Jow Forums fights thread

You are using those gains for the noble purpose of self defence, right Jow Forums?

ITT: we post about how our gains have been useful in giving well deserved whoopings. I'll start
>be me, on night out
>i'm at the bar ordering drinks while friends are out in smokers area (i'm the only one not retarded enough not to smoke)
>random manlet i've literally never seen before comes up to me and asks if i have a problem with him
>i know manlets like to pick fights but no idea why he picked me, i'm only 5'8" fellow manlet and by far wasnt the biggest guy in the room
>i got busted up pretty bad last time i was in a fight so tried talking him down
>nope.jpg
>asks to step outside
>explain its a club and if we leave we'll have to queue again to get back in
>i can tell from the look on his face he now feels like a retard
>he just gets angry and storms off
>not the last i see of him though
>see him again waiting for taxi after club closes
>he comes over with his faggot friends and hits me out of the blue
>hit him back and he falls on his ass
>give him a boot to the head as he's getting back up, knocks him into a lamppost which knocks him out
>his friends are yelling insults at me telling me they're gonna kick my ass but none of them are actually doing anything
>my friends are just laughing their asses off but then one of them decides to whip out his dick and piss on manlet while he's down
>manlet's friend tackles based pisser and punches him a few times so i get up behind him and choke him out, not unconscious but winded and out of the fight
>now our taxi is here so we gtfo
>all the other manlet friendos did was call us pussies as we were leaving when despite the fact that they were the ones who stood and did nothing when shit was kicking off
How have your gains helped you in such situations Jow Forumsizens?

Attached: NiggerAdventureDX.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

Haven't read a single word but can tell it's gonna be a larp. Someone tell me later if it was

Manlet tries to bait fellow manlet OP into fighting, OP later knocks him out and his friend pisses on the KO'd manlet.

Ha crackhead throwing competition, I've seen that vid

Are manlets like ultimate bucket crabs? Even targeting other manlets only slightly taller than them to get ahead?

Attached: 1556645335993m.jpg (1024x518, 38K)

either this is fake or you are a scum

do americans really do this?

>you are a scum
>was literally acting in self defence
ok retard, if someone picks a fight with me i'll be sure to just let them kick my ass

Short males are disgusting. No reason to live, should be herded into boxcars and gassed.

I just don't understand how adults ever get in fights

You don't always have a choice, there's always insecure faggots out there who are looking to pick fights for no reason

I've never encountered this going out drinking

Be me

Sat night in NYC

Partying on a rooftop with friends life's good
We find out that one of our friends who wasn't there just killed himself.
Party is over
We go downstairs and some of us crying and freaking out.
There's a bunch of bars down there
Some random dude starts making fun of us for crying.
My buddy pushes him.
He punches my buddy in the face.
I throw him onto the hood of a car.
One of his friends grabs me from behind.
I turn around and punch the guy I the face as hard as I can.
I've been in a few street fights before but was never so full of pure rage.
I feel his nose crumple and collapse upon impact.
He's out of the fight
I than see the guy who made fun of us on the floor getting beaten by my friends.
One even took off his belt and was whipping the guy with it.
Cops show and we all scatter.
We had a funeral the next day.

Oh yeah it was also my birthday.

Sounds like a great day

>ITT: things that didn't happen

I had it happen one time when some fat bastard overheard me talking to my friends about my martial arts training. Came over with the "so you think you could kick my ass, huh?" Routine. Literally just said "let's not find out" and ignored him everytime he tried to start shit.

People starting fights isn't about the fight itself it's about pride. If you give them enough room to think they're the "winner" it won't come to blows.

You're such a weak person.

I think I'd kill someone if I got into a fight now. I'm mostly quiet but whenever I have got into physical altercations in the past I lose my head completely. I'm also a big guy so I would legitimately be afraid of doing something stupid like stomping someone and killing/severely messing them up.

Also, I've easily won every fight I've had. Whenever I get mad I can't feel pain. I've punched solid walls and left dents in them without feeling a thing. I've picked up a fat (260+lbs) and flung them across the room before and that was before I lifted.

