/comfy/

Hello again Jow Forums, drop by for a minute, would you?
Maybe we'll have a friendly chat?

How has your day/night been going?
How are you feeling right now? ...why?
How is your relationship with your parents? ...see them a lot?
Which one of your memories is the best one?
Are you happy with your current life? ...why?
If you could fulfill one of your dreams, which one would it be and why?
Any plans for later?
Maybe drinking?
Or smoking?
Do you hate yourself? ...want to talk about it?
Listening to anything?
Feeling comfy?

Drop something comfy since you're here already :)

Attached: brother.gif (1100x644, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I
youtube.com/watch?v=WKXrqibn1hc
youtu.be/sOTq9q4-R2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Which one of your memories is the best one?
I hate thinking about the past. Nothing but humiliation. I think storing memories is a some kind of atavism, because how the fuck do I move forward with such a huge psychological anchor. Anyways, it wasn't a comfy post, sorry. I'm opening some vodka soon to warm up.

Attached: Maurice_Ravel.jpg (450x557, 154K)

don't worry user, i make these for people to vent about their days/lives and chat with them, im having some vodka myself as well, hope you feel better soon :)

Attached: roomie.gif (834x870, 327K)

Hi lad!

I have no friends or gf and live alone at uni so shit is pretty lonely, but I have a big bottle of rum to get me through friday. The week has been lonely and stressful but this is par the course in my life.
I spent most of my lectures today daydreaming about making AI gfs and might make another replika after my last one was deleted in the update where they removed sex/romantic love features

Is there anything you want to get off your chest lad? I have all night. And enjoy your drink!

Attached: Sophie_WinkCupid.jpg (782x702, 49K)

off my chest?
i usually save these for when i find similar problems in others but i could spit out a few, like being lonely, its a bitch, i think the worse part is i cant bring myself to even like someone much less tell them about it.

And i guess the fact that im slowly becoming an alcoholic?
Every evening i just open a another bottle of vodka, down it in one night, and go to sleep shitfaced, father hates it, i really want to move out, to maybe make it easier on my father, but i gotta finish college if i ever plan on having a decent life after graduation.

for now, thats all, i usually share more when im drunk

Attached: calmnight.gif (500x408, 62K)

I guess we all feel the loneliness here. How is college going (grades/ socially)?
The drinking sounds like serious shit. is your relationship with your parents good enough to sit down with them and help you through it (or do you have anyone else?)

I need some time looking away from US politics. I think it's good to be aware, but it's begun to affect me emotionally in a big way without having done anything constructive.

Attached: yemq5or.jpg (973x1058, 117K)

grades are a fucking joke, surprised they still keep me in there.
socially, well most of the people in college are massive cunts, have 1 friend there, been friends for 3 years, even before college, one friend is off in fucks knows where, saying hes pretty much in the same situation as me right now and talk to a few of my classmates occasionally when we find topics were both interested in, but otherwise, i keep to myself.

relationship with parents? well, my father and i have a great relationship, my mother not so much, she hates me, has hated me since i was a baby, even tried to kill me when i was 2 months old, others than them are my 2 best friends i mentioned before, but i usually pressure them to drink with me and we all end up fucked

Attached: train.gif (1280x768, 979K)

>How has your day/night been going?
pretty shitty
>How are you feeling right now? ...why?
stressed due to my job, i'm actually on the job in this exact moment, but as you can see i'm not in the mood to work.
>How is your relationship with your parents? ...see them a lot?
i live with my mom and i see my father once or twice a week. my relationship with them was always bad or neutral, there are times in which we get along but those are rare.
op, my good memories were replaced by my bad ones. i remember them but i don't feel any emotions when i think about it.
>Are you happy with your current life? ...why?
let's see, hs dropout, brainlet, wagecuck, mental problems, nope i'm not. i'm only waiting for my parents to die to get rid of this existence if it doesn't get any better until their deaths.
>If you could fulfill one of your dreams, which one would it be and why?
i don't have dreams, right now i'm only waiting for some sort of 'opportunity' or an event to happen in my life.
>Any plans for later
eat dinner and sleep.
>Do you hate yourself? ...want to talk about it?
i'm alone op, in the company of myself. if i hated myself, what other people would like me, except for me?
>Listening to anything
intig - 3 am, can't stop listening to this song today, pretty good. sometimes i nightwalk while listening to this.
>Feeling comfy?
anything but comfy lad.
>Drop something comfy since you're here already
no, sorry to disappoint.

