Edglords

So lately i have seen more posts glorifying or at least normalizing animal abuse or torturing cute stuff for no real gain.
How pseudo deep do you have to get into the "ugh, everything can die and suffer its all meaningless im so dark" personality to get to that point? And some of them even defended that fucking child on YouTube that put his kitten in a toilet full of shit.
its really not cool but rather cringy hurtful to watch

Attached: Dx6amS_X0AA8GLv.jpg (1010x1200, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=9j0by_1545259709
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cringy
your post has lost all credibility

I cant torture or kill humans so i do it to animals. Im filled with hatred from child abuse so its one or the other
Who would you rather suffer?

Yourself in all honestly.

Nothing to do with pseudo deep. People who torture animals legitimately enjoy it.

Whats so bad about the word? thought people would more likely complain about me misspelling "Edgelord"

I hate seeing animal abuse, it's sick

BUT

something in my brain despises cats to no end. I hate them so much

I don't go out of my way to hurt them or anything, but if one pissed me off enough, I wouldn't feel horrible killing it. I've killed one before, and believe me, it was a lot better off

What is a cat supposed to do to "piss you off"?
And why exactly do you hate Cats?

the ones that lack empathy outnumber those that still have their soul by a big scale. it's a cowardly cope for their own pain. everyone is hurting and only death can free them.

i dont know if i can take that serious.
legit sounds like its quoted from an anime

This.
It's much easier to be numb and edgy than to try being a good person in an evil world. Jokes on them though because you will never be loved without loving others in the first place.

Attached: 1524605229390.jpg (680x535, 80K)

I love animals and my initial reaction is of anger and sadness when i see this kind of shit.

However, when I see the butthurt normalfags and soibois raging about it I'm glad he did it. They're so obnoxious and so retarded that witnessing their butthurt and pissing them off further by being edgy about it is worth some animal suffering.

i think being a good person is easier from my perspective at least.
people like you even if you hate them, you just have to be nice (not too nice) to everyone and you get what you want. When youre edgy and shit, youre pretty much alone with yourself bathing in self-pity most of the time.

just kill yourself faggot. not joking btw.

Well, depends on what you understand by "easier". Personally I can somewhat agree, as in I couldn't be a mean person anymore. Loving myself and others brought so much positivity into my life that it would seem like madness to return to my former self. But on the other hand it took quite some effort to abandon all the hate and self pity because I spend many years justifying me sabotaging myself. And when the world seems like shit and you are trapped inside your own head without others to talk to it's very easy to say "fuck that shit" and become an asshole yourself.

Attached: 1542607642481.jpg (612x610, 46K)

that's the gayest shit I've ever heard. I get not having much moral, but even a faggot like me knows that hurting and killing animals is fucked up. If you're gonna make something suffer because of your own pathetic life, at least do it to a human so that they have a chance at beating the fuck out of you and hopefully killing you, instead of some helpless innocent animal.

Maybe i should not have said "easier". living the live of a good person, no matter if its only facade or real, youre way more happy. i made the change myself and its the best that could have happened to me

It's just gross to see how overly emotional and whiteknighty people get over animals. Also, looked up that toilet cat vid but honestly it wasn't even funny.

liveleak.com/view?t=9j0by_1545259709

I pretend being edgy only to piss off animal abusers who value animals more than other humans. Id never torture an animal, but im rather indifferent to their suffering.

Fuck I meant animal rights activists

Just because of this post I am going to go into my yard and shoot a pigeon in it's wing. I'm then going to cut both it's feet off with scissors, electrocute it and then drop it in boiling water. All because of your post.

Please no, birbs are frens. Kill a fucking dog if you must kill something. Those mutts do nothing but bark, bite and shit all over.

>implying the greatest living creature is worth less than literal vermin - a flying rat.

i never said that whiteknighting animals would be the way to go. some individuals are more valuable based on who and how they are.
i hate those moral whiteknights who say we should still live in caves or we shouldnt visit other planets to "destroy" them. but killing and torturing living beings for nothing more than entertainment is degeneracy.

>murders millions of wildlife a year
nothing personel

Animals are innocent creatures. When they harm others, their brain isn't advanced enough to understand why what they're doing is wrong. They don't deserve to be punished in any way, can't say the same for humans though

idk why some are trying to provoke like im some kind of cliche vegan or something. i dont care about animals dying as long as it has a reasonable purpose.

All they want is attention. Ignore them.