Damn

damn

Attached: um.jpg (1117x1097, 196K)

post body

oh no no no no no no no

Frauders are so fucking pathetic holy shit

Attached: 1517000165743.jpg (1576x768, 434K)

The one on the left is obviously photoshopped

cope connor

>Frauders are so fucking pathetic holy shit
based and roidpilled

Attached: OhNo....png (656x428, 288K)

any of you have that pic of him flexing, adding more flexion in each frame?

Every stinking roider deserves what they get.

Cut corners to cheat your way to success? Have a heart attack.
Try to act like your results were earned through effort, blood, sweat and tears? Start balding.
Try to pass your 'hard-work' off as something as impressive or comparable to a natural's results? Grow bitchtits, get acne, no longer produce testosterone naturally, prematurely age, die before your time.

It's cosmic, karmic balance. You act like a piece of shit junkie, then you will be punished accordingly. Want to avoid these outcomes? Simply don't cheat, simple as that.

I dont roid but how is it cheating if they arent athletes(who all roid anyway, pic related etc).

Attached: LeRoid-and-HGHman.jpg (1068x700, 276K)

It’s only a terrible idea if you’re already a Chad. Which is true as Rich Piana, Connor Murphy, Zyzz, etc. have ruined/ended their lives.

The average lower-middle class Beta autist on Jow Forums who takes steroids will dramatically improve his life 9 times out of 10 (speaking from experience here)

>Every stinking roider deserves what they get.
>Arnold, the Rock and every other major professional body based celebrity who lives better than kings
y-yeah they deserve what they get!

Not him, but they cheat at life, and this undermines everyone else indirectly, because everything is relative. It's like someone cheating their way through college. That's someone who gets to compete with you for enrollment/employment/etc who never actually earned it, while you had to go through hard-mode. Specifically when it comes to fitness, all the roiders that get plastered all over media, instagram, jewtube fitness, etc completely fuck things up by messing up everyone's perceptions of what a realistic physique looks like.

You know all those guys on Jow Forums who complain that the 'natty limit' looks DYEL to them? That's purely because of all the roiders skewing expectations.

>damn
what am i looking at ?

what's up with his mouth/jaw/chin? I can't put my finger on it, but something looks off.

Tren simultaneously pulls the waterweight/fat from your face and makes your masseter jaw muscle more pronounced

But it looks like the lower part of his face is melting off

>natty
>i work hard
>i'm balding
>i'm a manlet
Yeah this shit's fair.

He was pulling so much poon why did he start masturbating so much?

He’s been blasting and cruising for the past 4 years. He has no idea how to adjust his body to PCT so his estrogen is likely very high in that pic

football players can not roid

>going to college ever

shiggy

Test Suspension is undetectable in less than 24 hours. HGH is undetectable in less than 12 hours. These guys have insiders who let them know they’ll be tested that week. As long as they stick to the short esthers and their shit is pure they will pass every test

You're missing the point. Others faking their way to success devalues others who don't, regardless of specifics. Doesn't matter whether it's college or work credentials or even trivial shit like making yourself appear taller with boots and sole inserts.

most of them are still alive after running that lot, so i dont know if anybody could actually doubt about them cheating

Based
I unironically think a peak natty body looks way better than any frauding body anyways

Haha yeah I bet Steve Cook really regrets doing steroids

tan+camera position

Attached: natty.png (654x404, 568K)

This is his hairline after he already had transplants (he said so in another video he's had them).

Imagine the panic.

troll or retard

uh-oh, good thing he died before the train wreck

Still better than 95% of fit

Attached: 1545225334539.png (736x981, 329K)

This is completely normal for males, it's just a maturing hairline

t. coping baldie

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING ARMS

Buy more Link.

Connor, you are not fooling anyone.

>heart attack
>everyone takes olympia level amount of steroids
k

>balding
only if you are prone to it
>bitch tits
so easily preventable, i dont even know how they exist
>acne
>so easily preventable, i dont even know why it exists
>no longer produce testosterone naturally
uhh, who cares?

t. salty natty

>man who thought he'd lost all hair loses last additional bit of hair he didn't even know he still had

How old is this irish fuck? Assuming late 20s or later, his hairline really isn't that bad. Fairly typical, actually. It's at that point where normalfags and women don't even consciously register it as "balding". Only autists online, who themselves are balding, who examine every man's hairlines with a microscope and have the norwood scale committed to memory.

Its over.

still looks better than 99% of people and this whole board ever will.

hes not late 20s and he had hair transplants already

enjoy your sides