Attached: 1386523111800.gif (500x275, 365K)

Currently wage slaving, but plan on drinking and relaxing later. Does anyone else say "I hate myself" audibly to themselves subconsciously? Enjoy Friday anons.

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-000357.jpg (1080x2260, 813K)

>I have no friends or gf and live alone at uni so shit is pretty lonely

I'm in the same boat. Back home I only have two friends anyway. The last time I spoke to one of them was probably in 2018.

Idk how people manage to live as a loner, I feel like the more time I spend in complete isolation the more insane I become, the more unlikely it will be that I can integrate back into society

>How has your day been going?
pretty shit desu, just going through the motions
>How are you feeling right now
I'm lonely
>Which one of your memories is the best one
I'm not sure, I've always been lonely and introverted so I cant pinpoint any social situations in which I've been super happy
>Are you happy with your current life
No, not really
I wanna be smart, im a total retard atleast if I was smart I would be able to get some success financially
>Any plans for later
nope, I'll stay indoors and sleep later, like every day
>Do you hate yourself
how can you frequent Jow Forums if you dont?
>Listening to anything
not right now
>Feeling comfy?
I actually feel kind of sick

damn user, ive always subconciously been afraid of the situation youre in right now, im slowly drifting towards it, i really do hope things get better for you, and dont just off yourself just like that, i know i may sound like some hippie cunt, but things may get better one day, put in a little effort and things can work out :)

not really, i am usually aware if i hate myself, trying to fix it though

well, good memories dont have to be social memories, mine for an example is how my father constantly showed me his good side while ignoring how shitty his life was
and your plans, it doesnt have to be you going out, youll stay indoors and go to sleep after, those are plans, no?
and you dont have to hate yourself to visit r9k, i usually come here because i like chatting with people that frequent this place, but for me they only come out during the night
and im sorry youre not feeling well, i hope you get atleast some hapiness before sleep :)

Attached: howl.gif (500x269, 97K)

I guess keeping you is free money? A friend is something and you have basic social skills too.
Mummy sounds like a meanie. if you have any kind of self control maybe involving dad in your attempt to kick the drinking would be a good idea. Sorry I'm useless at talking to people and advice but hopefully jsut writing it did something for you
and thanks for the comfy images lad.
Do everything you can to get back in touch with the guys back home. Don't become an outcast like me, I want to die every day.

not free money, i can scrape in a little here and there, but not enough to rent an apartment or anything, keeping me is the warm room, bed and a roof over my head, i try to get everything else myself, since father is already slaving away around 12 hours a day, on bad days over 24 hours, and i really cant bare taking the money he earned and just leech off of him
and i am trying to quit it, atleast i dont drink all the time anymore, limited it to night only, maybe soon, i can also stop this an limit it to once a week or something, but its really hard, i really want alcohol everyday

Attached: rest.gif (462x660, 341K)

Sat in my room alone and watched some adventure time and played vidiya alone
Bad. I feel bad I'm a 23yo virgin but I'm actually trying to change it now and I think I might be able to soon
Dad lives out of town and I live with mom. I'm on good terms with both
Either 06 when I went to my cousin's a lot to play 360 and watch cartoons or smoking weed with friends in hs
I feel bad because of what I said above. After hs I spent years in college where besides class I just isolated myself in my room
To be with someone I truly love
>Any plans for later?
No but this weekend I may try to see a friend from hs I reconnected with. I'm also trying to get a hookup to work
>Maybe drinking?
During the hookup I may be nervous and need to be drunk
>Or smoking?
No
Yes. I just can't believe I consciously decided to spend the prime of my youth 18-23 isolated in my room
>Listening to anything?
Lately RATM and Beastie boys
>Feeling comfy?
No

