Get bf

>get bf
>dating for 4 months now
>bf asks me to "Do the Suck"

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

do it, faggot
he deserves a fucking bj for putting up with your stupid bullshit

The only alternative is to let him fuck your throat. The pro is that you dont have to do anything but the con is that youre gonna choke on some dick.

>putting someones genitals in your mouth
Im a girl, and it happened 4 days ago, i didnt do it and he's been ghosting me since

Attached: 1323123516269.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Oral sex is healthy. Dont you want him to lick your clam?

Eat his ass while jerking him off, that will solve your problem

>dating for 4 months
>haven't done oral yet
I get that it isn't eveyone's thing, but you have done other stuff... right?

>but you have done other stuff... right?
Are you implying it's some sort of problem if they didn't?

*succ
get succin

no
we've held hands and kissed a couple of times (no tongue)

Attached: 1545696694265.jpg (511x428, 53K)

user if he's ghosting you because of lack of sex and you don't want it it's really no loss. Though I would say you should make that clear before you get involved in a relationship that you dont want sex and if you are simply waiting for marriage or don't plan on having sex at all.
Dont listen to all these fucking normies saying you should have sex.

Do you have sex with him?
Do you cook for him?
Do you cuddle with him?
Do you engage in his hobbies?

If you don't do at least 2 of the four above, you have no excuse not to succ him

christ thats almost as bad as anime relationships

After 4 months and hand holding and kissing is all that has happened, then dang. I guess it depends on how often you see each other, but I've been dating my gf for a week now and we've already done that. Are you just not interested in him or something? Or nervous?

But the normies are mostly all guys who think the same way. If you've told him that you're not interested in it right now or you're waiting, then fine. But if you haven't done anything and you haven't made it clear to him, he's probably thinking that you're not interested in him and look elsewhere. He must have the patience of a saint

Attached: 1492058620799.jpg (600x338, 30K)

i don't understand it, it's hot af, why don't you want it

>a piss-stick in your mouth is hot
Nah.

The question is how many dates have y'all been on? Everybody has their own preferences, but if I was interested in a girl and I found out that she didn't have any interest in oral, I would move on immediately.

Attached: 1540135608479.png (500x628, 108K)

What about him putting his urine stick into her acidic stink box?

>we've held hands and kissed a couple of times (no tongue)
>4 months
cmon now OP, either dump him now or at least tell him how you feel about him sexually so he can dump you, stop leading him on a goose chase. Guaranteed if he has any manhood in him he WILL get sex from another girl very soon if he hasn't done it already

I have cooked for him which is also a hobby of his, he doesnt want to cuddle tho.
im saving myself for marriage
we see each other about 3 times a week since hes 18 and still in highschool and im 23 and in uni
i have told him
well its just nasty

Attached: 1545011747557.jpg (800x600, 172K)

You gotta look at it like it's the INFAMOUS COCK. Hype it up to be almost scary as he towers over you with it growing. Hot as fuck you just gotta think of it the right way.

>I have cooked for him which is also a hobby of his, he doesnt want to cuddle tho.
>implying he only has 1 hobby
you can do better than that OP, surely he plays vidya or some other normie-tier hobby

>He doesn't want to cuddle
What a faggot, dump him now OP

4 months 3 sometimes 4 times a week
i already told him he said its fine
only for procreating

Attached: 1545728677647.jpg (738x720, 104K)

Dating a high schooler is pretty pathetic desu

we play minecraft together

OP is a low-key faggot getting people to convince him to suck cock

>he doesn't want to cuddle tho.

This. I fucking love cuddling with my gf, watching Netflix, and ending up fooling around. Is he asexual or something? Have either of y'all tried to move it forward? Surely Jesus doesn't mind if you jack him off?

>he said it's fine
>he's been ghosting me since
pick 1, also give him at least a handjob or something,

If you don't want to suck jack him off on your face boys love that

Attached: spilled-milk-on-face-young-450w-770818294.jpg (300x470, 45K)

>hes 18 and still in highschool
Has he had another gf before? If not, he's just mesmerized. He'll drop you as soon as he finds someone else who will at least touch his dick. Is not touching the nasty :Urine-stick" really worth potentially losing him? You're going to have a hard time finding anyone who is only willing to fuck for the sake of making babies. I can say with certainty that I don't know a single person who would be okay with that. But good luck with that OP

Attached: 4955741+_5dbfccb8bf63c4ab62da906ec962c4e5.png (403x518, 164K)

>Cooking and Minecraft
I....guess it will work, seems like friendship tier though, try to at least convince him to cuddle

If you let him know you aren't interested then it's on him to leave if he's not cool with it-
>18 and in high school
Why you leading this poor boy on OP? Just let him go and find someone else who is willing to deal with your conditions because he most certainly is not.

