What happened to this nigga he looks like a goblin now

What happened to this nigga he looks like a goblin now.
did something dramatic happen in his life?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ifdo_RnoX-w
veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
chriskresser.com/why-b12-deficiency-is-significantly-underdiagnosed/
skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/eating-meat-causes-cancer-lets-get-this-right/
karger.com/Article/FullText/486374
m.youtube.com/watch?v=buk8_juEOv8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVMFxu55qE
youtu.be/_9aoUjoaN_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Injecting mineral oil into his body, it is known

What a bitch. I had bigger wrists when i was 16. I would love to beat this faggot canadians ass

Cant wait for iron and b12 deficiency to end this fat faced fucker

>I had bigger wrists when i was 16
Maybe, but it makes you seethe to know you have never had bigger arms

>iron
Found in abundance in plants

>b12
He supplements

His body proportions always looked weird

Is he a curlbro?

his body is even worse than blaha's

He roids, hence the moon face. Complete hypocrisy because every imaginary health gain he has made from veganism is cancelled out by his steroid use.

I doubt that very much. More likely he's got lucky arm genetics. Don't forget he's weak as fuck and literally looks completely dyel apart from his arms.

>this is what Americans will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

He's a highschool drop out who probably got scooped out by a globalist social justice foundation looking for a disgusting mixed race mutt in Toronto, Canada no less, to peddle their population control religion.

>iron
>Found in abundance in plants

Non-heme iron is plant iron, and its shit for absorption with everything else in plants. Its aught to be criminal to ever suggest the diet to women

>b12
>He supplements

Probably the thing that makes him want to stab children, repeatedly I might add

His strength gains are a joke, anyone can left in two what he's achieved in 6-8 years.

Attached: 1556784800633.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

dem cold black dead eyes. Like a doll's eyes

My arms are bigger than his and i could twist his fat face off his fat neck with ease. He has 0 functional strength and has never had a real job in his life. Again i would love to beat your weak ass vegay gaynes. Name the time and place

Iron is not abundant enough in plants to keep vegans from going anaemic. All vegans need bloody meat flesh

>he supplements
That's unnatural and a shame

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

God damn the nigger has the most shit genetics.
>crossbreeding for this

Based. I would watch you beating that vegan twink

>your grandchildren will look like this, here's why it's a good thing.

The giant arms with tiny forearms looks so weird and gross

>That's unnatural
>He posted on an online forum on the internet, via his computer, from his modern house in a city, while wearing clothes and eating selectively bread, domesticated plants and animals that he bought from a store.

Ok Sv3rige...

Publicly challenge him to an MMA match then, he always tries to find a meat eater willing to fight him

vegay gaynes takes steroids derived from animals and calls himself vegan

Think about how stupid and weak you'd have to be the do that

>oh taking pills is unnatural well you posted this on internet so argument invalid I guess I won

Ok? What does that have to do with my post?

I should do this. We could hype it up like that logan paul fight and make some cash.

How has no one actually fought him yet if he is asking for it? The little bitch must chicken out otherwise this would of already happened

Just pointing out your hypocrisy

>not seeing this irony
imagine being this dumb. veganism must be horrible for your brain lmao

>How has no one actually fought him yet if he is asking for it? The little bitch must chicken out otherwise this would of already happened
He called out a buch of Youtubers including Sv3rige but for some reason nobody has publicly accepted his challenge. Maybe meat doesn't make you that manly after all...

>vegay gaynes takes steroids derived from animals
Where is our proof?

el duende verde...

he objectively has the worst bicep insertions possible. For some reason people that have these types of biceps always show them off thinking they are huge.

He still got 19" arms though

It could also be that they don’t want to fly out to this guy and arrange some sort of venue and rent hotels and risk hospital bills to fight some guy who has a diet you don’t like. Also the fact that winning a fight doesent prove that your diet is superior. If vg has more experience fighting or is juicing then he would win despite a shitty vegan diet. Typically a fist fight doesent decide who was right in a situation

i'm sure this guy has 19" arms too

Attached: zGJbVTy.jpg (815x465, 48K)

>all these excuses
Meatards are running scared, that's what's going on here

This.

