Jow Forums eternaly BTFO

Jow Forums eternaly BTFO

Attached: IMG_20190510_141828_505.jpg (800x1200, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microbiologyresearch.org/docserver/fulltext/ijsem/62/1/138_ijs027375.pdf?expires=1557496673&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=411C1A8B201A4FF7C41767AAF253A3E6
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221261981830007X
arespectfullife.com/2017/06/07/gorilla
medela.ca/breastfeeding/moms-journey/breast-milk-composition#reference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

>Gorillas mainly
Mainly what? Does that mean they diverge?

Yes, if you live like a gorilla and effectively work out all day every day for the rest of your life you can build muscle on carbs
If you go to the gym for 1-2 hours every/every other day however those carbs goes straight to your belly

Gorillas and cows have different digestive tracts which can break down and use the protein from plants, humans can't because we're meant to be carnivores

Its fermented in their gut to fatty acids/protein, ur all retarded and should never post again.

Attached: 18A9039D-035F-4CF3-A446-48E4C87F959C.jpg (410x230, 13K)

Nice bait

Attached: 1477159007126.png (738x874, 811K)

We don't have the same digestive track as them you dumbass

We don’t have the same digestive tract of a baby?

>we're meant to be carnivores
Says who? Some mentally ill guy on YouTube? Or someone trying to sell you a fad diet?

omnivores. hunting deer/mammoths etc was only viable after hunting tools were used.
most diets of early humans were berries,nuts,insects,small mammals(rats)
pretty much the same as chimps today, but they have way more muscle and sharper teeth.

Based dementia poster

>we're meant to be vegetarian
Says who? Some mentally ill guy on YouTube? Or someone trying to sell you a fad diet?

The fact that plant protein is missing four of our essential amino acids is an obvious sign

Nope. We don't break down Cellulose like large herbivores.

Every single muscular vegan I have ever seen was on anabolic steroids - which drastically increase the efficacy of the small amount of useable protein they are consuming.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: shout.jpg (750x546, 32K)

No we really don’t

How much protein do you think we need to consume out of curiosity?

Of a herbivore animal. Also mother milk has the most immunity enforcing stuff and there are some bodybuilders drink pregnant women milk.

Where did I say vegetarian? Why are you so defensive about your extremist diet? Humans have thrived for tens of thousands of years being adaptable in eating all sorts of plants and animals. All of you are like cults trying to induct people and have them spread your talking points all over the place.

based milky poster

all 3 of those are in ketosis eating high fat/adequate protein

>the gorilla eats it's own shit until it has been fermented enough
>the cow has multiple stomachs
>the baby requires large of amounts of cholestoral and saturated animal fat to support a growing brain and immune system

>Humans have thrived for tens of thousands of years being adaptable in eating all sorts of plants and animals.

Yes a mix of BOTH.

Besides that, Humans have a history of mostly eating meat only

Shill your shit somewhere else

Gorillas eat their own shit to digest it.

Cows ferment grass in their stomach and grow bacteria, they actually consume the bacteria and are technically ketogenic

Mother's milk has indigestible sugar which bypasses the stomach and feed fit bacteria needed for digesting meat.

>muh gorilla argument
Nobody ever mentions that they can digest the cellulose in the plants, while humans cannot.

Attached: 1465588052693.jpg (782x788, 321K)

EAT YOUR SHIT! IT'S THE NATURAL THING TO DO YOU FUCKING MEAT EATER!

Not to mention cows are pumped full of so many growth hormones that it would make a roid freak blush

>carbs ferment to fatty acids and proteins
This might be the least intelligent post I've seen on here, jesus christ

Our gut bacteria can though

No, only heavily herbivorous species, such as ungulates, have gut bacteria that can break down cellulose. Humans do not.

It does become sat fat and protein look above u mong, in the end theyr in ketosis so btfo

It's not how much you consume, it's how much is actually useable.

If you're trying to build muscle half a gram per pound of lean body mass should be enough, that's if carbs/calories are also high enough that the body's energy needs are met.

There are tons of Vegans who over a few years look emaciated. They end up using a ton of useless supplements and only end up feeling better when they add animal products back in.

When they are getting sicker and sicker their suicide cult "friends" offer EVERY solution other than eating meat or even a few eggs.

Then comes the abusive social behavior and dehumanization.