Faggot here, this decision makes sense. Sucking cock is uncomfortable because you're just constantly choking on something that at best tastes like skin, at worst there's an odor of shit or sweat around it. Also cum is fucking disgusting as well, and it's hard to avoid when sucking dick.

you seem to be a dysfunctional faggot then, get the fuck out of my dick-sucking thread, demifag

>i didnt do it and he's been ghosting me since

>he's gonna keep ghosting you
>you're gonna ask him about it
>he's gonna say 'I just dont think that you're interested in me'
>you're gonna have a fight
>he's gonna leave and find someone who will actually look at his penis, and possibly even touch it
How some men put up with this kind of shit is beyond me. Admit it, you're just leading him on for the attention

if we were married i might give him a hj
no, hes a friend of my brother and they are both losers
he doesnt want to do it because "its gay"
how am i leading him on i already told him i wont do anything sex related until marriage

Attached: 1544982414366.jpg (733x707, 76K)

>if we were married i might give him a hj
>might
christ you will be divorced immediately

>no, hes a friend of my brother and they are both losers
>Dating your brother's 18 year old friend when you are in college
Wew lad, what a terrible decision
>he doesnt want to do it because "its gay"
WEEEEEEEW
Are you sure he isn't fucking your brother? Because he sounds really gay.
>how am i leading him on i already told him i wont do anything sex related until marriage
Because you are dating a boy you have no business dating.

Communicate you want to wait next time before you start a relationship and find someone who values purity as much as you do. You can't fault him for asking it if he had no idea what he was getting into.

>he doesnt want to do it because "its gay"
either you're actually male, OP, or he is full on S O Y tier, which is it? I refuse to believe such a guy exists in this world

>no, hes a friend of my brother and they are both losers
>admitting you're boyfriend is a loser

>how am I leading him on?
Geez, I don't know. Seems like you don't think very highly of him. Seems like you're using him for attention and that's it.

Also...
>if we were married i might give him a hj
You MIGHT give your husband a handjob? I think the fucking Amish lead more fulfilling love lives than you two

Attached: 1434063930651.png (1000x1269, 1.32M)

Do you actually think sucking dick feels good in any way? It's not like its any different than sticking your fingers in your mouth, your mouth isn't extra sensitive to pleasure. The only reason to do oral is if you want to make the guy feel good. At least when you eat pussy there's a taste to it and that taste doesn't make you retch

>doesn't want to cuddle because he thinks it's gay
Not kidding OP he might be asexual

t. never ate pussy
If sucking dick just tastes like skin, that is miles better than the whole mix of things than might come out of a vagina

>Do you actually think sucking dick feels good in any way?

It feels good because it makes the person you love feel good which in turn males you feel good yourself not to mention seeing and feeling your bfs reaction to what you do with him being a massive turn on

Attached: 14weasels-web-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 56K)

I legit kinda thought this until I started doing it. Now I want to cuddle with my gf whenever she's over or I go over there. I don't know, it's like I actually like her and I enjoy being close to her. Weird right?

Attached: Morrowind_6e161b_5604530.jpg (780x758, 49K)

its not for attention i get that all the time, he hit on me first and i thought since he isn't a chad pussycrusher he could be a good traditional husband
well he clearly isnt asexual

Attached: 1544858900125.gif (420x310, 2M)

>since he isn't a chad pussycrusher he could be a good traditional husband
Yeah you said he is a loser. Losers don't make good traditional husbands. You are thinking of hard working betas.

>>he doesn't want to cuddle
Your bf is pretty fucking based.

No, don't just breeze over the fact that you called your boyfriend a "loser". This needs to be addressed

Attached: ce9.gif (500x384, 719K)

On a scale of 1 - 10 how attractive is he? If he's 6 or above he is likely cheating on you as we speak

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll give you the ol' lickaroo afterwards.

Legit thinking the same thing

Attached: 1533283690932.jpg (233x216, 4K)

okay what do you want to know about him?
realistically he is a 3 but that does not matter

>he is a 3
I guess you're safe then OP, he is a secure beta

>okay what do you want to know about him?
Why do you think he is a loser? And if so, why are you with him? Because you have to "settle"

Might as well try it, then you can say that it tastes bad. Or if you don't want to hurt his feeling tell him "it's too big it hurts my mouth and I can't breathe"

IF hes a loser why the fuck are you dating him? Women make me flinch with their mental gymnastics

Do you actually love him and are attracted to him? If you are you would want to do sexy stuff with him. Are you sure you just aren't with him because you are afraid of being alone?

Attached: 1548512001869.jpg (464x591, 38K)

hes bullied because of his looks, is extremely anxious and stutters sometimes, hes 5'5 and a so called "dyel"
just because he is what he is doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be loved, it just so happens to be from me
I do love him, hes a good shy boy and im not afraid of being alone if he chooses to leave me

Attached: 1544882839364.gif (212x185, 1.92M)

Go work out together, his confidence will increase

Sounds like showing him some loving would do him a world of good. Knowing that someone actually loves you and finds you attractive is a massive boost in confidence. If you want him to be the best that he can be, show him some love and even slip a little bit of tongue to show that you care. It can motivate him to start improving himself and he will probably be less anxious. Don't you want that for him?

