OMAD Thread

How many of you guys are on omad? What do you eat for your omad? I've been making smoothies using natural peanut butter, whole milk, bananas and chocolate whey because i have so much fucking leftover whey from before omad, I don't want to waste it, but now I'm wondering if I should cut whey since its too artificial.

Attached: 1556018541269.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Delicious meat, like 300gr, 2 or 3 full peppers, 300gr of air fried french fries and 3 or so slices of cheese. Under 1600kcal and absolutely delicious, I've lost like 15kg eating that

Based autismo janny deleting my post:

Meat (chicken thighs, pork, beef etc.)
Omlette with cheese and mushrooms
Mixed nuts, berries fruit

fuck sounds good

ideally this is what i want to do one day. are you eating for maintenance or bulking?

cutting at the moment, when bulking I would add more carbs in

hm i see

Yeah, to the point of hating when I have to eat outside

you are deeeeefinitely not getting enough protein for the day in that one meal

It's like 90gr+ of protein

My "OMAD" is like a 3 hour window since I'm bulking now, but today I had:
>Costco chicken bake
>0.75 lbs of Italian sausage links
>big bowl of cabbage soup
>1.5 cups of full fat Greek yogurt with a bit of honey
>half a brick of cream cheese
>fresh whipped cream and berries for dessert

Yes, I'm low carb bulking. Doing an experiment to see if staying fat adapted is more advantageous: I may (or may not) gain fat faster, but I can definitely lose it significantly faster than with a carbohydrate based diet.

im so hungry on my fast 48 hours in, even this looks good. how do i stop the cravings

Keep us posted. Make a thread about your progress in a couple weeks

>2 almonds
>protein shake (7scoops).
>tbsp olive oil
Thats it

Protein powder is fucking gross just throw that shit away on the condition that you will never ever eat that shit again.

>What do you eat for your omad?
Whatever I can scrape together.

>300g chicken
>140g tuna
>3 egss scrambled
>100g grated cheese
>50g rice
>One onion and one garlic clove
>100g tomato sauce
>High quality olive oil

I just mix everything and eat it like that. 2000kcal and 180g proteins. One pomelo and one banana for dessert.

How do you bulk on omad. I can't eat 2.2k calories in one meal.

One shooter loaf.

Attached: Shooters-Sandwich-013.jpg (600x402, 34K)

How do you bulk eating 5000kcals in one meal without feeling sick?

I've been on OMAD only for about 3 weeks so I'm still hammering it out
For the most part I'm trying to keep low carb but allowing myself some because without them I feel like I'm high and not in a good way.
Bad trip for sure.

>3 pieces of Breaded Chicken and half a serving of potatoes
>Steak salad
>Hamburger with no bun, green beans and jalapenos
>2x pieces of Grilled chicken with a full serving of potatoes
>Steak, eggs, bacon and corn beef hash
Usually my meal comes out to 1200-1600 calories which is deficit for my fat ass. Lost about 8 lbs already but dreading the hell out of mother's day.

This

On OMAD you have multiple meals during a short window. Workout and take a shot of apple cider vinegar. Then eat something which doesn't require any preparation and after that start to cook and snack while cooking and you can have like 750 calories in when you start eating. Then eat your huge meals in 1 hour chewing well and listen to some audiobook/lecture/podcast at the same time or just focus completely on eating mindfully. Eat as much as you comfortably can and it is ok if you don't get enough calorie because next time you can eat little bit more and so on. In few weeks you will adapt and you will be able to eat 3000kcal in 1-2 hour window for sure.

If you need over 3000 kcal to gain weight slowly then go for the warrior diet and have mini meals during the day and then the large lunch.

>bulking
>OMAD
for what purpose?

Which is half what you should be eating

OMAD is an eating disorder

Imma eating dis order of FRIES

Attached: tenor (9).gif (220x155, 228K)

leanbulk

Chicken, Wholegrain Rice and Spinach everyday forever

Food variety is important. You are depleted in several vitamins and minerals

Shoo shoo gains goblin

My one meal after training in the evening is 240g salmon fillets with red peppers. Then a broth with aubergines, onions, carrots, 400g lean beef, then finally chickpeas 250g mixed with 250g lentils and some onions.

I lost 50lbs since January

Attached: IMG_20190512_143751.jpg (2340x4160, 1.47M)