/fat/: not a fucking shitpost edition

/fat/: not a fucking shitpost edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For rotundos who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT. ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already, but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (needs waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic foods/micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be autistically accurate in your measurements
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g/lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous thread: who fucking knows at this point, too many troll threads

Attached: 1556986941146.jpg (500x375, 37K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: IMG_20190502_110224.jpg (698x799, 104K)

Its a meme but cutting out grains has helped me immensely

Helped you do what? Lose weight? Completely understandable because they are nothing but empty calories that don't satiate at all

>tfw put on a shirt that I haven't worn in a year and my fat belly doesn't stick out like it used to.

215 to 179, 25lbs or more to go bros.

Attached: 1557106029184.webm (706x710, 2.38M)

Lose weight but also just feel less hungry in general. Whenever I ate bread I always craved sweet foods after.

hey friends
size 50 waist and 352lbs on october 31st, couldn't even get my seatbelt on in the puddlejumper plane i took that day.

now waist 40 and 272 lbs and still dropping. i'm an older fag so it's taking longer than it did when i was younger and yoyo'd a lot. get sorted out while you're still young. we can do this

Attached: 1557046983503s.jpg (20x20, 825)

Holy hell, congrats user. I had the same starting weight but I'm plateauing at 197 for some reason. Post body

Gratz my man. What method(s) are you using?

Attached: 1502634045823.jpg (600x450, 55K)

bought pants that were actually in my size this weekend since i reached a normal bmi. at a size 8, started off at size 16. going to keep working to lose more lbs and getting more fit tho.

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-09.02.32.png (2048x2048, 3.87M)

keep it up user, I believe in you

Congrats bro. I've basically done the same except when I occasionally want a turkey burger over plain turkey sausage.

i'm not exercising yet other than mowing the lawn. purely from cutting portion size and changing from processed foods to almost 100% vegetables and legumes. i haven't been counting calories and have had a few cheat days but am just sticking to the general plan rather than getting caught up on the daily number on the scale like i used to.
nice job. fitting into those smaller clothes is a great feeling. also love when the jeans start falling down even with the belt on. keep up the good work!
it's okay, just one day. back on it tomorrow! was it good pizza at least?
damn what a transformation! don't even look like the same person. very inspiring.

I've been eating well and exercising on the weekday, but on the weekends I go overboard. The overall trend has still been losing weight, gaining strength, but I feel like I could be doing better. I wish I had a gym friend who would go in weekends.

Keep it up non-failure

I wish I had one too but I'm stuck all alone. It's better than not going at all

How old are you bro

Mother's day cheat day. I'm so full anons and I'm probably way over my TDEE.

Here's to 100 pounds lost, and hopefully 80 more.

Attached: 1527493472264.png (527x431, 114K)

Oh MY FUCK I FORGOT TO CALL MAMA BEAR
ohhhhhh I'm a piece of shit for sure

Bro, what are you doing

BRO, WTF ARE YOU DOING

RIP in peace

>66.6kg
w-what will happen to me?

>working out 4 days a week
>lost 10 pounds since march
>went bowling with some friends and had quite a few beers
>ended up binging on tons of shit food
>6200 calories in one day

Gonna fast for three days and kill myself in the gym next few days. Feel like a fucking idiot. 2000 of that was drunk fast food and it didnt even taste like much.

Attached: 1554036935615.jpg (750x778, 50K)

Quick, fast and pray

calories in one day
how is that even possible?

It's not even hard if you just keep stuffing it in.

Not to mention there's things like pic related that you can drink without even really thinking about it.

Attached: CcxBF5b.png (400x278, 79K)

you def would puke before drinking 90+ ounces of that

1000 of that was just beer and the rest sweet shit and fast food.

Just hit 74kg on the scale, I am for the first time in my life not classified as "overweight" on the BMI scale.

feels good

Attached: file.png (800x585, 59K)

I'm too thin for my belt, my pants keep falling but there aren't more holes I never took before pictures and I've only been actually tracking my weight for 15 kgs I'm excited by objective progress.

Attached: 1552746166359.png (417x526, 9K)

Congrats bro. Now keep exercising, eat at maintenance, and never be overweight again

Confess

Attached: 9AD100E0-999D-41C7-85DC-140E9F859982.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Im on OMAD but I ate 2 eggs last night 5 hours after my daily meal. Lord forgive me.

Broke through 190 lb this morning. I haven't shit in days

So my mother wanted Chinese food for Mother’s Day (we celebrated on Saturday) so I got us takeout
I didn’t go over my limit, just did OMAD but still had to put some aside to eat the next day (only about 600 Calories worth) but eating that for lunch I was hungrier waiting for dinner than I had been since last year - I made it but definitely want to stay away from Fried Rice if at all possible

Metamucil and a lot of water

I'm gonna try a cup of strong coffee first, usually does the trick but makes my shit super messy desu

Was stuck on 76kg for 3 days, finally went down to 75.5 today. Fuck yeah.