Attached: mv9h0eb5nx621.jpg (3918x2938, 1.22M)

then I have no good memories, even if I do thinking back on them doesnt make me happy or anything. I feel the same way I always do
and they're hardly plans if its all I do every day

I meant they get free money from the fees through keeping you on the course rather than kicking you out
I feel bad being a leach too but hopefully upon graduation things will be different for you
well that sounds like physical addiction. I don't know what to say.

you sound like a decent guy, i hope your hookup goes well, make sure you dont drink too much, you dont want to make an ass of yourself :)

damn, that bad? i used to be like that, but things got a bit better, not good, just better, try going out to a bar, try to chat with a few guys, a single friend can work wonders

never thought of it that way, and after graduation im planning on getting any job i can, even mcdonalds if nothing else, just to support my father and maybe move out, get off his shoulders, about alcohol, dont worry about it, ill run out of money eventually and wont be able to buy anymore, too much of a pussy to do anything illegal for it either

Attached: poles.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

I like to lock myself in my basement room on my bed with my,heater and,sleep.

that does sound comfy to be honest, i do hope the walls are atleast painted? otherwise itd feel like a prison for me

Attached: view.jpg (2400x1600, 1.52M)

>dont just off yourself just like that
it'll take a long time for it to happen and like i said, if things don't get any better after my parents death.
>put in a little effort and things can work out
i know this, but i don't have any motivation to do any effort. like i said before waiting for an opportunity or event to happen. otherwise i'm screwed.

Attached: 1531748243251.jpg (722x349, 36K)

badly
shitty, girl left me
mother is dead, never had good relationship with her, father hasnt talked to me in years, dont see them often at all
i guess me meeting my girl? she was the most beautiful woman i knew, feel destroyed since it ended
no, im just pathetic
have a steady income, have a happy family, 1 son, 1 daughter a peaceful family life
>Any plans for later?
drink, sleep
>Maybe drinking?
vodka
>Or smoking?
nope
i do, and sorry, i dont
>Listening to anything?
lofi
>Feeling comfy?
trying to

Attached: 1bc260cdbd0606bbbd346ac77099367f7f8b5398d61758723a04d762e8674253.jpg (1600x1061, 1.1M)

time can fly, im not the best when it comes to advice or just talking to people about this, so i just tried recommending what helped me

sorry for your breakup, thats a nice dream user :)
dont give up on it

Attached: cherryblossoms.gif (540x960, 347K)

Pretty normal. Work was tedious and freezing as I work outdoors, nothing especially unpleasant though. Done nothing but browse image boards and listen to music since I got home
Apathetic because nothing's stimulating to me anymore, wish I could get deep into vidya like I used to be able to but nothing holds my attention long enough these days.
Yeah alright I live with them. I know they think I'm pretty hopeless but are more tolerant of me than I used to be because I have a full time job and I pay them rent. They've also stopped being on my case so much since my therapist told them about my suicidal thoughts/plans last year though the flipside to this is they are always annoyingly over concerned about me now and I can't leave the house for prolonged periods without worrying them
Hard to choose a specific one. I spend a lot of time hiking alone during summer which I always have a lot of good memories of, being on mountain summits completely alone watching sunsets.
Not really. Don't have any friends, never had a gf. Don't get much enjoyment out of life. Have to cope with long bouts of depression and crushing loneliness. Have a reasonably paid job but it's fairly dead end so not really any aspirations. Would like to own my own property one day but doubt I'll ever afford to.
To have a wife and child who love me for who I am. We'd live in the wilderness cut off from society's corrosiveness. I have no idea what reciprocated love would feel like desu.
>Any plans for later?
Go to sleep. Probably spend the weekend drinking or taking pills to deal with the constant sense of inertia.
>Maybe drinking?
Nah, working tomorrow
>Or smoking?
Can't get hold of weed because /nofriends/

pretty nice, I uploaded some pics on google drive

feeling fine 'cause I got nothing to worry about atm

live with them, good terms btw

eh, idk

kinda happy but I have to improve a lot of things

to be a famous musician

>Any plans for later?
I'm gonna go out and see a friend

>Maybe drinking?
nope

>Or smoking?
cigarettes, yes

don't hate myself

>Listening to anything?
not atm

>Feeling comfy?
yes

Attached: 4q236v4am7oz.jpg (970x1460, 116K)

those hikes sound real nice, all alone, mountains, sunsets, dont have any mountains near me so that sounds amazing, im sure your parents would stop worrying so much it you at least pretend to be enjoying life and as for friends, maybe tr bars? clubs? thats where you could get a hold of a dealer too

