Sorry, i can't date a man with smaller arms than mine

>sorry, i can't date a man with smaller arms than mine

Attached: 56686096_776468202746394_3641611102563210259_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tobesuperwoman
instagram.com/p/BkobF2AhzO-/
instagram.com/p/BXsr8UdhHoY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sorry, I don't date men

>What about bigger tits.
>*laugh*
>*cry*

kek
Well at least my legs are surely bigge...
Oh no.

Attached: 1557620192613.jpg (680x920, 104K)

Sorry but the only tranny getting a bang from me will get it from my glock not my cock

Some muscle girls are cute though.(especially varbies or natty)

Attached: TeFQEFd.jpg (612x612, 63K)

>varbies
You know trannies take that shit along with normal roids, right? It gives them a manlier body
Natties maybe but peds makes them a tranny
Just date a man because that’s obviously what you want

yo that dude is FUCKING jacked

You can clearly see when they take things besides var.
Here you have pure var, the face is unchanged.
And if this is manly to you than well we don't have much to talk about..
Also I agree that girls on shit like tren aren't girls anymore.

Attached: 1551388575716.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

>I am a terrible liar

I am ridiculously turned on right now

Looks like a man with tits
Photoshop a mans face on one of these freaks and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference

I fucked a street hooker in Milan when i was 19, i dont know if it was because i was drunk or idk but i didnt realize it was a tranny until we were in her apartment place. She (male) had a small little feminine dick and some bolt on d's, i still fucked her(him) raw in the ass. Only gay experience ive ever had in my life. Before anyone asks yes i got tested shortly after im 23 now and still aids free.

Ok rape it is then

imagine if she accidentally sat on your face haha

“Her” clit is probably bigger than your dick
One user lost his virginity to one of these trannies and had a pic of it, looked like a penis was sprouting out

Attached: DCCED367-75F8-4922-ACBE-58019EB2D399.jpg (960x960, 43K)

imagine getting a handjob from that

You have no idea how roids work.
You won't get clit dick from var you moron.
This is why woman shouldn't take shit like test, tren etc.

Attached: 1515455401282.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Var gives them a mans body which is why it’s prescribed to ftm trannies
It’s ok to be gay user, it’s twenty nineteen

Lots of times i'd agree with you, but in this case i doubt her face changed much.

I be Talking about the body, Einstein
Looks like a man with tits

Her arms aren't that big, she's just a small girl

instagram.com/tobesuperwoman

Wrong again, a twink maybe.

Give me a man that looks like this You won't find one because bone structure is completely different.

size is always relative, so yeah she's big.

Attached: 1511468025743.jpg (589x570, 83K)

>no steroids

instagram.com/p/BkobF2AhzO-/

bramp

Attached: 1066035.png (1080x1080, 1.13M)

I dont know whether this dude is chad or beta as hell for marrying a woman that can't get pregnant.

He’s a closet fag

>some faggot has entered the thread to sperg about how everyone else is gay except him
This is exactly the kind of behaviour one can expect from someone secure in their heterosexuality :^)

>woman that can't get pregnant
Yeah, about that...

based, and dare I say redpilled

>ok
>*go to the gym once a year*
>arms now 3 times the size of hers
Why are women so pathetic at everything?

Disgusting clitsticks

unfortunately it would feel the same/worse than jerking yourself off.

Women aren't strong, user.

Went down her feed. She was def' fucking roiding.

>nooooooooo!!! she does steroids so it doesn't fucking count!!! there's no way a petite girl can be stronger than me!!! this isn't fucking fair!!!!!

incels are always the most bitchy little brats, i swear.

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

10/10*CLAP*well*CLAP*done*CLAP*

I don't date women with clits bigger than my dick either so that works out.

Did it feel good?

If you aren't trolling.
You are fuckin retarded if you think she is natty
instagram.com/p/BXsr8UdhHoY/

That's OK, non-muscular stick girls are probably stronger than them too.

The average athletic high school girl is stronger than most incels. Look at the numbers they brag about in some threads.

