Anyone else just hate their brain? Why the fuck does my piece of shit brain have to sabotage me all the time...

Anyone else just hate their brain? Why the fuck does my piece of shit brain have to sabotage me all the time. This stupid fuck keeps overloading me on anxiety, is sad all the time for no reason and is scared of social interaction. Fuck you brain you fucking cunt. You're honestly worthless.

Attached: Brain.jpg (750x600, 57K)

You ever realise that it's your brain telling itself it fucking sucks? Honestly it fucking spooks me what the shit evolution why did you let this happen

Yeah it is kinda weird when you put it that way. Honestly though if it wasn't for modern society my degenerate genes would've got taken out by natural selection by now and rightfully so.

>Why the fuck does my piece of shit brain have to sabotage me all the time
Because you sabotage it, you eat shit food that fucks your hormones up, you deprive yourself of sleep which fucks your hormones up more, you don't exercise which atrophies every muscular and cardio vascular system in the body, and then you ask it why it feels bad?

The brain reinforces what is normal. If something is normal, that means you've been doing it consistently and not dying. That's good, and as far as the brain is concerned, it will keep doing this as long as possible. Hating yourself is a byproduct of society

Oh ya blame your genes, you come from humans who's profession it was to kill and fuck, you are the way you are because of your inability to endure suffering due to the fact that your parents failed to instill physical and mental discipline.

Its hoping you will do something about it.

That can't be the reason. I'm sure there are people out there who eat and sleep worse than me and aren't an anxiety ridden mess.

Have you ever seen an anxious chad? It is the reason.

It's true those things might potentially exacerbate mental health problems but that's not all there is to it. It's a hell of a lot more complex than that. The idea that anxiety and depression are caused solely my poor lifestyle is absolutely laughable and quite simply plain incorrect.

Don't listen to that mong OP. He has no clue what he's talking about.

I'm unconvinced. I've known people who were obese and were way more confident than i'll ever be.

Read about male hormone production and what effects it and about probiotic bacteria and how the health of you gut effects mood. Then you will see how important it is to eat well, sleep, and exercise. Or do nothing and nothing will change

But being fat doesn't mean poor diet, The fat fuck could be eating lots of really healthy food and under that fat could be 190-200lbs of solid muscle which means his body has to produce much more testosterone to sustain that muscle mass and with high test come more confidence, less anxiety, less stress and less fear.

They are being taken out by natural selection. I doubt you'll reproduce.

You're right

I'm not doing that. I doubt it will change anything.

You're right not gonna pass my cursed genes onto anyone even if by some miracle I get a girlfriend. Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

The human brain is the most complex known object in the universe.

Attached: file.png (1200x540, 842K)

>I'm not doing that. I doubt it will change anything.
Fucking why not? I'm telling you it will work, Its what worked for me. Your hormones are what make you feel. And if you still aren't going to do what I'm telling you to do then what are you going to do?

And whats your input? Your just saying I'm wrong and not giving any counter. Tell me what i said that's wrong and why its wrong.

Because there isn't any major correlation between anxiety and diet/exercise. Even when I was exercising for 10 hours a day for four days a week coz shitty physical labour job I was still an anxiety ridden mess and rarely talked to anyone because of it.

>It's true those things might potentially exacerbate mental health problems but that's not all there is to it.
Its true you could be born with a mental defect due to genetics? You could be born with a bad liver, but if you take all the people in the world with bad livers the vast majority of them will have bad livers because of their lifestyle.
>It's a hell of a lot more complex than that.
Which is why I encouraged him to read.
>The idea that anxiety and depression are caused solely my poor lifestyle is absolutely laughable and quite simply plain incorrect.
Your right, its not the sole cause, but it is the most likely.
>Don't listen to that mong OP. He has no clue what he's talking about.
Ya I'm the mong but if he listens to my advice at least if he listens to my advice he will be in a better position than he was, but if he listens to you? Oh ya you gave no advice, You just gave him confirmation that his situation is out of his control because you want someone in the same beat as you.

same. every day as soon as i wake up, the bastard keeps coming at me with vitriol. It's like i have 7 angry feral rats and an xbox gamer in there.

at least after work i can shut it up with some booze

Your post implied that anxiety and/or depression in general or in the OP's case specifically is caused solely by poor diet and lifestyle. I don't need to give any counter. This is entirely incorrect and it is not up for debate.

Like I said it's true those things might exacerbate mental health issues. Certainly having a poor diet and lifestyle won't help. But it is a lot more complex than that. I mean for one thing it's also possible that poor diet and lifestyle is a symptom of mental health problems, not necessarily a cause.

The way you assumed that the OP had a poor diet and lifestyle even though you cannot possibly know that was also kind of ridiculous. You spoke as if that could be the only cause. OP has anxiety and/or depression therefore he must have a poor diet and lifestyle, because what other possible cause or influence could there be? That was the tone and implication of your post.

If that is not what you intended then you should have been more elaborate in your response, because that is how it reads.

>Because there isn't any major correlation between anxiety and diet/exercise
But their is a correlation between diet/exercise and proper hormone production and their is a correlation between hormones and anxiety. One of the common symptoms of low test is anxiety.
>Even when I was exercising for 10 hours a day for four days a week coz shitty physical labour job I was still an anxiety ridden mess and rarely talked to anyone because of it.
Did you sleep enough to recover? Did you eat enough to to recover? Overexercising can be just as bad and also destroys you immune system which can make you feel horrible.

SeeYour logic that I have to say every possibility that something could be in addition to saying what it most likely is ridiculous. A potential cause for a headache is a brain tumor but the most likely causes should be explored before first. OP most likely does not have a genetic brain disorder, most of the people on this board don't have a genetic brain disorder, They have a lifestyle disorder.

See OP I tore that losers argument to shreds and he ran away. You should listen to me. I don't need to know anything about more about your situation than you have already told me.
>You're honestly worthless.
So become less worthless.

Did you even read my post? I didn't suggest that at all. I simply said the way your post read implied that those were the only causes or influencing factors. That is all. It came across as very assumtive and absolute despite the fact that you knew near nothing about him or his situation. I don't see what is so hard to understand about this.

The way you straight up assumed OP had poor diet and lifestyle was idiotic, regardless of whether or not it was ultimately true.

Frankly your post had a very aggressive and demeaning tone in addition to that which isn't helpful and is unlikely to inspire reflection or desire to change from anyone let alone someone who is suffering from mental health problems such as depression.

If I'm being honest you seem to have a very simplistic understanding of mental health. It's almost as if you believe mental health problems are caused either entirely by a 'genetic brain disorder' whatever that means, or by poor lifestyle. You don't seem to understand these things are intertwined and relate to one another in various ways, as well as there being other factors at play. The whole issue is a lot more complex and sophisticated than you are making out or seem to understand, yet you speak with an air of absolute knowledge and authority.