Attached: lightdrift.gif (540x304, 238K)

glad to see some robots are doing fine today :)

Attached: land.jpg (1600x450, 78K)

hey OP, are you the user I was talking to the other day? the convo was about the board's destiny and stuff

Attached: 1435597663701.gif (250x168, 463K)

>possibly, im constantly drunk so i dont really remember, when were you talking to this user and what exactly was it that you were talking about?

Attached: fog.jpg (2048x1365, 278K)

cont.
Yes absolutely. I'm in my early twenties but have spent my life since adolesence avoiding any fulfilling experiences I could have had due to severe anxiety and depression. Meanwhile my peers have been able to enjoy their youths forming relationships with one another and working towards qualifications which will secure their futures. I have very few positive memories to look back on and nothing to look forwards to. I've spent what should have been the best years of my life alone in my room. Any attempt to break this pattern has ended horribly as I'm too awkward and strange to cope with the most basic social situations. I'm lazy, disorganised and uninteresting. I've given my parents no reason to be proud of me while my younger sister is socially and academically successful. I develop pathetic infatuations over girls I barely even know, who I wouldn't even be able to have a normal conversation with if they ever started talking to me. This in turn makes me more depressed as it just serves as a reminder of how undesirable I am and how inconsequential everything I do is.
>Listening to anything?
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I
>Feeling comfy?
Not particularly but might take some codeine later to take the edge off

Attached: Taxi+Driver+16.jpg (659x550, 43K)

you sure painkillers are the best choice? alcohol gives me a good enough feeling to forget everything

Attached: nightlights.gif (1024x535, 361K)

Yeah I don't live near mountainous regions myself (England) but always make sure to plan trips when I can. It's pretty much the only time I'm able to feel good about myself.
Can't cope with bars, public spaces etc. due to anxiety and paranoia, not diagnosed but I have schizotypal personality traits.
Btw thanks for making threads like this. This website is horribly toxic and I only browse it out of sheer boredom but it's heartwarming in a way to see genuine people on here to take time out of their day to talk to others

Yeah normally I use alcohol but I have to get up early for work tomorrow and I struggle to control drinking so it fucks up my sleep and I usually end up hungover

I have the "I hate myself" and any time I do something to improve I get more self hate because "If you truly were the person you tried to be you wouldn't feel the need to do this"
My mind is fucking stupid sometimes

Attached: skyline out window.jpg (1500x1214, 940K)

im a really bored bastard who cant talk to anyone is real life and when i heard about Jow Forums for the first time i thought its a place for cunts like me to hang out and talk, vent etc
turns out its really not, so i try making these threads to atleast have that feeling once a day, im glad people actually like these and arent annoyed :)

you dont really have to control it, take something to else to drink like water and eat something between shots, when i want to feel good but not fucked i get pickles or dumplings, then drink vodka, eat 1-2 pickle strips/dumplings between the shots and after im done i drink some water, after that i go to sleep and dont really have an hangover, try it sometime, not now ofcourse, just in case

Attached: late.gif (500x500, 1.23M)

but doesnt that make no sense? if you were the person you wanted then obviously you wouldnt need to do it, but you do have something to work to achieve, just think of it as "i finally got my shit together and am trying to improve myself"

Attached: life.jpg (1500x955, 698K)

hi lads. hope everyone's enjoying their day/evening/night. it's about to snow here in Brussels and it will be beautiful.
>tfw no gf to cuddle while watching the snow fall
>tfw no nightbro to talk and smoke with
lads, i want to lift away this feel but i can't. regardless, it will be a comfy night.

