At what weight do you NOT look skelly at 6 foot? Fatties need not apply

At what weight do you NOT look skelly at 6 foot? Fatties need not apply

Attached: AD343FE7-7DB7-49C6-836F-0B2AE139DF37.jpg (280x389, 43K)

170lb 10% bf

When you start doing roids. Otherwise you look subhuman.

T. Poor genetics

Add at least 30 pounds to that.

200 pounds 10 percent at 6 foot is like roids territory you fucker

6' 176 lbs here, looking pretty lean and good

I am 6'5'' 215 lbs and I look pretty lanky. Guessing 230-240 is when I will start looking "big".

It's hard to gain man...

manlet detected

i mean you pretty much have to roid to be tall, lean, and still look big with clothes on

Is 6 foot REALLY classed as tall these days?

I don’t know if they still do but the Marines had a weight standard that made sense. If your commander felt you might have a weight problem he could order you to appear before him in Dress Blues. If he was unhappy with the way you made that uniform look you were out. Period.

At 12% body fat, 6' probably 180lbs, then add 10lbs for every extra inch of height

>If he was unhappy with the way you made that uniform look you were out
What a fag.

If you are taller than average in your country, then you are tall

I weigh 155lbs at 6’3”
I dont think i look skinny but my mom always tells me to eat more so i guess i am a bit spooky skelly

At 182 cm your endgame weight should be 88.5 kg with Jackson & Pollock optimal bodyfat e.g. 10.5% for 20-25 y/o. That's 195 lbs for Amerifats.

Calculated by using the upper limit of healthy-weight as determined by Corpulence Index. using CI over BMI because BMI is known to underestimate acceptable weight for tall people."Tall" being over 170 cm.

Good guess.

I forgot to add, that although I called it endgame, it's only 28.3 Adj. FFMI, meaning it is well within what a natty can accomplish.

>28.3
23.8 I mean
There aint no natties at 28 FFMI

t. fattie

6'6" 240 here. Keep putting in work user it will all be worth it soon. There's no better feeling than being big at this height because every motherfucker in the room looks at you in awe. I used to be even bigger but lost a lot of weight training for the Army and I'm trying to get back now

No it’s not, it’s good genetics, good diet and consistently working out.

Hi, nice to meet you! I've never lifted in my entire life either :^)

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you are skinny as fuck even if you're sub 10% bf

It's "tall" but no one will think of you as a "tall guy"

At 6'0, I'd say 170 pounds is accurate. Before anyone argues I'm not talking about an optimal weight for the height or anything close. 170 lbs is just a weight that won't make you look skelly, as OP asked for. Body fat need not apply because I find it hard to believe being fat at that weight for that height. Also keep in mind that this is 6'0, not 6'3 or 6'5, just because it starts with a 6'0 doesn't mean you have to weigh much more than a 5'11; I say this as someone who's 6'3.

Do you have any idea how huge 200 at a legit 12% on 6ft actually looks?

Not some horeshit 18%, but legit 12% with that height and weight.

Hi it seems you are a weak shitling with ass genetics.
t. 6'0 nattymaxxed at 205lbs 10%bf
Not everyone has untermensch genes like yourself, so stop projecting.

190 10% bodyfat

200 lbs. Alternatively, roids

It really isn't. 230 at 10% bodyfat is though.

my shoulders suck, how do I get dwight tier shoulders or as close as I can natty, anyone share a decent routine?

I'm 190 at 6'3" and I'm skinny af. You need to make some gains man

I'm 6'3" and 242 lbs right now with a goal of 200 this year. How skelly am I going to look if I lose that? Is my goal too ambitious?

OHP my dude

im 6 flat and was 175 at my biggest. I didnt stand out in a crowd but got some peoples attention.

I would say 185 lbs 12% bf and 16-inch arms is when you are a big guy.

160lbs max after that you are either fat and delusional or you think you are some kind of powerlifter and again are a delusional sperg who thinks anyone in real life actually finds thick legs attractive

also at 6 ft you have zero chance of ever being more than a mediocre powerlifter due to your height disadvantage

unless you roid or you only want to look good one month out of the year 160 is max for 6ft

Attached: HoIl3aP.jpg (612x682, 87K)

You won't look all that skelly. You will look more lean. This depends on your FFMI tho.

The cope is real

Post body

His shoulders are bigger than his head.

6'
185-190
10-13% body fat
you should looking pretty big and "ripped" at those numbers, but you won't look roided out so normies won't think you're a juicehead