Why wouldn't you just beat him up? Surely you would enjoy it. Especially if it's just some fat loser.

>You're such a weak person.
you sound badass, please have my babies

>Why wouldn't you just beat him up? Surely you would enjoy it. Especially if it's just some fat loser

Because I'm a fucking adult with nothing to gain from beating up drunk retards? Best case scenario whoopie I smacked some nobody. Worst case scenario I catch a charge when the police show up.

Are you 17 years old?

Since getting fit, I'm a lot more aggressive for no reason. It's starting to be a problem
>get angry at shitty drivers and flip them off
>want to fight people when drunk
>get more annoyed about minor inconveniences
Is it because my test is higher or my ego is subconsciously higher? I normally don't get mad about very much

I box so I can throw a good punch. Don't know if it would matter in a fight but it's something

You can't post here unless you're 18.

>you have to be 18 to use Jow Forums

Attached: 1552161958454.png (256x206, 4K)

lifting and being strong doesn't make you good at fighting user

That's cause you're a coward

Could the lifting version of yourself beat the old non-lifting version? Yes. Because more muscle mass and strength means that you're better at fighting other untrained people. It's a different story in the ring, but thats how things are in the street.

picking fights that obviously aren't necessary for your survival isn't courageous zoomer

I've lost or drawn every fight I've had.
I'm 5'10, 200lbs and boxed and fought before, but it's always a swarm of 3-5 people vs me alone, so what happens is I swing at them until they scatter, but never score any decisive knockouts or victories.

This lack of victories has dented my self-esteem.

Story is total shite

no because i do martial arts and ive done that my entire life, too much muscle gasses you out quickly and fucks your speed and agility
jokes on you

if you wanna get good at fighting train fighting

>Find out about friend suicide
>Funeral the next day

I know you're not talking about your friends funeral.

As if there aren't a ton of faggots in high school that use Jow Forums

Nice larping

See, this ethos and mentality here is the exact reason white men are mostly nerdy cucks who just gave the shop away with no resistance.
You're so far gone you don't even understand the value of combat.
This cucked upbringing is the most blackpilling thing of all. I hope you all get assaulted, brutalized and humiliated. There can be no real security for this level of emasculated cowards, so you'll get what's coming to you.

We're Jewish so we have a funeral the next day

It's never worth it op, been in loads of fights growing up. Lost some, won some. Last one was about five years ago, two guys pin me against a wall by the throat. They let go and turn around, I sucker punch one of them from behind (I'm not proud of that).knock him out, scuffle ensues with about four of them. Go to ground, as I try to get up, get the toe of a boot straight in the eye. Nearly lose the eye as a result. If you can, just walk away.

It's because you're not a castrato faggot like the majority of concerned cucks itt.
Your warrior instincts demand that you test and prove yourself against others, bolstered by a healthy level of testosterone.

being civilized and not seeking violence is cucked?

then whats oggabogga black people and manlets starting unneccesary fights? alpha?

youve gotta be kidding me user

I’m pretty sure that by saying funeral he means he and his friends got to together to mourn their dead friend you fucking idiot.

Combat has been seen as honourable for thousands of years. The thing is, there is a difference between a duel and throwing haymakers outside some shitty pub. You're just a stupid fucking sperg m8

Based

>Your warrior instincts demand that you test and prove yourself against others, bolstered by a healthy level of testosterone.
or your unsecurity

LOL fighters vs bidybuilders, fighters win everytime. Its not about strength or how big your muscle is but the jaw to take a punch and know what to dodge.

reddit spacing tells it all

You are COWARDS and you will never understand.
"It's never worth it!"
"Muh honorable duels m'lady!"
"Only niggers can display physical courage and aggression!"

Like I said, YOU are the weak men that inexorably usher in bad times. Your rationalizations are all shit and you're scared, domesticated, whipped, controlled, castrated, cerebral KEKS.

I've been swarmed and stomped and glassed and threatened with guns when working security, and all that does is ignite my lust for danger and fighting and the fullness and sharpness of life. THAT is the natural reaction, not preaching some sort of universalist surrender/pacifism/nonviolence "it's never worth it."
You fucking gays, you fatherless, spineless fucking nerds, you white faggots.

