What is going on

So Jow Forums ive lost hella weight recently im 155lbs, people tell me i look normal or even skinny but i highly doubt it. I want ur honest opinion on my body and do i even look like 155lbs.
>friends call me stupid "ur fine" bs
Ive been training for a month now and idk if it is because of my frame or not but in my eyes i look fat...
>was 250lbs before
do i need to go to the gym more and eat normally or do i need to lose more weight with a diet and while going to the gym?

Attached: IMG_20190506_175816.jpg (2976x3968, 1.86M)

Look here folks. These are the effects of not squatting. And also not going to the barber.

>Ive been training for a month now
Then keep going

Ive actually done a lot of cycling but my body isnt proportionate

Post a picture from the front

Attached: IMG_20190506_175840.jpg (2976x3968, 1.94M)

Good job op, you're gonna make it.
Truth is you're skinny with zero muscle mass which makes you look a little flabby, especially with all of that loose skin.
I'd say start eating closer to maintenance and keep going to the gym and just build some muscle. You're gonna look better in no time.
What are your plans for the loose skin?

Attached: IMG20190329WA0005.jpg (558x549, 19K)

You're fine. You gotta fix that posture though.
Keep going, lift weights

dry fasting probably what do u think?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: download.png (221x228, 11K)

Υou are skinny and weak af
Start heavy lifting asap and EAT. You need to gain muscle

Iet me suck ur dick

bro you are thin as heck, looking great my man. Gotta do something about the flabby skin though, I don't really know what as im stil fat so i haven't encountered this problem yet

Attached: pepe thumbs up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Do you have any pics of when you were fat?

sure this one is from 220lbs

Attached: IMG_20180709_072124.jpg (2976x3968, 1.72M)

this one from 250

Attached: received_1745918868829446.png (387x660, 375K)

fugg ! great prog OP !

Nice work OP. Proud of you.

You are a lot like me OP. I've lost 85 pounds in a years time and I'm now 155lbs. About half a year ago I started going to the gym while continuing my cut. It's been very tough but I've been getting stronger while at the same time losing weight. I'm currently shooting for 145-150lbs and then I'm just going to eat slightly above maintenance for a year and also Ill continue to go to the gym.

My lifts are pathetic for half a years progress but not when you consider that I've improved all my lifts while also losing 20kg.

really good progress user!

im looking to cut to 140 for the first month of a new program ive got and after ill train on maintenance or slightly above tl build muscle

Get a fucking haircut

so fucking proud of you. Gonna make it. Start lifting.

Attached: 1534162825939.gif (220x220, 17K)

gj OP and godspeed to you. don't know how loose skin is dealt with but even if you need surgery, just save up the money and do it. you look 1000x times better than you did fat, good fucking job.

Holy shit, it's like looking at a whole different person. That's quite a transformation to make.

Attached: Joey surprised.gif (400x300, 1.76M)

That is a very bangable twink. But that flappy skin can only be fixed with surgery.

Don't congratulate me people wtf I am gonna become shredded and muscular af. For now I'm just a monky looking ass