*helps connect you to your body, mind and the natural world*

*helps connect you to your body, mind and the natural world*

Nothing personal, kid

Attached: 8A8BD15C-7E5B-47D5-8481-F0E231BF3A42.jpg (183x275, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6174415/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/index.htm?s_cid=osh-stu-home-nav-003
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/index.htm
cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/secondhand_smoke/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look I enjoy smoking da weed ocassionally too but you don't need it for any of those things

DUDE

But it’s a tool in this purpose if used correctly and in moderation.

You've been smoking weed for less than 5 years. Standard honey moon phase. Do anything for long enough and your brain becomes dependant on it. Nowadays my whole life revolves around smoking a joint. CBD stops adrenaline from binding. You will lose all sense of aggression in your workouts. You will stop caring for your hobbies. The novelty of smoking a joint with your mates and monging out watching shitty youtube videos wears out eventually, until it's nothing but a force of habit sucking the progression out of your life. Take it from me brah, this shit is the most damaging drug of all because it's veiled as not physically addictive and "only a plant". It makes you okay with being bored.
>that won't be me
Just keep smoking

Attached: 1492574839509.png (443x459, 151K)

>fills your lungs with tar, gives you chronic anxiety disorders and potentiates psychosis

Heh, nothing personnell kid

Attached: 1505191065136.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

*cleanest best pleasure*

Attached: C5D35AEA-0C82-4F93-99A2-C67B99B8194F.jpg (350x350, 7K)

>substituting tar for other organic compounds you can't easily break down in your fucking lungs

Its not smoke bro its vape, its healthier bro *gets emphysema*

Attached: 601934187_preview_funny_face_anime_lol__xd_by_prohaidar_d7li399_by_scarletishhappeh-d8ruve1.jpg (200x194, 7K)

THC does nothing for /fit benefits.

CBD does tough and that's not the one you get stoned on btw.

OP is a dyel incel looking for an excuse to keep smoking pot while lifting.

DUDE

WEED LMAO

Attached: IMG_20190511_192523.jpg (1006x760, 94K)

>gives me psychotic breakdown with full blown psychosis and audible hallucinations
nah im good thanks.

Ive been smoking everyday for 9 years and haven't lost any of my passion for life and lifting. Stop scapegoating a substance for your inadequacies

LOL it makes you fucking dumb doe

Pot helps tremendously with a bulk and putting on weight. Also basically no negatives and easily accessible for most. I use it medically though for my gut

I heard it even leads to interracial relationships and other forms of degeneracy, str8 edge 4life bro

consistent and daily use can dull your wit, reduce sex drive and/or motivation, reduces short-term memory for long periods of time, fucks with dopamine responses.

just like everything else, smoke moderately. be sober for a majority of your life.

>These findings suggest that MJ use may dysregulate normal functioning of the HPA axis, perhaps as individuals develop tolerance to MJ, which could further drive MJ use.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6174415/

>Chronic exposure of laboratory animals, such as rats, mice, and monkeys to marijuana and to the various cannabinoids in marijuana has altered the function of several of the accessory reproductive organs. Reports of reduced prostate and seminal vesicle weights, as well as altered testicular function, have been partially explained by the effect of marijuana in lowering serum testosterone needed for proper function and support.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
is it really worth it to fry your god given temple (brain) and emasculate yourself for a few hours of relaxation/pleasure?

Attached: hpa_axis.png (789x671, 130K)

>not using weed to bulk beyond what your'e normally comfortable with

Attached: chocgolem (2).jpg (999x1069, 122K)

Makes you lazy, forgetful, and a quitter

stoners give up very easily, never forget that weed will make you convince yourself to quit trying anything difficult and just fall back on the easy high that is smoking

When I smoke weed I realize lifting weights is a serious cope

>Struggling to be out of your comfort zone

weak

Lol post body pls
Let's get some Jow Forums humor goin

I also used to get auditory hallucinations, like someone screaming in my ear. But bro it's just a plant bro. We engineered it in a lab bro.

You must be at least 18+ to post here user, sorry

>rats injected with substance act different , more news at nine.

This.
Only stoners who couldnt take stop for atleast 3 months will defend smoking everyday.

nice rebuttal

grab that bong and smoke away the pain bruh

Attached: 1518399670904.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Soon as I'm done here at the gym I'll pack a fat bowl for ya bud :)

Still waiting for all these negatives, oh wait nvm I'm not a mouse inhaling every 3 hours. Opinion discarded

Most people don't have a problem with putting on weight tough.

So CBD, i.e. as Oils in a Vape is the better option.

I dont think people are aware how long that shit stays in your system.
It takes months and the sleep problems you get after cessation are the worse.

You're right. But don't forget you're on a board for degenerate incel cycling simulator hack exchanging, so you'll get called out for nothing, although you're the only one posting real clinical study proven facts.