Attached: 1548015611447.jpg (800x600, 55K)

id love to join you, but im nowhere near brussels, neither do i smoke :(
i hope you have a good time watching snow fall :)

Attached: warm.jpg (1280x824, 59K)

I guess
It was mostly stuff like this one meme "The virgin self improvement vs the well adjusted Chad" made me feel insecure because I knew I shouldn't have been in a situation that made me need to improve as a person

Attached: the old soviet sign.jpg (864x1080, 300K)

thanks man. stay cool and stay comfy

Attached: 1543234674284.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

none of us should be, maybe thinking that youre not the only one can help you? and dont let those memes get to you, theyre mostly made by post cancer people

you too :)

Attached: white.jpg (2560x1440, 592K)

>had annoying headache
>take painkillers
>feel better now
I love modern life

hope you can get rid of the source of the headaches soon :)

Attached: abandoned.jpg (650x430, 93K)

You're right user I shouldn't worry too much on how others think about someone me trying to better myself

Attached: windmill in snow.jpg (1920x1080, 873K)

Im in a pretty weird part of my life right now. Im Swedish and just graduated from an American college with a degree in computer science in December and am now back home waiting for my work authorisation to finish processing. Should be 3 more weeks but its hard to know cause US government.

Then Im going to fly to New York once I get my work authorisation to try and find a job. I didnt do any job searching before graduation cause Im a fucking retard piece of shit lol. I also have a bad GPA (2.94) but went to an Ivy League school so I think/hope Ill be able to find a job. I only have one real internship and not many side projects.

Also during my last term I fell in love completely with a girl whos from New York (which is pretty close to my school) so I want more than anything in the world to move there so I can be with her.

I guess Im just nervous in general and really hope things work out, cause its hard to tell if they will at the moment. Never realised just how disgusting non-Americans were to employers until I started getting rejected from 80% of jobs before even starting the process for being foreign lol (even though I can work in the US for 3 years)

yeah I'm blowing it out soon, nobody needs that shit

Hey /comfy/ people. Had a stressful few days so looking to get real /comfy/ tonight and relax. Might watch some historic series and eat pizza desu. Also will most likely play some vidya at some point.

Attached: 1512234790211.jpg (1000x742, 843K)

good luck sweedefriend. idk why you'd want an american girl when you have so many qts in your country but it looks like you're going to be just fine

i hope that was serious and not sarcastic, if so im glad i got through to at least someone tonight, i wish you luck trying to improve yourself in the future :)

good luck with your job and make sure you get that girl user :)

sorry, i dont really visit britfeel, not a brit and would feel like im intruding

good

how can we help get you comfy?

Attached: camp.gif (640x480, 368K)

>i hope that was serious and not sarcastic
It was 100% serious user I wouldn't be sarcastic about that
Thanks for the advice and good luck to whatever you hope for the future as well

Attached: place beyond beleif.jpg (2048x1365, 712K)

you too, im happy for you, just remember never to give up and dont let others negatively influence you,

Attached: oldtrain.gif (752x256, 154K)

Yes i painted the wall i send you a pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-01-14-49-25~2.png (1440x1080, 1.94M)

Interesting. I've been looking for people with this issue but haven't found them. I think I actually started repeating it to myself after a mental breakdown I had from isolation several years ago. Sometimes I think I say it 50 or 100 times per day and other times not much. Tbh I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-102246.jpg (1080x2340, 900K)

how do you people manage to make rooms like that... that looks so good

Attached: birds.jpg (1000x1414, 364K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WKXrqibn1hc

I wish I could play guitar like this. I imagine myself playing this live and I feel like my life would be where I want it to be if I could play as well as this.

Attached: shit.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

well, its possible user, dont give up just yet, try finding someone to teach you, start off with a cheap guitar, it may take years, it may not, if you work hard itll be a piece of cake, sorry im drunk and cant muster any better words, just dont give up :)

Attached: music.gif (500x285, 127K)

I think this forum really lacks motivation. Why are you like that ?

