What actually increases dopamine besides Adderall. Don't want to take this shit

What actually increases dopamine besides Adderall. Don't want to take this shit

Attached: 1557614718041.jpg (960x720, 40K)

I get the feeling you think dopamine makes people happy

Fresh tap and social media should use the trick, make sure to use illegal drugs and have promiscuous encounters or gamble for the best rushes.

Have you thought about getting into life or death situations

There are other medications that are used to treat ADHD, such as guanfacine and sometimes wellbutrin. Instead of adderral you can try Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) which has a different activity curve and is purely dextro-amph

My doctor and neurologist both prescribed Adderall separately because they have no idea what else to do for my memory/attention problems and inability to stay awake no matter how much sleep I get. Wellbutrin used to work for a few months and has never worked again, it acts on dopamine though which is why the doctor thought Adderral might help

Sounds like you need modafinil

Oh okay

Attached: ok-hand[1].jpg (968x726, 25K)

find some inspiration from something. set goals that mean something to you. work towards those goals. this will do more for long term happiness than any drug will ever do

I struggle even to stay awake

get your test levels checked dude

Cocaine

MDMA

I thought that would be it but the blood test that doctor had me do back in December said my test was 791. I've been struggling with this for almost 10 years and it's been getting progressively worse

I'm really hoping I can just ask for this. I couldn't do my job anymore because I kept falling asleep while driving and while standing at my station at work. Lost insurance and have to hope I can get state insurance now.. want to go back to this doctor and tell him how afraid I am of Adderral's side effects

do you have insomnia as well?

I fall asleep easily but wake up every 1-2 hours, sometimes a lot more than that. I've had times where I have really deep dreams and wake up, only 5 minutes have passed so I think I go into REM immediately. Already had sleep study done and they said everything seemed normal.

That's a funny looking dog mister

It literally does

What if achieving something purely for myself doesn't bring me pleasure and also hate almost everyone (so making it for somebody else isn't a solution either)

i also did a sleep study, take home study because i can never get a full nights sleep
woke up after 3 hours and 2 more times before getting up, doctor said i was normal
bought a CPAP anyway and it's helped, i still wake up a lot but i feel more refreshed because i get more air overall, and i've been woken up by actual apneas where i was in a half asleep state and choked myself awake
try a sleep monitoring app on your phone, one which records your sleep as they use your phone's speaker to listen for any snoring (i had a lot of snoring which prompted me to just buy the thing)

good luck

MDMA flushes out serotonin you retard

>>>plebbit