Seconded. People vehemently defend MJ and surprise surprise they are all smokers. This is peak NPC behaviour.

THC causes psychosis and CBD is supposed to counter it but modern MJ strains breed CBD out of it.

Can anyone confirm whether you feel MJ makes you feel different in the long term?

>Still waiting for all these negatives, oh wait nvm I'm not a mouse inhaling every 3 hours.

One of the most retarded things I've read on here since half a decade.

That medicine you take against a cough, ibuprofen, anti allergic medication even steroids? All tested on mice and monkeys and translated to the human body. Because their bodily functions resemble ours, if you like it or not.

I smoked weed once and now I’m a pozzed faggot. Never again. You’ve been warned!

Just use as a sleeping aid

The only people who suffer from smoking weed like you say are those that aren’t self aware and lack willpower. A smart person will notice when something is no longer serving it’s original and seek to correct that.

I can’t smoke everyday for more than a week without starting to feel off. Not as enjoyable, feels more like an obligatory thing than something I should do for fun. I take breaks all the time and only smoke when I’ve everything I’ve had to do during the day as well.

Moderation is key, as always.

>The novelty of smoking a joint with your mates and monging out watching shitty youtube videos wears out eventually, until it's nothing but a force of habit sucking the progression out of your life.

Jesus christ this is so accurate it sent shivers down mi spine

I vape oils.

Cons: After a week of consistent use, my short term memory isnt as good, and I have a harder time staying focuesed in conversation with others as I’m in my own head. I can sleep longer but still wake up tired if I vape before bed

Pros:more focus on things I already enjoy(music/art), i can also understand things better off a light buzz

Maybe you have low passion to begin with? You must be a wage slave with a very predictable and structured life

How do you find a dealer

>Take it from me brah, this shit is the most damaging drug of all because it's veiled as not physically addictive and "only a plant". It makes you okay with being bored.
This so much. I've wasted some of my best years doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I know you want to try it but its not worth it before doing a lot of research. Just grow your own because street dealers put shit in theirs to make it heavier this is purely chance as to weather its something like paracetamol or something more sinister like carcinogenic compounds.

Dont throw your life away for a drug.

If you wanna try it like I said do the research and grow your own because its completely legal to buy a seed, its only illegal to grow that seed. Go for a balanced strain dont go for something with ridiculous high THC it causes psychosis gradually over time. If you dont believe me just look at the modern day SJW they all smoke weed 24/7 they end up joining antifa. Niggers cant avoid committing crimes.

Attached: before-after-becoming-a-liberal-moldylocks-19434881[1].png (500x566, 139K)

of course weed smokers need to push their (not so) obscure "pleasure" on everything
>this game sucks
its better with weed dude
>this movie sucks
smoke a joint bro
>lifting is boring
bro roll a fat one. stoners can't ever enjoy anything because their sense of joy has been completely decimated by their constant use of thc, it's like the people who can't sleep without watching asmr
i regret ever smoking a joint, it wasted my best years. stoners are the vegans of drugs, not even meth heads are as annoying as stoners

I take it your making six figures at home because of your "extreme" passion for life? Grow up and lose the superiority complex over others

I smoked weed for 2 years 18-20, really heavily. Now I literally think I'm Gandalf. I know it sounds crazy and I try to talk myself out of it but I really believe I am literally Gandalf, there's a whole rationale and backstory. What do?

Stop posting on a website for those 18+

I'm serious though I know it's a psychosis but it's kinda mild and my life is going OK regardless, and knowing it's a psychosis doesn't convince me I'm wrong

This, been smoking for 12 years now
Got some thc cartridges last month and I had more energy and motivation than when I smoke bud but the guy already ran out

Nice generalization

>*helps connect you to your couch, fridge and dreamless sleep*
>
>Nothing personal, dude

Attached: youve changed man.jpg (460x723, 70K)

there are infinitely better drugs for doing those things

>*helps connect you to your body, mind and the natural world*
You're talkin about shrooms but have a pic posted of niggerlettuce, for shame OP

Weed would be fine if stoners could just treat it as mundanely as alcohol and dont give us this 'dude it's like, magic mantra super elixir dude' shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-223509_Instagram.png (1080x824, 1.12M)

what a fucking pussy lol. I bet you get shitfaced after one beer too.

>reduce sex drive
I wish

Anyone who doesn't smoke weed is a faggot pussy

Attached: 1557335053235.jpg (720x1087, 79K)

soi guzzling dyel spotted

>muh psychosis
how many people who smoke weed actually get psychosis from it? almost fucking nobody lol

Weed, just like alcohol, is best used as a social lubricant. Once you start smoking by yourself, you might as well just be drinking by yourself, because you're just wasting your money on cheap highs alone.

