Fem-user here(bio not a tranny) and I work out to get rid of my chubby belly and tone my body so I don't feel so ugly and lesses my self hate.Being an ugly faced virgin at 29 isn't fun so I decided to start getting fit this year.

Is youre 29 female virgin, your problem is something much worse than being not fit

There is a lot of men who are by all means normalfags who are incredibly shallow and don't think a lot beyond getting pussy. What I am saying is that it is way more common than what most of us would like to admit, because maybe our own motivations are perfect. We like telling ourselves that we do things because we want to be the best version of our own selves, and to honor our ancestors, but everyone has at least a little bit of human animal coding that makes us want to impregnate woman, and there is no way to get out of that.

Attached: 1551139036381.jpg (478x481, 84K)

White women will do retarded ass exercices for hours because that's the body part BLACK guys like the most.

Attached: 1539035194888.jpg (1024x826, 73K)

>wanting to improve sexual attractiveness is a bad

Only if you know you can't date attractive women you faggot

This. Unless it's a choice in which case good for you, marry me?

Pretty sure it's my ugly downs looking face that scares people away yeah.But I figured if the rest of me was hot looking I could at least settle with somone before I hit the wall.Might have hit it already.

Yeah, you should work on your personality, fem fren.
And even if it is not that, be honest with yourself, think about all the reasons why men aren't attracted to you and work on them.

I should add, if its voluntary, and youre waiting for marriage. good for you.

There are literally 20 guys in this thread that would fuck a pillow. I dont think your face is scaring them off.

No, it's not "more common than what most of us would like to admit". It's taken as an obvious statement of fact. That's the general assumption with men and always has been. The issue is people pretend this isn't the case for women, when it's actually far more so with them.
And even then, the comparison isn't apples to apples. Men don't go to the gym for attention. They go to the gym to lift weights to over time gradually achieve a better physique to get attention.

With women, it's literally just "I go to the gym and flaunt my ass around to get attention from men in the immediate vicinity"

Yeah, she looks like she is enjoying it a lot, and not doing it because she needs money to get out of fucking Latvia or something.

I would prefer to marry the guy first I'm not some whore but first actually attracting somebody

Every tranny, betacuck and attwhore here BTFO

user it's a shoop. don't feed the cuckposters.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (750x421, 44K)

They actually compete and take their training seriously though.

Good luck with that. Remember that diet is as important as exercise

I have a treadmill,a yoga mat for situps/pushups and some small weights for my home gym.Don't need the big things becuase the goal isn't to be big.

Womp womp, poor you, we should all feel bad for the hole with a 200 yard line of men wanting to fuck and marry her. Go make a pity party and beg for attention on faceberg you disgusting harpy.

Thanks alot user,good luck to you to either getting fit/huge or staying there.

Why does every fucking woman out there thinks she can possibly get big? It takes years of heavy and hard training, with calorie surplus, for men to put some muscle, imagine for women as they have no test

That's not a home gym, sweetie. That's no different than every housewife who bought a thigh-master from a TV infomercial in the 90s for 3 easy payments of 19.95. I'm talking about an actual home gym. Plenty of wannabe insta-thots doing their meme exercises in the gym, but none of them set up home gyms to do those things.

Strong

Attached: 1509322946358.jpg (403x394, 71K)

Not one guy has ever approached my lardass for even a one night stand and facebook is cancer.All I did was give a good reason for girls to workout.

Does this mean I just got blacked?

Because to thots the average "attractive guy" (aka, bachelorette contestants and similar) just does a couple pullups and throws a football around with the bros. Arnold Scwarzenegger actually lifts heavy weights. Obviously touching a weight makes you huge

I'm 205 lbs at 6'1 with 13% bf and I unironically tell people I don't lift. Gotta skew their perception breh

Cringed and yikespilled

Yeah thots used to think only squats and lunges built booty. Now they found out about hip thrusts and actually do some deadlift work as well.

Girls are dumb af but they are pretty good at figuring out how to optimize male attention.

>another incel thread
>why wahman do thing
>the same reason you do
>go away faggot it for attention

like clockwork, also don't most of us do the same thing to attract the attention of females and fembois?

Attached: 1505712235172.png (481x358, 205K)

Femanon here
so I can see more bones

Lifting for women is regarded with contempt on Jow Forums. You should lift in preparation of the upcoming racewar.

Makes you feel good and helps me sleep. Love exercise, admittedly I mainly did cardio. Just starting on weight training and it's great.

Coming from a guy ROIDING to get female attention

Oh you

you could have just said you wanted (You)s