What % of your gym hit 2pl8 bench Jow Forums and what 3pl8

what % of your gym hit 2pl8 bench Jow Forums and what 3pl8
mine 2pl8 5% 3pl8 0.1%
pic unrelated

Attached: 655768556785.png (1181x849, 732K)

100% 4pl8
homegym

>4pl8
>no family\y
checks out

only around 5 people have benched over 2pl8. only 1 has benched 3. his name is big jon and hes black

only 3 people have pulled 5pl8

only I have squat 5pl8

How the fuck people don't reach 2pl8, i have been lifting for 2 months and i already am at 1,5pl8

>How the fuck people don't reach 2pl8
>am at 1,5pl8
hmmm

dude i just started give me another 2 months

How into 5plet dead?
t.3pleb bench

>faggot gets mistaken for FtM but really is trying to be MtF
Fucking BTFO hahahahahahahaahahahahahha

Attached: laughing almonds.jpg (125x83, 2K)

deadlift alot with good tech and dont get hurt

1.5plate to 2 plate takes much longer than from 0 to 1.5.

doesn't that mean they passed after all?

Attached: c84e219acfd5cebcede212f71a893246e95c3f4f.jpg (500x323, 33K)

2pl8 (especially for lmao 5 reps) doesn't mean shit if you weigh over 200lbs. Everyone knows that if you permabulk you can do a couple heavy ego lift reps, not very impressive. Try being 170lbs 6% bf and lifting 2pl8 for 5 or even 190lb for 10. That will get you mires. A bald 225lb powershitter with a gut and man tits doing 2pl8? Not so much

twink cope. imagine weighing the same as a teen girl lmao

>twink cope. imagine weighing the same as a teen girl lmao

Attached: blobha.jpg (852x438, 90K)

>twink cope. imagine weighing the same as a teen girl lmao

Attached: kir.jpg (810x586, 24K)

Attached: 457.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I have no idea as I don't care what others are doing in the gym. Is this weird? Or a bit ignorant? I am actually fully qualified aspie

Im 10kg off 2pl8. Pretty excited to get the full 2

read it again

>tfw cant progress on Bench
>Soon my fucking OHP will be the same or higher

What the FUCK do i do

>M wants to be F
>gets mistaken for FtM
>hail victory

triceps

I've hit 2 plates. Everyone at my gym does dumbbell bench press and so only a couple of other guys can do the 50kgs (heaviest dumbbells in gym). So, maybe 5 people altogether who can hit 2 plates. One guy who can probably do 3 plates (saw him rapping 120kg one time using a barbell for a change).

My brother can't seem to see what's going on around him at the gym, while I can. We're both equally engaged in our workouts. I think it's just that some people are more observant of their surroundings, while others have more of a tunnel vision.

Good luck. But 2 plates gets old fast. Next thing you know you'll be grinding for 110kg, then 120kg, then 130kg etc. 2 plates will seem like nothing after a little while.

What am I supposed to think. "Wow, that skinny guy is strong for his weight. He must do a lot of bench press!" Amazing.

>implying his wife and 2.2 kids can’t bench 4pl8 for reps
It’s literally baby weight user

>tfw lifting for two years and still at 1.25 plate

i feel good because its not a race i know i will get there one day

>What am I supposed to think.
Nobody cares what fat incels are supposed to think. The point is that it gets girls wet as fuck when shredded guys put up reps.

>lifting for two years and still at 1.25 plate

Attached: keh5sdg4dh.jpg (600x315, 16K)

are you a girl?

Are you vegan?
Please tell use your starting lifts.

>wants to be a woman
>looks like a feminine man

no?

what can i say? maybe i'm just weak?

>maybe

what weight should i be benching?

220+

I'm hardly benching 1pl8 for 3 reps after 8 months of gym
started at 0,75pl for 5 reps I just hate that shitty lift
went from 25kg to 55kg OHP though

Used to think like that the first couple of months. 4 months after that, I'm still at 87.5 for 4 and want to kys myself every time I fail to PR

>what % of your gym hit 2pl8 bench
Literally 1 guy, no one does 3.

Eat more fren, i have been adding 2kg on all compound lifts every week.

>2pl8 for 5+ reps
maybe 15 people out of the 500+ Ive seen in my gym, so 3%
>3pl8 for 5 reps
3 guys (Im one of them) out of the 500+ so 0,6%

2pl8 is already very impressive compared to the average population (Im from western EU), dont worry about all the e-statting fags on fit

I eat 3000 kcal daily and I've been obese for a portion of my life and overweight almost all of it. If I eat more I start feeling guilty
It's true though that I started out trying to lose weight most of the time when I started. It's only now that I've bitten the bullet and decided to bulk
By the way, 87.5 kg, not lb.

Attached: ket.jpg (539x412, 44K)

I'm one of those weak fags:( been working out for 8 months can only bench 175lbs doesnt help I only weigh 150 so bulking now to try and get some weight on.

Turbomanlet detected.

post body

>By the way, 87.5 kg, not lb.
Well yeah obviously, cause even a pregnat woman can bench press 88lbs lmao

>mfw I do 245lbs for reps and still look dyel as fuck!
I want to kill myself.

>245lbs is a lot
lmao

Post body

Fucking me

I saw a fat powerlifter do 3.5pl8 for reps the other day

you must be fat/manlet or your barbell is light. When I started lifting I couldnt lift 1pl8

Focus on your form user, bench is magnitudes harder with bad form. If you're scared about going more reps get a spotter.

>That pic
Most real women have to put a ton of effort in to "pass"

It doesn’t mean shit even at those weights. I hit 7 reps of 2pl8 the other day, I weigh 170. I am still a twink who doesn’t even look like he works out. I learned that you need to bench 3pl8x5 to even be considered a human being

Id say like of all people.. only 7% hits like 2pl8? 3pl8 maybe like only 3 people so me and some roided up dude but that doesnt count. I dont think anyone benches as heavy as me - 150kg.