If vegay really wants to fight aeat eater, he should just go down to Canadas version of a hooters, find a man eating wings, and challenge him. He wouldnt do this because he is a weak ass pussy

Challenging someone 1000 miles away to fight, and then acting tough because they didnt accept is the vegayest thing he could ever do. What a BITCH

If he really wanted to fight a meat eater, he could go find one today and livestream it

>ill only fight you if you travel hundreds of miles to cuckada and if you dont do it youre scared!!
lmao what a dumbass

>He's a highschool drop out who probably got scooped out by a globalist social justice foundation looking for a disgusting mixed race mutt in Toronto, Canada no less, to peddle their population control religion.
So you're just mad?

>Non-heme iron is plant iron, and its shit for absorption with everything else in plants
>wanting heme iron
Enjoy your cancer

>Probably the thing that makes him want to stab children
Just saying anything at this point huh?

Post body also
>That's unnatural
>he says while sitting inside a building powered by electricity, supplied with running water, while connected to a global infrastructure that communicates by flashing lights along tiny wires at speeds unable to be comprehended by humans
The only shame was that your father didn't pull out

He is 6'3 and benches 315. He also went to bodybuilding expos and confronted people in real life. One guy told him he would beat him up online and then got all shy when VG walked up to him and pussied out.

>s-say sorry to my wife
>no
>d-do it
>no
>please :(
>no, btw we're recording you beg this
>:(((((((

The risk of cancer happens at large doses.

Is there any video of that?

He never said that. And why did nobody accept his challenge under the condition that the fight takes place in their own hometown? You're making excuses for these pussies.

Yes, the vegan diet happenned to him

After 10 years of veganism your body doesn't have much left to eat to survive (you think you're vegan, but you're just eating yourself really), so it starts going for your muscles and organs

Enjoy

youtu.be/Ifdo_RnoX-w

He is bigger than he ever was though

If vegay will fly to the hearland of america and fight me, I'll fight him one week from today and beat his ass. Go tell him this. But when i win i get to stuff bacon down his unconscious throat

Nope. It also has other negative effects like creating nitrosamines and oxidising saturated fat

Can't believe this midget posted vids of his previous MMA fights saying he'd smash VG on sight but did nothing ultimately.

>Go tell him this.
Publicly challenge him if you are such a tough guy (maybe call yourself a carnivore so it will get even more attention).

Care to post some evidence then?

Will do. But I'm not a fraud like vegay so i wont call myself carnivore

Keep us posted

>iron
> Found in abundance in plants

Non heme iron, that's shit

>b12
> He supplements

Serum B12 levels doesn't mean shit

veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/

chriskresser.com/why-b12-deficiency-is-significantly-underdiagnosed/

What would the fight accomplish? Would the loser immediately switch to the other diet? Would it make a significant amount of viewers switch diets? There is risk/reward involved in fighting, there is nothing to be gained with that fight. If you and vg brains were properly nourished you might realize this. Even the winner could receive broken bones and potentially lose thousands of dollars for no reward except “I’m a grown man who won a fist fight over diet which doesent even prove who’s diet is superior because of all the other factors involved in fighting”

>My arms are bigger than his and i could twist his fat face off his fat neck with ease.

post arm

So what's the point of the video? I don't think that guy would start a scene during an expo and vegays knew that tho. How convient that the camera man turned down the camera when something was about to start. To summarize the video shows nothing of interest.

Richard is triggered.

Roiders in general are weaker than natties

Healthy as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-042417~2.png (1080x401, 449K)

The point of the video is that Ricjard doesn't just call out people when he's behind his computer screen and isn't afraid to challenge or confront people.

The guy acted tough online, when Richard confronts him he pussies out and does nothing. Also gets brutally mogged by Richard for his trouble.

Meat does not cause cancer

skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/eating-meat-causes-cancer-lets-get-this-right/

Literally every single one of his Vlogs is just him and his wife eating junk food

Nice blog post

Why is richard running from bart kay then?

Vg would record it and threaten a lawsuit as soon as he got wrecked. That's his entire strategy in all this, being a pussie vegan

Not surprised because all vegans are addicted to sugar

Yeah, references and shit

>he pussies out and does nothing
Obviously as he's in an expo and making money. If he would start some sort of trouble he would be banned for life and vegays knows that. That's why it was so easy to confront him.

