Ok so my friends invited me to a water park and that means I'll have to be in shorts all the time

Ok so my friends invited me to a water park and that means I'll have to be in shorts all the time
How do I get abs in 1 week considering that I have a flat stomach and I can see them when I do crunches
And I would also like to know how to get a bigger chest

Attached: 1512622584895.png (750x1334, 2.13M)

look at the sewage on this bitch

Why even spend time making bait posts like this? What are you hoping to accomplish?
Fuck off

Water fast and do crunches while nobody is looking to sustain your pump

If only she'd shit in my mouth

Become black or end your life

Ask in /fast/. In 1 week the only notice difference will be from fat loss, and maybe bloating your muscles up with water. Also posture will make you look overall sexier but is kinda hard to fix in a week without overthinking your walk cycle and shit.
>chest up
>shoulders down and back
>head resting over the contracted muscles in front of the neck
>bottom of hips rotated toward your front. Squeeze lower abs and top of hamstring for the effect
>chin tucked
>make yourself tall and pull your shoulders downward
>tuck your elbows in
>consider widening your stance a bit and letting your hips rotate out
It’s a giant pain in the ass at first but helps with not only looks but all your lifts.

Whats wrong big guy
What makes this thread bait ?

wow that’s some prime raw sewage!

>in a week

Attached: 1556752343063.jpg (688x688, 76K)

Toilet meme is already dead. We’re straight up calling asses raw sewage now? I can live with this.

I still prefer dumper.

Don’t bother. Learn to feel confident without them, then work on actually getting your physique in order over the next year so you can rock it with insane confidence

Attached: 1521860204941.png (625x626, 16K)

That felt good man. I hope there was some fun in the process like you said… It seems you have an appetite for sex? (Laughs) Well, I have been thinking about it but not going into detail because it's a lot of fun and we should be able to do something a lot more cool than just watching a bunch of people masturbate haha. You say a lot you don't use words. You know, we're always having fun and it's always been fun, and we've always used the words to be a little bit less gross. I think it makes me kind of a bit nervous because all of a sudden suddenly I'm talking about sex in front of people to them? It seems you have no interest in sex at all really, it seems really out of place. That's what I'm trying to understand though. Is that because as per this whole "creepiness" thing we're talking about… I guess you can kind of see where I'm going with this.

The absolute potty on this slut

The absolute water closet on this strumpet

The chamber pot on this wench

the latrine on this cadet

The loo on that boo

The turd-cutter on that rib.

Is this legit?

the backside hill on that grill

Attached: yeah.jpg (415x540, 42K)

Turdcutter

The John on this Jane
The jaws on this moccasin
The flush on this crush

The ass on this lass

I want to grab her waist and smash that cream cheese ass

Look at her uranus lol

Attached: pluto.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Guillotine bench press
4 sets
with every set increase the weight so that your last set of 6 is the heaviest set

OP, dont forget to use suicide grip and go above your max on the last set!

Her name is Chelle Sherrill