It's a suicide cult. They also try to avoid any point they don't like. They'll bring up "Muh Gorillas" or "Muh Bovines" and when the issue of humans not being able to break down Cellulose is brought up they must AVOID the point and start moving the goal post over to total protein needs. - Meanwhile telling former vegans who were extremely sick to kill themselves. Because vegans are full of love

I'm not even sure what you're attempting to say here.
Fermentation is a process that breaks down carbohydrates into simpler products, and those products do not include proteins or fatty acids.

microbiologyresearch.org/docserver/fulltext/ijsem/62/1/138_ijs027375.pdf?expires=1557496673&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=411C1A8B201A4FF7C41767AAF253A3E6

>milk has no protein
>you're a shitty scientist

Excuse me what the fuck

>history
yeah, no

Oh you mean they found two species of bacteria that can process cellulose in the human gut? Clearly that means it can be digested overall in the human gut and we should all be eating grass. Everyone has been mistaken this whole time.
Nice interpretation of those results, bro.

They basically function on fats and protein. There brainlet

That's not a result of fermentation.
>calling me a brainlet
>cant even differentiate biochemical pathways

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221261981830007X

They get fermented to form Short chain fatty acids, not sure about protein though. I think it does make the protein more bio-available.

His point is obviously that your carnivore shit diet is just as retarded as veganism and humans are omnivores.

>all these vegans constantly shitting up a fitness board with their starvation cult
>not a single one posts their body
Really makes you think.

Here you go faggot, now it's your turn

Attached: skeltal.jpg (500x361, 16K)

Pathetic.

Attached: Giant.jpg (703x938, 108K)

I see those goalposts are getting further and further away.

>fat
Disgusting

Attached: UIQUkqS-.jpg (512x512, 117K)

Since gorillas have larger colons, they ferment much of their plant fibers in their gut. The gorilla has six times the absorption available from the colon than a human does, which means they have many times the amount of bacteria available for digestion of plant cellulose. Humans pass most of the plant cellulose and are unable to digest it, and human capacity to convert plant fiber to fatty acid is quite limited. Fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) are essential to human health.

arespectfullife.com/2017/06/07/gorilla

Over and out lil pleb

Nice propaganda. Gorillas and cows have longer digestive tracts than humans so they can pull more from the foods they eat.

imagine a gorilla bloatmaxing

how big could he get

Attached: 1554589975066.jpg (524x489, 52K)

Gorillas are in fact predatory. Chimps were too once thought to be omnivores. Did you new they recently discovered a species intermediate between chimps and gorillas, the billi ape, that eats exclusively meet and even hunts humans in the congo? You probably think I'm pulling your leg, but I'm not.

Herbivores not omniovers, mistype.

the only protein myth is the one propagated by the protein companies

you only need 0.65g/lb protein a day, even if you are an athlete, even if you are working out twice a day, even if you combine ALL of this with a 1000cal deficit

Attached: 1557418248646.jpg (580x580, 89K)

Stay in school, kids. Or else you end up thinking humans aren't naturally carnivorous.

Earlyest tools found date from around 1.5 to 2 million yesrs ago and the oldest found spears are from 500 thousand years ago. Modern humans appeared around 300 thousand years ago meaning we've been living on a hunting diet since the beginning of our history.

based and repilled

Attached: 1546195174054.png (413x367, 333K)

reconsider your life decisions.

yeah, yes

is this...dare i say it.... a perfect squat?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 fit - fit eternaly BTFO - Fitness - 4chan.png (334x385, 385K)

Nigger those animals adapted to eat plants. And they eat absolute MOUNTAINS of the stuff.

Time for humanity to adapt to plants and begin the next stage of our evolution.

How bout horses literally all carbs

say that to the europeans who had to live half the year exclusively on a meat diet because during the winter no fucking vegetables could be found. after a couple 100k years there will definetly be some genetical changes to adapt to that

>3 exemples of organism that basicly eat-shit-sleep and do nothing else all day

Enjoy your useless existence spent chewing 40 pounds of bamboo daily

Attached: gorillas-5-728.jpg (728x546, 131K)

what are ruminants, brainlet?

Attached: 047_slurm-mckenzie_400x400.png (400x400, 114K)

So what are we gonna do with all these animals after we don't need them for food? With population growth we can't be competing with giraffes for top shelf leaves

Attached: 1557448347572.gif (299x216, 986K)

came to poastthis.
>tfw no gains from titty milk

If we could genetically engineer humans to be able to do that what would that actually do to us?

GIRAFFES BTFO

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x1131, 144K)

in this thread brainlets falling for op's brainlet bait

Can we say like, 1.5g per kilo bw? Amerifat here, but the units-mixing gets on my nerves.