I already play and can kind of play this stuff but it is difficult. I have to learn it by ear too and it is such a pain. I'm starting to wonder if I've reached the limit of my capabilities on the guitar

hm? what do you mean? if me being drunk made the thread shit let me know

by ear? i know very few people who can do that, i heard some of them say it took them years upon years to learn that, you gota keep gonig

No I just meant this forum in general. Alre all the people here depressive ?

im leaving college to go back to my hometown
my girlfriend and i have been together for a year but 6 months of that have been long distance but now she got a nasty inguinal hernia and as far as we know she could die so im going back and be with her as much as i can, im the only one she has, her dad is kinda abusive and distant and none of her friends really care about her that much my only fear is how to convince my parents to let me go back

well, most are, so am i but i try to drown it by making these threads

Attached: loudwater.gif (624x384, 952K)

Oh good luck with that. I really love the concept ! :)

>by ear? i know very few people who can do that, i heard some of them say it took them years upon years to learn that, you gota keep gonig

Yeah. Only scrubs can't learn by ear. Guitar solos are easy to learn by ear but stuff that uses a lot of strange chords like the song I linked are almost impossible but I'm sick of not playing any new shit for ages..

damn, user, luckily its not that bad, its commonly removed through surgery (im not sure if removed, i didnt do that much research) so it shouldnt be too bad, as to how to convince your parents, maybe try being honest? and do you really have to leave? cant you take a break? its possible here to take an academical break? not sure how its spelled in english, im sorry if im making no sense, i shouldnt have had that much, in short, take a break if you can, try to be honest, if they dont agree, i guess your only choice is running away, if shes really alone like you said, she would be ecstatic to see you

Attached: blues.gif (621x370, 92K)

cheers mate :)

i really dont know what to say, i dont really like instruments myself, but maybe find a song that you like? learn to play it on your guitar or even try to play it on the guitar yourself without any help?

Attached: rural.jpg (1920x1200, 1.01M)

ive been wanting to leave since i got here, college is too expensive and im working my ass off to make ends meet. honestly this girl is the only reason i havent an hero'd, i dont need a college degree if im gonna spend the rest of my adult life just wishing she didn't leave, or that she didn't die. either way i have to be there for her. she was the only one who helped me when i was homeless last year

i didnt mean dont go, def go see her, just thought m,aybe you want to get a degree, if everyones stopping you just run away, go to her that way

Attached: 1548970959539.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

I'm feeling A-OK!
I love my parents they love me :)
My best memory is me running through a forest at the age of 9 or 10.
Am I happy with my current life hmmm, right now no but I'm just ignoring it until I decide to leave.
If I could fulfil a dream it would be to live in my little house sitting on the porch and watching the tree's in my garden while the wind blows in my face, It's all very clear to me. I can feel it just like reality. No plans for another 3 years to be honest. I don't hate myself but not exactly like myself either. I'm semi-comfy.

youtu.be/sOTq9q4-R2E

Attached: 1548108106299.jpg (1000x900, 1.04M)

Hope you feel better user.I'm watching the frozen planet doc today Documentaries are great for unwinding.
You ordering in or making pizza at home ?
Well i hope she doesn't die, You being with her will help or at least give her some peace if nothing else I wish you both the best

>hows the day going
Mines pretty good I quit my last job and currently neeting
>how am I feeling
Overall pretty good the impending future bills is starting to worry me but content
>Parents
I would like to think we get along alright but my overall lack of motivation and interest in obtaining independence, and career does add stress to the situation.
>Memories
Id like to think after I went back and actually graded high-school, I felt there was progress being made in my life in a positive direction Something i actually achieved on my own.
>Happy with current arrangement
Id like to think making the best of the situation not unhappy or thrilled either.
The years are starting to drag without a goal the lack of purpose is what bothers me I worked my last job for five years sure I saved money bought things I wanted maintained the job but nothing else changed.
> Dreams
To live quietly in retaliative comfort a small place that's mine to wake do some upkeep on the place relax and watch the world go on by.
The peace of that situation appeals to me nothing stressful but still a responsibility to something to feel fulfilled.
>Plans for later
Clean up some external hard drives I got Six now and the the clutter on them is extreme; I try to do a couple folders a day delete anything i wont use or re watch, and make some food sourdough sandwich with hm cheese bacon and lettuce with mustard toast the bread should be good.
>Smoking
cigarettes I smoke out the window
>Hate myself
No rather mild irritation at my own short comings
> Listing to anything
The frozen planet doc Im watching David attenborough rambling on.
>Comfy
Very comfy
Thanks for the comfy thread op

