Gf got a subdermal contraceptive implant

>gf got a subdermal contraceptive implant
>get hyped, finally gonna have raw sex and cum inside all the time
>gf loses interest in sex, "I'm not in the mood user"

Why the fuck is nature so cruel. I was diamonds all the day thinking about how I was gonna raw smash her. I was exploding with test hitting the weights with pure male energy from the hype only to get my dreams crushed like this.

Fuck women and their mood swings.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (550x545, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384
medicaldaily.com/contraceptives-sex-drive-oxytocin-attraction-370838
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>woman gets an implant to render her temporarily infertile by messing with her hormones
>loses interest in sex, something influenced by hormones

I can't imagine the connection.

Happened to me a couple years ago. We also started losing interest in each other. Broke up about 3 months after she started taking it. Hormones play a huge role in everything. I prefer that the girl doesn't take birth control, personally

wise words.

1 way ticket to child support choo choo

Should've gotten the non hormonal IUD lol

>I prefer that the girl doesn't take birth control, personally.

This, if she's only on BC for consequence free whoring then she's not relationship material.

You can lose interest, but it won't mean sex isn' pleasurable.

I'm complaining about the freaking excuses. Nowadays it seems like we males have to beg for sex and also be always available, because if we don't, well, we aren't satisfying the lady and that is seen as selfish and a reason of breaking up. Oddly, the reverse situation is different. If she doesn't want to satisfy the male that's completely ok because she can perfeclty say no and you have to be cool and understand.

I wish we lived in easier times and sexually satisfying your boyfriend was seen as something completely normal.

I feel the same. I prefer to use condoms and have her available to smash anytime. Contraception isn't worth it if I fuck every 3 fucking months.

how weak is your pull out game bro?

>t. anecdotes
Every woman reacts differently to bc. Some lose libido, some gain it, and some don't change one bit.

>Nowadays it seems like we males have to beg for sex and also be always available, because if we don't, well, we aren't satisfying the lady and that is seen as selfish and a reason of breaking up.
Brethren, women are like cats, if they get your undivided attention they don't want it. Make her work for your attention, withdraw it, when she asks "whats wrong bby?" just tell her everything is fine, hit the gym, go out with your mates, flirt with some chicks, she'll soon turn around and be super horny once she gets the message that you can get pussy other places and won't have any of her withdrawing sex.

>subdermal contraceptive implant
>nature
The absolute state of modern man

Attached: c0b62f5f253f9e9aa34ff86171e79c666f6c04865c8539910cfd91ff59f8b011.png (258x330, 46K)

Or she will throw a tantrum about how you don't pay her enough attention anymore and guilt trip you into feeling like a bad person.

Attached: 1556483775022.png (444x440, 285K)

>gf gets contraceptive implant because shes scared you might get her prego
>being with a bitch who doesnt want you to impregnate her
kek

Having sterile sex?
Homotier

>wanting to have kids at a young age.

t. retard.

And you can just deal with the tantrum and keep doing what you are doing you are doing until she realizes that sort of manipoulative behavior and power play won't work on you and she realizes that you are a strong powerful man that can deal with her shitty as attempts at controlling and that will make her pussy wet and you'll soon be fucking. Or... You can of course just keep being controlled by her and she'll keep losing attraction to you because she can't be attracted to someone that she can control that easy.

>being content with having kids at +30 when your grandpa was having kids at 20 or fighting on the fucking beaches of normandy
t.betabitch

It's been well over half a century now. We all know how the pill fucks women up. The usual suspects have just normalized the disaster and you don't fully grasp the implocations.
Feminized males and the upswing in homosexuality is due to mothers being on heavy by and by in the water

My grandpa could feed their family with his income. I can't.

Thank you boomers.

Based and redpilled.

bingo. Im on nofap day whatever from newyears it is and im SUPER sexually frusterated. I get laid maybe once a week if im lucky. I constant want to fuck her but it just doesnt work that way. I found the best way when you are super horny and instead of steaming about it when she says no try to imagine all the sexual energy in your body going to your muscles. I try to send it to my biceps. Its like a meditation exercises. Ive tried it all ive tried pinching myself yelling at myself in the mirror tried it all. There have been times when i got horny and knew my gf wouldnt help me so i just held my head in my hands and whispered "please no please stop"

>Hormonal contraceptives suppress oxytocin-induced brain reward responses to the partner’s face

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384

>Your Birth Control May Be Killing Your Sex Drive By Interfering With Oxytocin, The Love Hormone

medicaldaily.com/contraceptives-sex-drive-oxytocin-attraction-370838
this is why you wait till marriage for sex
get fucked, degenerate faggot

Attached: 1525710705541.gif (245x230, 871K)

>presumably mid 20s
>young age to have children
If you think being a full grown adult is too young to have children then you're a faggot who copes with the reality that you're not a kid anymore

What did you expect? You guys fucked up the biological imperative.

If their hormones change, then so do their pheromones, which is plays a huge role in attraction. We have known for a very long time that a lot of divorces happen around the time that the couple tries to conceive, and the woman goes off of birth control.

but you can afford to browse Wojaks and peeps on your computer? you can raise a kid faggot, you just dont want responsibility

>being denied sex by your gf repeatedly
>thinking that’s acceptable

Attached: B5F46262-F4D1-4412-A152-BAF0E4B67F2F.jpg (1067x1221, 147K)

>I get laid maybe once a week if im lucky
Consider yourself lucky, I don't remember the last time I had sex and I have a gf.

This is so fucking depressing.

Attached: 1557456212658.png (220x229, 1K)

Rape her.
Or let her know that you're going to have a platonic date with a female friend

You dknt have a gf.
You have a female bestie who clock blocks you.

If you're saying this and don't have children yourself, you're a larper, a and need to GTFO.

>comparing browsing a free anonymous image board to purchasing a home and raising offspring

I blow the fattest loads deep in that puss, thanks to this invention of a true bro.

Sometimes I think about it. I'm not saying I want daily sex, but once or twice a month at least would be awesome. Not having sex in months is affecting me and the relationship, as I'm starting to lose interest in doing activities together.

What I fucking hate about this society is that if I say this in public I could perfectly be the "bad male". Lack of sex shouldn't trump over "more sex than the female actually wants".