Daily reminder that literally every woman would literally and unironically gut a puppy for a single lick of my dick

Daily reminder that literally every woman would literally and unironically gut a puppy for a single lick of my dick

Daily reminder that if you dont get telepathic blowjobs by girls over the phone when you call places, youre a non-chad

Attached: DaFFt1aUMAEbcCA.jpg (750x937, 80K)

why are you larping here user

So why you here telling us?

>telepathic blowjobs
What the fuck am I reading?

Never understood LARPing, like do you expect us to believe you, and if we do, do you expect us to care?

Attached: 1538931016535.jpg (637x641, 91K)

>he doesn't know what a telepathic blowjob is

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH do you clean dishes cuz you are a fucking scrub

Nah I just get real blowjobs, zoomer faggot

Very few 8/10+s would do what OPs doing right now. Hes prob a combo of larping and overrating himself. Boring post.

As an 8/10, i can usually get girls to diddle their dogs fiddle tho, which would be worth a cop call to

Fucking loling, if you actually think women give two shits about looks when dealing with sexual shit, your opinion is completely and utterly disregarded

BTW this isnt an uggo boi cope. Its just what it is. And its why 100% of women lust for my dick within 5 seconds of meeting, if not much longer beforehand.

My sex appeal, the vibe i have, is just.... Fucking e l e c t r i f y i n g and drives them up a wall. I bring something out of women. Something primal. Something wild. Something they thought they had under wraps. And its why they all want to devour my dick.

Best part, I know exactly what I'm doing.

Most anons phrase it much more eloquently than your cringe lord speech here when they observe -shed do it for chad.-

yeah you really know how to make your body pillow shiver. Stop larping fag

>Daily reminder that if you dont get telepathic blowjobs by girls over the phone when you call places, youre a non-chad

daily reminder that projecting any kind of internal reality onto another human being, such as but not limited to "she totally sucked my dick over the phone brah", is a surefire way to become increasingly mentally ill.

yeah sure faggot
take your LARPing to
>plebbit

Please elaborate. This will be rich.

you will run into the one woman you can't have, and she will destroy that tiny little ego.

Elaborate on what? The fact that I'm so fucking hot that even my mom wants to fuck me?

Its insane, at this point. Im pretty much a top tier male, so girls pretty much feel entitled to my dick/sexual attention, in this day and age.

I don't mind it, though. Its great. All women pretty much belong to me. I have a monopoly on them, and they know it... Which is why theyre constantly trying to tame me... So i lose that monopoly.

I know how women work. Sexually. Therefore I know how to turn them on. And i subtly let them know that. And it scares them. They would've never thought they would meet a guy who KNEW exactly what he was doing.

Women think they have all the sexual power. Men are desperate to fuck them, so its natural they would have that belief.

Until they meet me. And its game over. They cant help themselves, when they meet me, and absolutely love sucking my dick.

Its great. Maybe try being like me, sometime.

it's all about mindset. life.

Attached: 1.gif (366x229, 936K)

At least my manic episodes aren't this bad

Elaborate on how the fuck you INSTANTLY turn them on (besides being hot). What do you say or do? This sounds like comple bullshit

lucky for you, mine have been this level of self confident and worse... I have been through delusion that involved being the god of the internet itself, whereby Jow Forums was my playpen and every post was a solipsistic reflection of my own intent. If OP is manic, it's pretty light.

>If OP is manic, it's pretty light.
That or hes dumb and youre smart
Chad mania vs robot mania

How did you survive?

I havent had a manic episode in 4 years and I sense its gonna be huge. Am I fucked?

>how did you survive?

The country i live in has universal healthcare and I got the right treatment, several times. I have had several episodes of psychosis that stemmed from mania. I am currently unmedicated and doing okayish, I guess. Could definitely be doing better.

>haven't had an episode in 4 years

not bad user, I'm passing 12 months pretty soon.

>am i fucked?

only you really know the answer to that question, and time will tell.

For both our sake, I hope not.

Attached: 36686035_1768228029891692_8366326018905997312_n.jpg (750x737, 56K)

>Ironically gutting a puppy