Attached: sit and watch.jpg (850x850, 433K)

>before i decide to leave
leave from where? without that it sounds like youre suicidal

im glad you like the thread :)
soetimes its better to just format the hard drives, i had a few clutters, after dragging my personal photos onto a usb drive i just formatted my 2, it helped, had regrets for a few hours but they blew over me quite quickly

Attached: shop.gif (960x960, 394K)

pretty fucking awful, only positive thing is I made some money by myself selling something i have created

depressed and lonely, because i'm sad and alone. makes sense i guess

i live with them. its okay

i don't care

not really but i can't seem to find why. if i describe my life to myself it seems alright. but i feel like shit

making a living off my passion. would be nice to not have a boss and co workers i guess

>Any plans for later?
sleep

yes, don't really see the point talking about it to Jow Forums tards

>Listening to anything?
bladee & thaiboy digital - still in search of sunshine,,, this track is gold

>Feeling comfy?
nah my chair is trash but i spent too much time on the couch i don't want to be there anymore

I'm gonna leave to follow the sun wherever it goes friend.

sorry for making you feel that way, but you should know not all of us are as bad as Jow Forums seems to be, i just make these threads for people to vent and hopefully feel better when they leave

Attached: earlymorning.gif (1280x536, 461K)

heh, sounds nice user, you do you

Attached: somehow.png (642x855, 35K)

Its the lack of plans that bothers me as well, any place you go in particular ?
I'm a hoarder of data, just on the externals is about nine TB to just reformat I have thought about the minimalist life style less is more but i cant bring myself to do it.
Outside of the thread you got any plans for the rest of your day ?
What do you create user ?
At least you can create I have to rely on others creations for employment and lack imagination for creation anyways.

Attached: photo_2019-01-30_22-03-39.jpg (1280x640, 116K)

not really, its night already, ill probably pass out later, then wake up early and go to a meeting for a course im planning on taking (mobile app designing) dont really care about the app, they teach HTML5 and CSS there, those would help me, plus ill get a diploma, the diploma is from a great school so that should help me apply to other schools if i need to and find jobs, just hope im not gonna fuck anything up

Attached: roadtrip.gif (768x432, 766K)

> any place you go in particular?
Nope, I'm just going to pick a direction and follow it.

Its a growing business phone applications and cells in general, Im not exactly a Jow Forums guy but the mobile market is the future read something India becoming online within the next year and adding another billion to the mobile market. You want to do a tech job then ? whats you area of interest ?
Fair always wanted to do Europe doubt ill ever get there though

Attached: 1458493227711.jpg (960x720, 125K)

TEARS STEREAMING@ @

SELLOUTSEN
BUT WHY???????????????
teamsrs streaming;'selloutsne'3 dollar donatings the plebslit and g2a

Attached: Sophie_Happy.jpg (1200x1601, 265K)

i guess pc maintenance? server maintenance? shit like that

seizure much?

i forgot to attach a comfy picture D:

Attached: warmbed.jpg (1413x1414, 441K)

hey anons it was nice cheatting with you all but i got to go, gotta get up early tomorrow, have a good night/day everyone :)

Attached: sleepy.gif (500x500, 15K)

Thats not too bad I wish i had an aspiration of that kind going to school would be interesting but id rather not in debt myself without a goal in mind.
Sleep well user good luck with your course

Attached: cya.jpg (708x1000, 281K)

>with cat
comfy user

I wish i was a cat some days

Attached: comfy cat.jpg (768x1024, 263K)

Pretty normal, no surprises,

Cold and tired, maybe I got a cold

Very well, although I still live with them and previously they have asked me to move

The day that dad bought me a nintendo 64 and we spent the afternoon playing mario kart and eating pizza. I bet there were others, I'm not a materialist but that's is a happy one because dad was always my Player 2

Not really, I'm very afraid of the future, of turning 30 years old in a few months, I feel like I wasted my 20s