>thinking that women are attracted to omegas that are so weak they cant compete with them let alone other men
It's always the actual incels calling other people incels.

t. smelly faggot incels shitting their diapers because they were exposed

Cringe

Sorry I cant date women with smaller ass than mine

So imagine (or remember) if you get into bed with one of these chicks and you starting moving your hands all over her body and you get turned on. I'd be worried about making a permanent connection in my brain/dick between muscles and being horny. What if it didn't work out with her, and no other average woman could do it for you? You just couldn't get it up unless she was jacked?
idk I'm probably overthinking it.

have sex incel

Incels always seem to be extremely dumb. At no point did he even imply that they hadn't used steroids.

>show me your glutes, leglet

Attached: 39948155_283542625797463_4811402650526416896_n.jpg (640x646, 32K)

Post body

>dating non jacked women
that's the mistake, this life is not for everyone, you have to commit to your muscles, if your woman is not with that part of your life, let her go

Yea i guess, i nutted in her (him)

>instagram.com/tobesuperwoman
>huge ass, fake tits
nah

d-do you date women

>limp dick incel manlets still seething and shitting their diapers in an unhinged bitch fit

Attached: 1503459251779.jpg (209x207, 27K)

sorry i want a woman who can actually bare children

>I'd be worried about making a permanent connection in my brain/dick between muscles and being horny
You browse Jow Forums. That connection is already there

t. Virgin
You didn’t post your body because it’s too repulsive for women
Don’t you have betabux to give to bell?

>well? what are you waiting for? start lickin'

Attached: 7dfde35b64dd03e092ac11be8c087cd8.jpg (720x720, 106K)

Did the tits look good and feel nice?

pls respond

This person posted this.
Where do these shills come from? I have a theory its just a few user shilling this shit since they type so alike. Maybe even just one.

Every time some faggot incel tells me to post my body and I do they never fucking reply again. It has happened at least 3 times now. Eat a dick

Meant this fag. My bad.

It's one incel who thinks liking muscle girls makes him manly whilst another incel reees about his fragile sexuality.
>inb4 stop calling everyone an incel
You sad cunts have infected and destroyed this entire website. I reckon there is a 50/50 chance any user you're replying to is a virgin nowadays.

No one brought virginity or inceldom into the discussion but your fat ass when you started calling everyone incels like strawman
The only virgin here is (You) and post body Post body with timestamp or quit larping and dialate

Repulsive desu

Some betaboy who usually makes these femdom threads and then mass replies, after getting called out he resorts to strawman with laughing cartoon girls as his avatar

Fit is hardly about fit anymore and you fags play a major part.

Think about how much of a faggot you sound like before you post it.

What if your kind of in shape but have a nice penis, don't you only care about our penis size?

Do you think m’lady will give you a courtesy bj for defending her honor on a Ukrainian cooking board? Be honest

It's ok, I can't date a woman with a clit larger than my dick

ok..

Attached: 1557726228470.jpg (850x478, 158K)

>demanding time stamps
>projecting his fatness onto others
This place is a shit hole now. Even fph has turned into fat fetishists and reposters

Wtf are you even talking about? I'm not a big fan of wheyfus but they're more Jow Forums related than the lookism, durrr is he natty?!?!, and other incel threads all over the catalogue. I'm looking at it now and there's some skinnyfat troll thread about a tattoo, some shit about weed, an incel asking if he's Chad now because he made eye contact with a girl for the first time, a thread about balding, the 473782nd thread about eggs, 9374729th thread about who do you lift for, the same shitty circle jerk generals and several nofap threads. This is one of the most Jow Forums threads up at the moment.

In the past there was the same number of virgins but at least the board was dedicated to fitness and self improvement but now it's full of loser crabs who have made their perpetual virginity their identity and are less interested in improving themselves than they are keeping everyone else down at their level. It's high estrogen as fuck.

God, I hate Italians.

>this tbqh senpai
In every
>mma etc
>female mog
>generally everything with females
Incels rage is so sweet.

>sorry, i can't date a woman with smaller legs than mine

I said part of it dum dum.

Lookism and fetish shit don't belong here. The fact that this board beyond the sticky is basically useless for getting fit now is telling. Only /sig/ comes close.

Also this is literally some retarded femdom shit how the hell is this /fit related? The most normie of men have been proven to be stronger than the strongest women in the world so these posts are literally meant for the same basedfags who obsess over balding and making eye contact.

What about hook up

Think ur gay bro

sorry cant date a woman with a bigger clit than my dick

They have more testosterone circulating in them than 5 men together
Ofc they mog a manlet/average height man

Every woman mogs a manlet tho