Why does he like animals so much but has a huge hatred for babies.

>meme site and an acupuncturist say that it doesn't mean anything
lmao this idiot legit just tried to use acupunture as a source hahaha

>ignore established, reputable worldwide health organizations who looked at the meta data, read this blog instead!
Carnicucks are low IQ

Because the goal of veganism is to reduce the population. Most vegans are also pro abortion.

Exactly he knows there will be no fight he wants content. And he loses his ticket price as opposed to the other guy losing a shit ton of cash

You shouldn't even bother. Even with more reputable sources they won't change their mind unless something drastic happens.

Am I the only one who would eat its corpse? Look at its eyes. Not human.

Technology that isn't related to diet isn't an argument, you're using a strawman

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Also the camera man stops filming the confrontation exactly after he flexed his biceps. The total "confrontation" was like 5 seconds of nothing.

O duende verde

Saturated fats are the most stable of fats, i don't know where you getting this from

Steroids, mein nigger, are not vegan

Yeah I miswrote but cbf correcting it.

Actually, you dumb cunt, they are. They're derived from soi and yam :^)

He cannot chicken out since he is vegan

You're using an ad vericundiam and Im the low IQ here?

karger.com/Article/FullText/486374

The studies they (meta-analysis) usually use as source have a RR of 1.1, and this is when they don't plain out remove inconvenient data ("adjusted data")

Well, I could just say Bart Kay and use his very didactical videos

But then again you'd just use ad hominem and ad verecundiam like all shrinked brain vegans do

It's not an appeal to authority if I'm not basing the argument's veracity on the source, you pseud. I was simply aptly pointing out that you're a retard if you think a blog post is the secret font of knowledge that """they""" don't want you to know about™

>But then again you'd just use ad hominem
Isn't that what Bart Kay does while he yells like an autist having a meltdown?

Did you miss this part?
>eating selectively bread, domesticated plants and animals that he bought from a store.

I can't troll me fool

this. no one is gonna fly really far just to fight some vegan retard. it's not realistic to challenge people who live that far away.

Proof that he is on steroids?

He doesn't have any and even if he was on a cycle, roids are vegan anyway.

Yes it is an appeal to authority, and you should know it, stop trying to avoid this fact

I don't know, you be the judge, cholesterol 101:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVMFxu55qE

>look at this youtube video by some random guy
If he had anything to say he wouldn't be shouting into the void on youtube :^)

The proof is the biological value and digestibility (among other things) of plant protein, it doesn't add up

>those wrists
Holy fucking kek, mother fuckers wrists look like a 10 year old girls. His bicep looks good but he needs to do something about those forearms, holy Christ they are terrible.

Attached: 4AE941A4-EEA4-4C8E-A33B-5D9783FA29B8.png (291x378, 86K)

An youtube video with references and technical knowledge I might add

As always, vegans respond to bart kay with the "bury my head in the ground" argument, I should really stop trying to convince chess pigeons with anything remotely scientific

Just so you know what is his background:

Why do you need proof? This isn't some criminal case and that's not how we reason.

1. His reputation depends on how he looks
2. Obviously he needs to claim natty to get people to admire him since he isn't enormous. His claiming natty is entirely what we'd expect were he roiding.
3. Plenty of people take steroids recreationally and don't look ungodly huge. Requiring insanely big traps, delts, size whatever is a shitty test as you'd probably exclude 95% of people who actually take steroids.

He's only gotten more swole

Attached: D1CUAE_UYAEk19J.jpg_large.jpg (1152x2048, 339K)

+++ VG vs Sv3rige LIVE DEBATE STARTS IN 5 MINUTES +++

youtu.be/_9aoUjoaN_g

Eyyy lmao

WPWW

>His claiming natty is entirely what we'd expect were he roiding.
Lol, that's some fucked up witchtrial lpgic right there

The people who tend to scream, "I'm natty" the loudest are the ones trying to cover up the fact that they are a jacked 230lbs at 10% body fat. After being tricked a few times you start to become suspicious of the tag line