Why arent you using an anti dht shampoo user?

why arent you using an anti dht shampoo user?
you think your girl will stay with you when your hair falls out at 35? get real.

Attached: dht.jpg (820x552, 134K)

>he uses shampoo
i've been doing nopoo for about a month now and my hair has never looked healthier.

Disgusting

Why use an anti dht shampoo when you can just put daro or RU on your head?

Same. I'm doing an egg yolk wash once or twice a week.

12 years nopoo, definitely one of the best decisions I ever made. Save money, and healthy hair without all the bullshit. I do wash it occasionally though if it gets unusually dirty, say I got some oil in it by accident while changing the oil on my car.

I don't use an anti dht shampoo because it smells like shit. All my friends use this shit as well. I even had a friend who was in college who I went to the party for and there were people asking him for autographs and anything from me. They didn't even care about his job. They wanted autographs and autographs with me. This is where i want people to tell others to stop trying to be my friend."

>Anti-DHT
Are you trying to be small?

>hairlet
Lmfao

Attached: 4L_9OJ0nX5z.png (920x933, 513K)

WTF is nopoo?

No shampoo. Just wash it with water every time you shower. At first it’s brutal, it takes about a month for your head to stop producing massive amounts of oil. But after that it balances out.

what about the smell??

It doesn't actually help with balding

I shower every day with water and massage my scalp thourougly. Been on nopoo for 3 years now and never had a girl complain.

Dried sweat is what smells, shower daily and it's not an issue. If you are healthy and have a proper diet, you shouldn't smell. No animal in the animal kingdom uses all these jew chemicals.

Dht is a byproduct and doesn't effect gains

Yeah or you could just get any decent non-normie shampoo (Dove etc.) and be fine. Nopoo is a meme.

Why not just not use shampoo atall . Best anti dht shampoo method

Animals fucking stink though. Idiot.

My bf doesn't care if I run buzz cut. The key is low bf.

>vanity cope

basically a women m8 mite as well cut ur balls off

Yes it does

>at 35
haha

Attached: 1544263282329.jpg (229x343, 40K)

i have good hair

doesnt it smell bad?

I tried that crap but my hair looked so disgusting and it didn't seem to get better. Maybe its diet related

>using shampoo
get a load of this nigger

I don’t want to smell like an animal

Except it's not

I shave my head and a cute girl wants to meet up with me sometime for a bite to eat, so I guess hair loss means nothing I'm this case.

I just take a dht blocker instead.

using shampoo at all hahaha good goy

Haven't used shampoo in years, my shit's all good. And no, my hair doesn't smell bad.