BTFO

Onions, quinoa, buckwheat, sesame, etc
What are these things?

>Mother's milk
But what about father's milk?

Attached: dia_what.jpg (636x902, 106K)

Plenty of protein. And you work on your lung capacity.

The only acceptable avatarfags are traps and fembois. Stop.

I would wager that human milk is ideal for an animal that’s like 30% brain. The brain needs carbs and fat, so while our mother’s milk has a relatively small proportion of protein, babies are still getting a significant total amount of protein throughout the day.

no we dont, their digestive track changes once they move on to food that isn’t milk. baby’s shits go from no real smell to burning garbage once they go on formula/baby food

Daddy gib milkies

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.00_[2018.10.19_21.50.26].png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Attached: 1521618754700.jpg (602x385, 130K)

What are different species?

There are winter vegetables user

Animal products are quite frankly unhealthy for us when we look at longevity and optimal health beyond our 30s.

They were useful in times of scarcity because they pre-collected nutrients for us and we just had to be alive long enough to reproduce. But the health harms (cholesterol, IGF1, TMAO, etc...) take their toll and it is time to move beyond them.

How does their digestive physically tract change?

Have you considered that the change in shits is due to the change in what they’re eating?

babies consume around 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight
male adult gorillas consume around 2g of protein per pound of bod yweight
cow milk ha like 2.5x as much protein as human breastmil and cows eat an enormous ammount of protein and not to mention non protein nitrogen that they derive from their massive digestive system

adult male chimps eat like 0.7g of protein per pound of bodyweight

cows only achieve ketosis if they're starving/sick or bo th while breastfeeding their younglings, ketosis is a literal sicknes s that is to be avoided and they make sure to get rid of it in dairy cows because it kills them
no animal is naturally in ketosis if they're healthy

*Onions, not onions
This is what I get for browsing on mobile

underrated post

Humans don't even process 90% of that shit before it leaves the gut. Most of it is shit right out and not broken down into any viable nutrients.

>braincel

Attached: 1491781816945.png (400x400, 327K)

yeha lol or literally eat 2steaks and feel
takes

>By the time your baby is four weeks old, your breast milk will be fully mature. It’s rich in protein, sugar, vitamins and minerals, plus numerous bioactive components – such as hormones, growth factors, enzymes and live cells – to support your baby’s healthy growth and development.7

>Breast milk composition: What’s in your breast milk?
>medela.ca/breastfeeding/moms-journey/breast-milk-composition#reference

OP Vegan is a really stupid mother fucker

>you gonna say babies dye of heart attacks from high cholesterol too?
>stupid faggot

Attached: 1529226273013.png (603x582, 371K)

Gorillas eat 40 pounds of food a day.

A healthy and diverse gut flora will break it down and produce vital nutrients and compounds for us user.

>mothers milk contains NO protein and it grows humans with muscles
>also on /vegan/ health associations website
>mothers milk contains DEADLY amounts of CHOLESTEROL and it's the number one requirement for brain development

Gut bacteria also makes inflammatory molecules. It's not some kind of a magic pill.

To expand on this point no one really knows how to influence the gut microbiome to create a health environment for the right bacteria.

If we knew how to do this we wouldn't have fecal matter transplants to treat all types of diseases including c-diffile.

If you have poor gut microbiome and you feed it a shot ton fiber, it's probably going to get worse. That's why many people do better on low carbohydrate and carnivore diets.

There's also some evidence that the microbiome is associated with obesity with fecal matter transplant patients either becoming lean or getting fat depending on the microbiome of the donor.

The beneficial species thrive on fiber. It’s their absence/neglect that results in harmful species thriving (which tend to feed on fatty meals and meat).

I see vegans posting studies but never bodies. Makes you think

No. We don’t. In fact, people may just be so variable nobody has the same digestive system. Lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance, you name it.

If fiber was a panacea for beneficial gut micro flora it wouldn't be necessary to have fecal transplants to treat infections of the intestines, like c-diffile. The fact is fiber doesn't do anything for a large amount of people and can make things worse.

No one knows what the ratios of the beneficial species are, sorry idiot. You're just making things up like a typical low IQ zealot.

Many people have utterly demolished gut community due to things such as c-sections, no breastfeeding, antibiotics. Can’t feed what isn’t there. That’s why the benefit from fecal transplants.

Also we have identified species dominant in obese and species dominant in lean people.