>I've been swarmed and stomped and glassed and threatened with guns

when you get older you will realize that risking your life to fight some lowlife or drug addict is just not worth it

Except it was, you faggot.
It was worth it. It defined me, it taught me about myself, it allowed me to be part of the world without avoiding its violence like you faggot white nerd.
I'm 30 now, and every one of those fights was worth it, every confrontation. You know what isn't worth it? Being a nonviolent good citizen within a Jewish feminist fucking matriarchy. But you'll keep to that course no matter what I say, so all I can wish for is to see white cucks like you losing everything as a reward for "it's never worth it".

why the fuck didnt you just practice martial arts

also post body with timestamp, you sounds like a fat woman hating neckbeard internett warrior

You're not making sense, fucktard

Gb2pol with your shirt, this isn't fitness

Kill yourself skank

Make sure not to read what I say, it might hurt your feelings

>i nearly lost an eye!

Omg! You NEARLY lost an eye?! Start your HRT asap user so you never get into any more of these dangerous, scary fights!

You're a stupid faggot if you think maybe $9/hr is woth getting into fights over.

See? You didn't even understand why they were worth it.
A faggy scared cuck never would.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, it just hurts my brain trying to comprehend what a dumb faggot you are. While you are out acting like a retard I am fucking you're mom in her asshole, do not forget this

Ok tough guy.

White nerdy cowards who don't understand the value of violence don't "fuck" anyone. You need to have a pulse to do that.

>i'm the only one not retarded enough not to smoke)
So, your friends are retards who don't smoke, and you're the only one who smokes. Got it

It's okay, this isn't for you.
Maybe some young dude who actually has a bit of fire in him and isn't psychologically castrated and domesticated will read what I said and connect with it and see a reflection of what his heart is twlling him about violence and its importance.
In all likelihood it'll be a slav though, you Westerners are really far gone.
You're raised by your mothers to be obedient little snitches and drones, I've seen how you're brought up lmao

The only believe thing about this story is that a manlet picked a fight, they always feel like they have to prove something.

>slav

Says it all. How tall are you, Slobodan?

5'11, my cowardly over-socialized Western friend

Attached: thumb_im-sure-to-win-because-my-speed-is-superior-_playing-4349797.png (200x373, 36K)

Lol internet tough guy faggot

You have to see his point of view, fighting is very important in Slavic culture
Don't be biggots anons

found the fat short idiot starting bar fights and posting retarded race bait all over the site

lmao what a degenerate loser

Not necessarily true. One lucky punch is all ot takes

Like women, ad homs.
Like women, snide faggy sarcasm.
Like women, you mock basic aspects of masculinity.

Is this really a thing? Shouldn't more muscles make you faster and stronger, I mean what's the point of muscles if they make you weaker. Would an anorexic fighter win Vs a non-anorexic fighter then, cause he is "faster" and more energetic.

You've been watching too much Dragon Ball

Wtf is fighting for no reason worth it for? When there's good reason I fight. And avoiding confrontation can be smarter in the long run, the power for change isn't in your fists, it's in your brain. You can't make change by being a brainlet brute making unecessery risks.

Actual humans dont have a height difference of 10 feet and thousands of pounds.

If you dont know how to fight, you domt know how to fight. Being buff means little if you cant read an opponent, do proper combos, dodges, and counters.

Aah, to keep the morgue holding fee low. I get you now.

You sound like a massive insecure, immature faggot with no will power.

>do proper combos, dodges, and counters.
damn this dude about to whiff punish cr.mk into shoryuken or something?

Underrated

I only know X O R2 R2 always worked for me

Combos are a real thing in striking.

Mate, you used your boxing skills (fellow boxer) to fend off 3-5 guys without getting injured.....I’d say that’s pretty damn good going user.

I would destroy you with my MMA. Rush me? BOOM oblique kick the knee *SNAP* Trying to grapple? BOOM Thai Clinch with deadly knees. We get on the ground? Even better you’re getting heel hooked. Your friend has been doing McDojo bullshit 2 times a months not MMA