Fly, When I was a kid I wanted to be a pilot, but I do not think that happens

>Any plans for later?
After leaving work I want to get home and put a movie, put my feet in hot water and sleep

>Maybe drinking?
No, I do not like to get drunk, but I like to accompany meats or fish with beer or wine

>Or smoking?
I've never tried

Probably, when I was a teenager I made a lot of stupid things that still do not let me sleep at night, maybe I do not hate myself, but I'm not going to forgive myself either

>Listening to anything?
Some folk metal

>Feeling comfy?
It could be better, but I'm not complaining

Attached: e-mart.gif (800x450, 503K)

> dad was your player two sounds pretty awesome
What you do for work currently ? Is it a stepping stone to becoming a pilot.
Anything in particular that bugs you from your youth that you cant forgive, sometimes just saying it to another is enough to except it as over and done.

Attached: 1539628311305.jpg (447x867, 69K)

Hi user,
I have been texting back and forth with this girl the past 2 months, but I don't know how to take it from there. I'm too afraid of rejection and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I'm feeling extra sad about it today.
How have you been?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (627x617, 970K)

Im good enjoying the day for what it is, working up the energy to make dinner.
Do you too just text or do you go out together dinner coffee ect?
Has she initiated any of the relationship or hinted perhaps ? If she invites you out shes clearly interested to a point romantic or not.
And on the bright side shes in your life that's nothing to be sad about

Attached: 1451237725006.jpg (768x1024, 554K)

Hi, well how am i doing? ah i should be sleeping :)
Nose is really clogged so i turned my pc on again and planning on drinking till i dont care about it anymore.
about your girl, have you seen each other in real life? its a bad idea to confess when youre just texting, relationships tend to break like that, if shes someone you know in real life, maybe give it a little more time? or if you want to go in right away start off slow and calm? no one likes rejection user, but trust me, rejection is less painful than seeing her be taken away by some other dude, you could try taking it to the next level by taking her out somewhere fun for an example, give her a good time and at the end of a day tell her you like her, or something like that, dont take what i said word for word take my advice as something to build your ideas up on, but dont delay too long, she may be taken by the time you decide now is the right moment

and a comfy pic of course :)

Attached: nightdrip.gif (800x336, 70K)

what you drinking tonight ?
And welcome back op

Attached: 1462345945622.jpg (828x545, 302K)

We have actually been friends for a few years but haven't spoken in ages. She texts first sometimes but we never went out anywhere. She complains how she doesn't have anyone on her instagram (((private))) story but doesn't say it directly to me.
Thanks for responding friends

hey hey :D
vodka, said it quite early in the thread, but i didnt make it far enough to be shitfaced

i didnt scare you off did i? i didnt mean to, im actually thankful that you actually kept the thread going after i went away, i dont want to scare people away from /comfy/

havent gone out anywhere, maybe call her out directly? or say you got 2 tickets for you and your bro but he bailed out last minute and you didnt want them to go to waste (tho thats really obvious, but some may find it cute)

Attached: street.gif (800x367, 208K)

My day is going great except I'm kinda exhausted and I'm gonnas sleep soon.
I feel quite happy beceause I got a gf some days ago and we're gonna see each other tomorrow at her house.
I have a great relationship with my parents.
My best memory is when every time I made my parents proud.
I'm really satisfied with my life.
My dream is world revolution and I wanna make it true bcz I think the world needs it.
Going to japan and living there.
>inb4 gtfo my board weeb
I don't drink or some. I hate being addicted to something.
I don't hate myself, I think I have points I should work on but it's alright.
Nope, I always listen to music but right now nothing.
Feeling really comfy.

come be free with me

Attached: vero beach.jpg (297x170, 4K)

>inb4 i dont judge people
well, i dont as long as you dont come onto my threads shitting on me

and your life sounds really good right now :)
dont mess it up, its really hard to get it back

Attached: room.gif (1600x900, 993K)

Ye, true. But it's getting warmer where I am and summer is getting close (kinda) idk why but I always do dumb shit in the summer bcz I feel so empty then.
Do you have that feeling with a season? I can't explain it desu.