Would you date a cute girl with micropenises for nipples? They're like webm related and very sensitive

Would you date a cute girl with micropenises for nipples? They're like webm related and very sensitive.

Attached: stub.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

Would they squirt milk or cum?

Is this a real offer?

So you're saying they're inverted? I can't imagine such deeply inverted nipples that they look like that webm. You're gonna have to post a picture of them for clarification.
Are they too sensitive to play with a lot? Have you ever orgasmed from nipple play alone? I know some women can do that and I'd love to help a girl achieve such a feat.

Milk. It is very thick and slightly sweet.
I wish desu. Maybe in a hundred years with CRISPR.
They look like the webm, user. They are slightly more sensitive than normal uncircumcised penises. I'm not a woman though, and my nips are about as sensitive as elbows.

But do you have a micropenis?

6.25" Might as well be a micropenis desu.

Are you retarded? Thats above average

Not them but it all depends on the girth really
.t 7x4.5 girthlet pencil dick not like it was going to get used anyway

Attached: 1546666675422.png (888x1185, 48K)

Big dicks are a meme.
I'm slightly below average and the only girl I ever had is fully satisfied with it. :)

You might not believe it but it's not that easy to put huge things into a girls pussy (unless they're a whore)

Yes and I would nurse them.

>"""above average"""
Yeah maybe, but it looks like a baby dick on me. I'm tall 6'3" and fat 215lbs so that's two strikes against my cock. It might look above average if I was a skinny manlet with little hands, but that isn't the case.

Would you tease them through her shirt and make her cum on herself?

>cumming dick nipple gf gives you that defeated embarrassed look, you see viscous milk seep through her shirt
>this will never happen

Attached: 1542018149691.jpg (604x483, 71K)

>defeated look
Nah, more like she'd bite her lip and squeeze her legs together, face red down to her neck from the embarrassment and pleasure. Then she'd go to the bathroom and change shirts (she carries a spare because of this) while trying to look angry at you.

I would bite them a little just to make her squeal.

Would they piss?

No, they only cum. They also have a refractory period.

youre stupid as fuck and probably never met a woman irl

only pregnant woman can produce milk.

stop fucking being delusional you autistic fuck

Eh, it feels great to have a big dick but it's never got me laid. Still a KHV but the idea of me being the biggest guy in a room statistically almost everywhere I go is a huge turn on for me at least.

And real life women don't have penises for nipples. It's called a hypothetical situation you fucking autismo.

youre a fucking autismo too as you probably DID believe woman fucking lactate even if they've never been pregnant before.

also it's still a shitty fucking post lmao

If you don't like the thread, leave. It's that simple. Thanks for the bump, cuck.

imagine forgetting that sage exists lol

>tfw ywn have a micropenis
why even live?

>wanting a micropenis
user, I...

>only pregnant woman can produce milk.
False. My ex gf was leaky for a while when she was on antidepressants. She switched to a different type unfortunately.

It's not like i'm going to be fucking anyone anyways.

I'm glad someone said this. Knowing you have a big dick and jerking of two handed are unironically the best parts of having a big dick.

>tfw no big dick bf to make me feel inadequate

I'd be down if I were gay.

With a proper massage a nutrition regimen any girl who isnt on the Birth Control pill can produce milk. There was a bitch on /soc/ not too long ago who induced lactation just for fun.

Having one like OP's pic would be grounds for suicide. Even if no one ever touches it, at least you won't have to live with the shame of having a cock the size of a belly button.

It would be hot as fuck desu

I only want a gf like this, I am not interested in anything else anymore. My dick is twitching just thinking about it.

I'm glad I was able to supply you with a new fetish, user. What would you do with them? If they aren't milked once a day they'll swell up and get puffy and leak while she sleeps.

i wish this was ironic but nope.
t. 8x6
Ugly khv :)))))))))))))))))

Attached: answer.jpg (720x405, 21K)

dubs of truth
microbuttons are delicious and I bet the guy in OPs pic is happily married

Microbenis is the worse curse for any man to behold as it's the one thing that can never truly be fixed (ignoring those horrible extension surgeries). I couldn't deal with knowing that I'm completely inadequate to perform basic intercourse even if another female never would see it.

Attached: nogirls.jpg (1018x672, 125K)

there's more to a relationship than intercourse

Attached: 1491241424580.jpg (500x276, 45K)

I would prefer a mouth-nipple gf

Attached: bb435e24e99febbf51da7246208b9c1456ecad4f.jpg (1032x964, 193K)

Now we're talking.
Ideally the mouths each have a mind of their own and operate more or less independently from her.

indeed. mouth-nipples are the thinking man's choice

Attached: 1546802264764_0.jpg (765x1182, 144K)

Do you think they'd chew on her shirt all the time?

>you see viscous milk seep through her shirt
H-hot