Drinking Eggs

Is this retarded?

Attached: D57BF2AD-467A-40E9-91C6-10AF7F15419A.jpg (740x455, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypsin_inhibitor
m.youtube.com/watch?v=assRi_uLxJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Change of salmonella is very slim, but despite this, raw eggs are disgusting. Just boil them.

Depends on why you are considering doing so.

even without salmonella, egg whites aren't digestible raw. You will squirt them out of your ass somehow more liquid than when you ingested them. Egg yolks are fine.

it's because i have too many eggs and they're harder to eat when they're cooked

Attached: cantgetclean.jpg (480x340, 26K)

it's retarded. you can eat an egg or two raw as part of a complete meal; what you do, is you break and remove a small piece of the shell on the less conical end of the egg, and then drink it with some suction in order to extract the yolk; the egg acting as your "cup"

why would raw egg whites be non-digestible?

that sounds stupid.

>egg whites aren't digestible raw
bullshit
Raw is actually more digestible, try it you won't even feel it in your stomach.
t. drinking eggs since November/December

You decide...

Attached: E601FF93-869F-4995-BEE9-4EB0AFF19E30.jpg (1125x1336, 480K)

it's amazing
very hydrating
shitty low tier eggs can be nutritionally lacking however
the eggs from real pastured chickens that foraged for bugs and get enough sun are the best

forgot to add that those shit quality eggs even have coloring added to their feed to keep their eggs yellow
real eggs are a vibrant yellow orange color

Slapping some butter or oil in a pan and then cracking the eggs into it takes about 10 seconds of effort.

>eating eggs in general
Cringe and bluepilled

what does this shit taste?
I never tried it but when the eggwhite is slightly uncooked on my sunny eggs it makes me gag kek

pussy tastefag

Salmonella.

If it's good enough for the Iron Guru it's good enough for me. 12 eggs, 12oz half and half, 1 scoop. Twice a day. On top of meals. Fuck "studies" because we all know how it's all about science and less about politics.

Idk I've done it for several years. Hate the taste and smell of cooked eggs.

Both of you are full of shit. The protein in the egg whites is not fully bioavailable unless it is cooked. Note the word "fully." It's a minor difference, not really even a gram's worth of protein per egg, but it's there. May or may not be worth it to you for the convenience.

See above. Plus very small chance of salmonella, it lives on the outside of the shells so cooking, even boiling, kills it.

Basically you're trading off your time for a very small chance of a disease and a very small drop in usable protein, if you drink them raw.

Just ask the experts

Attached: raweggs.png (585x345, 33K)

have fun with that avidin overdose

Raw eggs are so stupid. Egg white has an enzyme that reduces the protein bioavailability that gets destroyed from cooking. You're literally making the egg less nutritious

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-184228_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 750K)

biotin is a b vitamin, not a protien retard

The true digestibility ofrawegg protein wassignificantly less, compared to that ofcookedegg protein. On average, the amount ofrawegg protein that was absorbed, was only51%, compared to almost91%of thecookedegg protein.
>Evenepoel P, Geypens B, Luypaerts A, Hiele M, Ghoos Y, Rutgeert P. Digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein in humans as assessed by stable isotope techniques. J Nutr 1998;128:1716–22.

That slightly changed my outlook on drinking glasses of eggs. How protein can be lost from cooking is over mine head but this is worth a look

Mental midget

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypsin_inhibitor

>he doesnt know what avidin is

no but you are

Proteins are made up of amino acid chains. In simplest terms, the amino acids interact with each other to cause the chain to wrap up and form a 3d structure, and that 3d structure determines what different proteins do. They bind to all kinds of other molecules including other proteins and have them bound to them when we digest them. Heat breaks down many bonds and can cause the 3d structure to change, making it more digestible/bioavailable. If anyone wants to correct me please do, just typing out what I can remember.

i was thinking about this last week honestly because i don't like eggs but want to eat them

>Change of salmonella is very slim
You mean high as fuck

No, why would it be?

Really shithead? Why don't you go look the amount of omega 3 fatty acids, copper, lutein, zeaxanthin, and any other micro on raw eggs compared to cooked?

Fuck, people are stupid as shit, protein is so fucking easy to get but that's what they're concerned about

Salmonella doesn't do shit to you unless you have AIDS, over time you build resistance anyway

The worst you get is a headache, one diahrrea and some mild stomach pain before you shit

And eating raw eggs take 10 seconds, how about eating cooked eggs lad?

no did it all the time

Get the fuck out of here vegan cunt

Like milk, the better the quality of the egg the more mild the after taste

If you're not retarded you know the biotin in one egg yolk is more than enough to not be completely blocked

>24 eggs plus meals

are you some kind of wild man-boar?

talktotransformer knows what's up.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190512-205718_Firefox.jpg (1080x1765, 594K)

Hehe

I mix 4 every day with my protein shake. Ideal days I eat 12 egg yolks.

Those macros are nearly all in the eggyolk. That's why it's recommended to consume eggs half cooked to get the best out of both worlds.

Thinking about going on a week egg only fast, 170 and 5'9, how much you think i should eat per day? I wanna get to 160lbs

Attached: 1557642174447.jpg (300x300, 26K)

no
cringe

Thats the point of cooking really

It's alright, you'll have to get used to it at first tho. I drink up to 15 a day

Maybe if you live in some 3rd world country

Ok now THAT's how you get salmonella my man.
Btw, my dad used to get me to do that when I was a kid, it never made sense compared to just cracking it into a glass.

been doing it for a year 5 eggs every morning im good
hahahaha little gay boy
same
a good egg doesnt taste like anything, a bad one at worst will have a slight smell and taste that you get when something is a day too old
cuck gay boy gonna get sick from some eggs? lol homo
ill fuck your mother
wrong

Just fast you fucking food addict, you can lose 10 lbs bery quickly and without muscle loss if you don't eat anything

You could do this too if you have the discipline

m.youtube.com/watch?v=assRi_uLxJ4

Yes retarded and cringe. Definitely for norlies trying to look like they are impressive

It's easier to digest cooked eggs, and easier to digest cooked, whole eggs than cooked egg whites.

If you want to drink protein, then buy a supplement designed for it i.e. a decent whey concentrate

The fact that you think it "sounds stupid" sounds extremely stupid.

It makes you sick as hell you mong. Have you ever had food poisoning before? It's horrible.

>body sees food as a foreign body, isnt even able to digest it properly
>DUDE Y-YOURE SUCH A S-SHITHEAD D-DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER MICROS YOURE GONNA SHIT OUT TOO ??

>eats food
>call it a fast

Throw them in a blender with some orange juice. Sebastian's father does this in the beginning of the Never-ending Story. I assume the acid in the O.J. and the g-force of the blender kills the harmful bacteria. Someone should look into this.

Just boil them for 12 minutes my god. Why people are so fucking lazy. Or even sunny side up, 6 minutes tops

Do you like the flavor and consistency of raw eggs? (you might be gay then, just saying)
Do you have problems eating solid foods?

Then yeah it's good.

Else wise, it has no merits what so ever.

Attached: 1536214030895.jpg (1405x2000, 287K)

>implying boiled eggs are less disgusting