Not /swimbro/ (glad he made it) but still wanted to post this
Where’s everybody at? I’ve
> Lost a medium sized emperor penguin
> Still have a Small Hectors Dolphin to go

Attached: 855F1DAA-F9B1-4EF9-8FC9-4BFAA69E3B8B.jpg (1080x1194, 234K)

How does everyone here feel about Ham? Got some from my parents that I am trying to use up today - the macros aren’t quite as good as chicken but don’t seem to be too bad for me

Attached: 7BB1F7FA-2E15-4815-BF2F-F1C2EF02FD18.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

You'd be surprised, back in January I had a 8,500 calorie day and I'm sure I could do even more than that

The macros are better than in chicken

According to the nutrition facts on my packages the Cals are lower but there isn’t as much protein
Chicken 112g:
> 140 Cals
> 25g Protein
Ham 112g:
> 120 Cals
> 18g Protein

Eat more ham, filthy goyim, like the pig you are!

How do you stop emotional eating

You don't actually need as much protein as you think you do. Protein is not everything in food. I know gymcels like to disagree but whatever eat what you want

I heard from my dad (not sure if it is true) that someone takes a 1800 pound cow in to be slaughtered, they get maybe 8-900 pounds of meat if they are lucky
Someone takes 2 900 pound pigs in, they are getting 12-1400 pounds of meat easily
But I’m not sure if it’s true yet

Ehh I am lifting but I actually find protein helps me stay sated and resist the urge to snack as well so even if I wasn’t lifting I would probably try for higher protein when possible

>440lbs lost
Was his starting weight 600+?

It's not as healthy as chicken or fish, but is still pretty good as long as you don't cook it in grease or some shit. Put it in an omelet with some cheese for a relatively low calorie dinner.

I think he only had to lose 125 or so if that, maybe even less, but he filled out the chart to help others

Omlette is my preferred use for it - it works great

>down to the last 15lbs I need to lose
>scale has gone up 1.5lbs in the last two days
>haven't shit in a week
Hell.

Discipline or fix what's causing you emotional distress. The former is better but harder

We get these pork ribs from the local grocery store and 4 Oz is like 22g of protein and only 180 calories. Pork can be good if you get the right thing

I will check that out, I never specifically bought ribs before

>that first grab of the day
my lowest at 156 and I still feel some water about to whoosh more, good feel.

Attached: stock-photo-fat-man-shirtless-grab-his-belly-558660256.jpg (450x320, 24K)

Mother's Day was the first day in five months that I think I ate over maintenance. I didn't even eat much, but I think a couple calorically-dense homemade cookies put me over the top. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling stressed about the lack of clear data or the fact that I'm 99% sure I went over my limit. I'm contentedly back to clear calorie counting today, so I think my relationship with food has taken a big step toward life-long healthiness.

I've lost between checked baggage and an emperor penguin, aiming to lose a dalmatian. Feels like I've been in this range for ages, but I suppose that's typical of the last stretch.

Is ketosis with CiCo to accelerate fat loss a meme or is keto just method to feel more satiated for a longer period of time?

Attached: 88amhpbzwa621.jpg (1346x4986, 913K)

Keto is meme broscience. Just keep eating sugar and counting calories

just try it for 3 weeks and see how it goes. everyone's body is different.

Any one else here have a gains goblin in their life that's motivating them to succeed? The power of my hatred toward the person in my life who's trying to fuck me over is great bonus fuel for weight loss.

Today is a new me with the consumption of eight Wagon Wheels.

Are you a girl or a turbomanlet?

not too hard. All it takes is calorie dense, delicious food and being intoxicated (weed or alcohol). I ate around 7000 this Easter. Most of it was at night (leftovers, cakes, pastries etc)

i feel fucking depressed and guilty now that im bulking, im seeing great progress too but I still feel like shit, tell me to keep going and stop obsessing over, thank you

As a fat, would I be better off skipping lunch entirely or having just a protein bar and water for lunch? I dont want to skip a meal entirely but I will if that's better than having something small as a supplement

If you look at the OP, you'll see
>DON'T be a retard
Don't let your stupid emotions override facts, lest you sabotage your own success.

identify the time of day you have the most trouble not eating at, and eat one meal then.

>skip meals
>get hungry
>binge eat
>regret
>repeat
#1 reason why fatties stay fat is skipping meals and waiting for the hunger to build up so they can binge eat on cookies and ice cream

The best eating schedule for each person is different, tailored to their own specific needs. Some people skip meals because they want to have fewer, higher calorie meals. Some people prefer to eat a larger number of smaller, lower calorie meals. Some people like fasting, some people can't fast due to blood sugar problems, etc, etc. Do whatever works for your own lifestyle; just keep your calorie intake below your TDEE and you'll lose weight.