All these anons stopped smoking with their friends and smoked alone and became dependent, it's not a coincidence.

Weed is fun but the fact that people treat it like it's better for you than any other drug is fucking stupid. Not to mention that in like 39 of the 50 American states you can ruin your entire life by getting caught with a gram in your pocket.

ITT alcoholics and stimulant addicts who don't enjoy weed telling us how dangerous weed is

Based.
inb4 seething autists

>>gives me psychotic breakdown with full blown psychosis and audible hallucinations
Don't know what you're smoking, but it must be laced with acid. Can you give me some?

I've been smoking for 10 years and have more aggression in my workouts than ever.

>reduces short-term memory for long periods of time
How long would you say from your own experience? This is bugging me

They all get varying degree of psychosis. It starts off as paranoia i.e. not trust the people around you as much as you would normally. When you dont trust someone your behavior towards them is a little more aloof and a little more aggressive. You are less open as a person which means you internalize your stress more, instead of sharing it.

These are very subtle but very real symptoms of developing psychosis. Because its so subtle weed smokers dont notice it.

read this:

you pulled all of that straight from your butthole user. admit it.

Nope. Psychosis is just a collection of symptoms. One of the first of those are paranoia, which I described. You can google it if you are not convinced.

yeah that's cute, but none of that shit has ever happened to me or my friends and we're all hardcore pot addicts. only people who are predisposed to psychosis get psychosis from smoking weed.

>Substantial evidence from animal research and a growing number of studies in humans indicate that marijuana exposure during development can cause long-term or possibly permanent adverse changes in the brain. Rats exposed to THC before birth, soon after birth, or during adolescence show notable problems with specific learning and memory tasks later in life.

t. rat brain

actually reaserch has proven that there's a link between modern day high thc skunk strains and these symptoms, but not normal weed. you're probably more likely to get randomly hit by a car one day and die than get psychosis from normal weed.

There is no such thing as normal weed. It all bred to have no CBD and full THC.

What strain do you smoke?

>It all bred to have no CBD and full THC.
false. only the ayy lmao purple kush haze etc. kind of strains are bred like that. normal strains that don't look too visually impressive tend to contain lots of CBD aswell as THC.

This is fucking bullshit. Nearly every strain in sale is 80% THC.

Jokes on you I never dream more than 1-2x a month anyways.

Don't know what you guys smoking but my weed doesnt make me hear things or see weird shit, it makes me introspective, if that is even a Word.
Memory is okay too, and my state of mind is definetily healthier.
Maybe just like with lifting, if you have trash genetics it's game over, it will make you go crazy or something, don't blame weed

Attached: 1557529184462.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

>lab study says weed does something good on rats
>stoners constantly cite it "BRO WEED KILLS CANCER"

>lab study has negative effects on rats or people
>"WELL ITS JUST A RAT AND A STUPID UNREALISTIC TEST. MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS AND YOURE WRONG"

You guys are insufferable for trying to shill and defend your habit so hard. At least I can acknowledge that I drink and drinking is bad for you. You guys are in complete denial

>in sale
I don't buy my weed from jews like you do

Why are you desperately hiding your strain you fucking weedgoblin

the fact of the matter is that our habit is not particularly dangerous, even if it's not good for us. I don't know why people like you get so butthurt over the fact that some people smoke weed. is it because you're a shutin who can't even get drugs in the first place?

I don't know the actual strain. It's one of those normal, herbal looking ones.

>needing degenerate highs to connect to your mind and body
Low IQ

I love this herb. It gives me funny thoughts, it makes my entire body vibe with music harder, it is comforting to enjoy with a friend, or by yourself. Great stuff.

So yeah you are smoking plastic laced high THC weed. Enjoy the mental deficiencies

are you retarded or just trolling? why would it be plastic laced?

fuck man there isnt anything better than getting a little high and taking my dog walking through the woods in the summer with music playing from my phone out loud. I am utterly at peace when doing that and my dog and I get great exercise.
>Pic related is my dog's breed

Attached: Missy9-5-07_0.jpg (394x346, 30K)

More weight = more money

STOP SMOKING WEED
Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation/General Function :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone:
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/

Attached: Out Ch. 92 p.014.png (844x1200, 202K)

>cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/index.htm?s_cid=osh-stu-home-nav-003
>cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/index.htm
>cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/secondhand_smoke/index.htm

Attached: Out Ch. 92 p.015.png (844x1200, 218K)

Attached: Out Ch. 92 p.016.png (844x1200, 230K)

nevar! 420 blaze eet

:3

Attached: 1554012972120.jpg (544x680, 87K)

>t.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>*helps connect you to your body, mind and the natural world*

Not for me. Whenever I smoke weed I just want to consume media and jackoff. Shrooms on the other hand...

BASED SCIENCE POSTER

not him, but fuck off. just fuck off.