This is good advice OP, take a minute to tell him what he means to you (unless you don't actually like him) and then ask him to at least cuddle with you, if he really thinks cuddling is gay it's probably just insecurity

Hey, whore, fuck off and die. No one wants to hear about your bullshit. You're a clingy worthless waste of life and bandwidth at this point. Take your bullshit over on to niggerbook where you can discuss how dependent you are on the approval of other "people" and how without attention you'd die of cancer. Fuckin joke of a walking hole. Go die already, and take your mommas boy girlfriend with you. saaaaggggeeeddddd

Attached: Make America Great Again.png (1200x715, 1.23M)

>if he really thinks cuddling is gay it's probably just insecurity
This, if it's important to you, explain what it means to you. I mean, it would be another stage of intimacy in your relationship

Attached: 1496340212238.jpg (612x574, 36K)

>get bf
>dating for 4 months now
>bf asks me to "Do the Suck"
>putting someones genitals in your mouth
>Im a girl, and it happened 4 days ago, i didnt do it and he's been ghosting me since
>we've held hands and kissed a couple of times (no tongue)
>
>I have cooked for him which is also a hobby of his, he doesnt want to cuddle tho.
>
>im saving myself for marriage
>
>we see each other about 3 times a week since hes 18 and still in highschool and im 23 and in uni
>
>i have told him
>
>well its just nasty

This shit riiiight here. Y'all always talking about a "pure gf" but this is a pure gf. No suck ever no sex oranytging till you marry her and even after it won't be often. A prude.

i show him affection but i guess he just wants sex
>seething
okay...

Attached: 1544455719463.jpg (250x250, 18K)

>im saving myself for marriage
>only for procreating

Which one is it? Are you saving yourself for marriage, or do you only want sex for procreation? You need to make this clear to your boyfriend as otherwise you are being deceptive. Do not lead him into marriage with the expectation of sexual intimacy and then completely disregard it during the marriage. That is reprehensible & dishonest behavior.

you're a prude piece of shit and your bf is a dumb piece of shit.

Neo-Jow Forums holy shit
>encouraging a woman to be a whore

both??? you do realize getting pregnant is not as easy as it is made out to be right?
so i should be a whore only thinking about dicks in my vagina and be a degenerate , gee i wonder who is behind this post

Attached: 1515414087470.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

>both??? you do realize getting pregnant is not as easy as it is made out to be right?

Saying you are saving yourself for marriage and saying you only want sex for procreation are two VERY different things. But if you only want sex for procreation, I don't give a fuck. All I'm saying is to make this clear to your boyfriend now and stop misleading him.

He's 18. You should honestly stop dating him and find a guy your age or older

i have told him from the begining i already said it

Attached: 1515412407225.png (500x752, 505K)

Fair enough. But don't be surprised when he becomes pent-up and resentful.

lmao he actually asked instead of grabbing your head and raping your mouth. What a faggot.

Well if he is dating a 2/10 like you then the least you could do for him is giving a BJ

Sex is part of the affection you give each other in a relationships. It's bonding

you are disgusted at the thought of giving blow jobs and earlier in the thread said you MIGHT give him a handjob when you're married. I despise women who pretend to be trad to avoid putting out more than i hate actual whores. You're useless and no wonder you're dating a loser.

I hate the be the bearer of bad news OP but your relationship is fucked. He's in denial about how much physical and sexuality intimacy are to him. That frustration and cognitive dissonance are why he's ghosting you.

Soon he will figure it out and leave you. Better get ready.

Attached: 1473260111495.jpg (224x225, 15K)

heres the plan
>invite bf
>turn on tv
>play boku no pico
>watch him turn to dust
its pretty simple

Attached: zboku.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Unironically dating a manbaby and you're most likely a nigger. Neck yourself saged whore.

I've read through a little, stopped after a while of seeing posts made by either underages or roast beef saying to whore yourself out.
If your bf isn't intent on being chaste and just wants to fuck, tell him that it's not going to work and he'll have to find a girl who will put out like he wants. Shouldn't be hard for him to find, they're everywhere.
You, then, should find someone who does intend the same thing as you.
Also, what are your ages?

okay guys i was actually larping and im surprised no one called me out on it gute nacht

Attached: 1516087718101.jpg (992x696, 68K)

Are you one of those people who screams for hand sanitiser the moment you dropped something on the street and picked it up?

wow your female and not a virgin and currently dating someone why the fuk r u on r9k

>not a virgin
you clearly haven't been following along

yes
read

Attached: 1516427508176.jpg (650x283, 42K)