/Skellington General/

good feels/making it edition

>be me
>gain 35 lbs
>see friend after first time in a while
>"hey user, you're looking less twig-like than usual"

>see gymbro that I've never spoken a word to but we're always at the gym at the same time
>"hey man, I just wanted to say you're looking bigger than before"
>"t-thanks"
>drive home with misty eyes

Attached: spookybois.jpg (800x450, 71K)

I've put on 15 pounds since January and since I'm naturally lean my back got really fucking cut

congrats user!

I used to be naturally lean as well but I'm on dat dirty bulk so I'm actually getting kinda chubby. It's an alien feeling. but a good one

Im cutting for the first time and I get compliments because I lost a lot of weight in the last 3 months.
I'll be lean af with abs in two months when Im flying to Thailand. Gonna fuck everything that looks good, hookers, locals, tourists

>gained 6 pounds (124-130, 5'10) over the last month, almost pure muscle
>feeling good
>finals come
>stop eating enough
>weighed myself today
>127.5 lbs
JUST

Attached: 1536290946505.jpg (411x412, 67K)

Careful with the dirty bulk, my dude. Eating whatever you want is fun and the gains will definitely come, but so will fat, and when the time comes to cut again it sucks to have to restrict yourself again.

don't fret user. it'll come back. I went from 145-155-145-180
due to transportation issues.

is cutting hard? I've never needed to try.

>6 pounds in a month
>almost pure muscle
Good job on the weight gain, but don't kid yourself, user.

Attached: 1557083319899.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

??? I think other user's guess is alright.
>4.5 weeks
>just left the concentration camp
>"almost" means maybe 80%
>5 lbs in 4.5 weeks

its doable

At first, yes, but once you get used to it and have a routine it's fine. I would say the most difficult part comes from outside forces, i.e. friends wanting to go out, family/partner's diet influences, etc. For me, the hardest part is cutting out booze.

how did you escape the graveyard?

I'm still skellymode (124 at 5'10 is way underweight), my abs are more visible than before, I now have a clear line between my bicep and delts and I have stretch marks on my pecs and lats. I think I'm just getting noob gains, pic related is me last week.

Attached: 20190504_141514_HDR-1.jpg (1553x2111, 464K)

>friends wanting to go out
>partner diet influences
>booze

you underestimate my power level user

i did what other anons say. I ate. a lot. A LOT.

Stop being a fucking brainlet. Noob gains are a thing, but even extremely gifted people are hard pressed to gain much more than 2 pounds of pure muscle in a month. Do you even physiology?

I think he probably ate more, user.

You got this then, man. I'm single right now so it's easier because my ex and I got fat as shit together, but the damn booze is hard to shake.

I'm the same height, four pounds heavier and exactly the same shape as you. I'm so overwhelmed by the thought of trying to gain mass that I'd rather stay this way. In truth I'm anorexic because I see it as a challenge to lower and lower.

Keep it up, man, you're doing good. All I'm saying is be mindful of bulking too hard because before you know it you're gonna be flabby.

theres also increased water/glycogen saturation that increases "muscle" mass and increases strength.
My advice? The scale is a measurement of your body, it's fallible. but 5 lbs is 5 lbs. Don't get too caught up about it.

Correctamundo

I haven't fallen for the alcohol jew yet. I prefer my substances to be less licit.

I had the same problem with not wanting to gain weight since I was afraid of getting "too big", what kicked that for me was looking at physiques like this that are still muscular and ripped but without being absolutely massive

Attached: 1556886026082.jpg (524x585, 31K)

>I haven't fallen for the alcohol jew yet.
Good. Don't ever. It's the ultimate gains goblin.

Luckily I don't use very many catabolic substances. Actually, excepting my prescription: I had to stop taking my Dexedrine so I could bulk. Just gotta risk the narcolepsy for dem gainz.

checkered

Whenever i think I'm getting "too big" i weigh myself and realize im only 165lbs you feel big looking at yourself in the mirorr but stand next to someone who is actually big and you'll be sticc again

>gained 6 lbs
>got busy with work and taking care of dog
>lost 7 lbs

Attached: 1543082246732.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

Pretty nice bro, I'm anorexic and plan on having the same body as you in a couple of months. I don't think my genetics are like yours but I'm trying nonetheless.
What's your average caloric intake?

We're all gonna make it user, pic related was me a month ago when I started lifting, I imagine it looks something like you.
My TDEE is 2200 calories so I've been trying to eat at least 2500 (preferably 2700) calories a day, with 100 grams of protein.
Whey protein helped a lot for me since I have almost no appetite and you can drink a shake with whole milk with your lunch to add 60 grams of protein and 350 calories without filling you up at all.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-10-20-49-14.png (971x1981, 2.27M)

You have a very similar body to mine.
That's very good progress in my opinion, I'll be tracking my progress based on yours on these two pictures.
I 'm currently supplementing my diet with shakes as well.
But I'm using pure albumin serum since it's cheaper than whey, and put oatmeal and two bananas on a 500ml shake.
Hopefully I'll be able to gain weight, but the hard part is to get those 3 meals a day.

I tried drinking those shakes but they’re fucking nasty. The consistency is sludge. Now I only drink protein/milk/oil shakes when I can’t get a meal otherwise.

Attached: 4L_N2z1oUqN.png (684x304, 19K)

Been upping my calories weekly since end of last year
Im up to 3000 a day with 0 weight gained

Attached: 532E6E92-0D78-4176-A680-22FDC8D5E3F7.jpg (482x427, 90K)

80g of oats blended before adding the rest
2 Bananas
Heaping tablespoon of Peanut Butter
Chocolate protein powder
Enough whole milk to blend (~1.5 cups)
1 Tbsp olive oil

It’s my crutch and the thing that has helped me gain weight more than anything

Unless you're like 6'4 and an athlete there's no way you could not be gaining weight while eating 3000 cals a day. Are you sure you're not overestimating?

I am 6’3 and yes i am calculating everything correctly
Unless the packaging is wrong

Some people just have crazy fast metabolisms or have poor digestion, I'd say to keep eating more and lifting more and you'll gain weight

this is a pretty old pic of my progress from borderline dead to not borderline dead.
117>150 in 2.5 months of eating lots and lifting moderately.

Attached: skelly.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

Nice user, let's go for 180

You look worse and you're gaining weight too fast, slow it down before you blow the gift of starting lean you retard

Shoo gains goblin shoo

Attached: 4L_R7aeNoTr.png (560x510, 305K)

(((you)))

be my bf

>tfw 5'9" 135 at 27 years old
>typical skelly who doesnt really like eating all that much
>miserable life and rather than binging on food like a lot of depressed people do, when im miserable/depressed/stressed i just have no appetite at all
>also bike 10 miles a day and walk like 5 miles a day at work
>built like teenage boy
>no sodas, no energy drinks, fruit juices or any other shit just water and milk
>rarely eat fast food and when i do i eat only small amounts

anyone know this feel? sorry updated photo

Attached: body may 2019.jpg (1758x3048, 2.93M)