Eating schedule is just a habit and you can change it. You get hungry at same time every day because you eat at that time every day. It's not coincidence. You change this habit by eating at different times, it takes some time but it happens.
Also humans are not different species and our bodies work the exact same way. We are not over 7 billion different species. You are not as unique as you think

I remember reaching this stage, you're going to make it, it may get a bit boring but you know what you have to do.

I don't binge eat. Truly I dont, not out of regret or emotional or nothing. I do workout but I'm doughy so I'm sick of looking at myself. I just don't want to do something stupid and have my body start hoarding calories cause it knows I'm not gonna feed it the way I used to.

went to a toddler's birthday party on saturday and ate a hot dog and a small piece of cake. managed to stay under my TDEE for the day, but missed my deficit goal for the first time in a few weeks.

>I just don't want to do something stupid and have my body start hoarding calories cause it knows I'm not gonna feed it the way I used to.
Thats not how it works, your body isn't running inefficiently because you're eating a surplus, its runs as efficiently as it can regardless. You can't need less calories than you need.

So it really just boils down to cravings. Ignore it and it'll go away. Or it wont. But it doesnt matter as long as I dont do anything about it.

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x168, 8K)

Correct, but you can't underestimate the cravings. There's a reason we all use methods like keto or fasting to trick ourselves into eating less

>misses the point
>You're not special!
You're "special", user.

ANYTHING with CiCo is going to work. Keto just allows your body to target fat better and keeps you satisfied. But to be honest, you could eat mostly carbs with CiCo and still work; just not recommended. You do you bro, as long as you do CiCo with it.

I had one hotdog and 1.5 paula dean ooey gooey cakes and I hit my deficit. All I hare yesterday. Paula Dean is the ultimate Gains goblin

>going to cinema
>fasting ends mid-movie
>try to buy water and maybe small popcorn
Wish me luck bros

I'm down 25 lbs in 1.5 munts doing cico and keto (5'8" and 180 right now) but goddamn do I miss my carbs.

I'll keep going until I hit 160 or something and try reincorporating carbs into my diet

size 8 user from above here, lost an adult male emu to get to a normal bmi but i might try to lose a softball sized meteor at the minimum to 70 Nathan's hot dogs

I think it really varies from person to person. I hate eating just a bit now and then.

I lost a lot of my subcutaneous layers when I was working 8-hour days last year but I still have the visceral belt around my waist that I find difficult losing. I'm doing 24h fast for the first time, before that I did keto (which obviosly did not work because I ate too many calories like a retard) and I've only recently started drinking just plain water. Question is how much of this could help me get to my goal of having no visceral fat?

5'9''
152lbs

Can you stop spamming the whole fucking board with your stupid circlejerk threads you fucking fat fucks?

you okay bud?

Attached: Untitled.png (405x427, 85K)

I hope the extra 0.00457lbs of fat you lose each week are worth it

I love fried rice but it's the devil
>Put it in an omelet with some cheese for a relatively low calorie dinner.

>cheese
>low calorie

I got drunk and now my head hurts

been slacking on cardio recently, BUT the scale seems to be rewarding my slovenliness
it's as much accountable as me

Got complimented on my face again today.
>"Fuck man you really lost weight"
Still fat but it's happening

Congrats brah!

Used to think I wouldn't drop a waist size in pants. Might possibly need to buy new pants though. I lost 45 pounds so far and I have another 50-65 to go. I dont have that Chris Christie gunt waist so I figured I'd be a 38 forever but I'm getting pretty loose in my jeans.

Also, wife bought me an XL shirt "just to see how it fit" and it wasn't too tight at all. Obviously shirt sizes vary company to company but it still felt like a small accomplishment.

I used to shit on keto but I've since tried it and it makes staying on CICO extremely easier, to the point where I havent needed to count calories in some time and the weightloss has stayed the same.

I dont do the meme where "heh keto should cover me so I'll eat 10 pounds of bacon and 400 eggs a day", I just eat fatty meats with vegetables to satiety, drink a couple glasses of milk a day, snack on just a little bit of cheese and so on. CICOwise I'm probably still under 1600 but with keto I havent needed to count autistically which feels good, while when I was eating carbs even a little bit of bread or something sweet or whatever could just ruin a whole day.

Another benefit I found from keto/low carb is that I feel a lot less bloated.

>Lifting, eating at ~500-1000 deficit on average
>Lose about 10 pounds, get to 175
>Goes back up to 180 for some reason
>Plateau for 2 weeks at 180, still lifting and eating deficit
>Weight finally goes to 178 yesterday, plateau broken?
>Weight this morning: 180.8

Fuck this shit, I'm done. I had a pizza and beer for lunch, and I'm just going to eat whatever I fucking want while still lifting. Losing weight is fucking gay and a waste of time, I'm going for that bloatmaxx.

Attached: D4t_X4SUwAEbjcD.jpg_large.jpg (636x657, 42K)